Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
After a few minutes she got down on her feet and lowered her sari. She then kissed me passionately and had tears in her eyes. “What’s wrong mom? Why are you crying?” I asked. “I am very happy son. You have given me immense pleasure over these last 10 months. I was not aware of any of this sexual happiness in my life. You showed me what pleasure is and I am very thankful to you” she said and was wiping tears from her eyes. I hugged her tight and said, “It is my duty as a son to keep you happy mom. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to make your life filled with pleasure.”

She stopped crying and said, “Let me know if you want anything from me son. I will try to keep you happy always.” I thought for a while and said, “I want a few things mom, but I know they are not possible for you now.”

She was anxious to hear what I wanted and said, “What do you want son? What do you mean it is not possible for me now?” “I want to make you pregnant and have a child from your womb mom. I also want to drink milk from your breasts like I used to when I was a child” I replied. She was stunned to hear this.

She stood frozen for a minute and then replied, “Sorry son. But I can’t be a mother to your child as you know I was sterilised after your sister was born. But I think I can try to see if I can feed my milk to you again.” I was ecstatic. “What? You can …….I mean ….. can you get milk in your boobs?” I asked. “Well, I can’t say I can. But I will try my best to see if it is possible so that my master is happy” she replied. I kissed her again and hugged her.

She then moved away and started to button her blouse and correct her sari. I pulled up my shorts that were lying at my ankles and had become dirty as they were lying in the mud below.

Mom looked at them and said, “Remove them son, I will wash them, meanwhile wear your dads lungi which is drying there on the rope.”

I pulled the lungi from the rope and tied it around my waist and then dropped the shorts underneath handing it over to my mom for washing. I folded the lungi so that it was above my knees and went near mom. She had sat down and started washing my shorts with soap and water. She was sitting on a small stool and had spread her legs wide while her sari was hiked up till her thighs. I sat in front of her on another small stool and started looking at her pussy which was visible clearly.

My hot cum which I had ejaculated in her was now slowly trickling down her cute cunt lips. She saw me watching her pussy and stopped washing the shorts. I looked at her face and she asked me, “What are you looking at? You just now fucked this pussy.” I just licked my lips and kept staring at her cunt.

She too licked her lips and pointed towards my cock. I looked down and saw that even I was sitting in the same position as her and my cock which was still leaking some cum was visible to her. We both laughed and I helped her in washing all the utensils and clothes for the next hour or so. I also told her that I need to buy some lungis for myself as I am going to wear lungi at home from today onwards.

She smiled and said, “Then I can have a view of my favorite cock anytime I want.” I replied saying, “Then every time you see my cock, you have to show me your pussy too. Do you agree?” She blushed red and nodded her head in agreement. We finished the work and put the clothes to dry on the ropes and entered the house with the clean utensils. We were tired and decided to take some rest while watching TV.

While we were watching TV inside the house, my sister was sitting on the ground and near the TV facing the TV. I and mom were seated on the sofa behind her. My dad was still asleep in his room and my sister was engrossed in the movie she was watching on the TV. Mom too was watching the movie with interest and I was watching mom. I was sitting on the right corner of the sofa and mom was sitting on the left corner.

I slowly moved myself in such a way that I rested my back on the right side armrest and pulled up my legs on the sofa. This means that my lower body was on the sofa facing mom. Mom looked at me taking that position and turned to the TV again. After few minutes I gently pulled up my lungi till my knees which were bent towards me. Now, my erect cock was fully visible to mom but was completely hidden from my sister even if she turned around. Few minutes later my mom turned towards me and looked at my 9 inch boner under the lungi.

She had an expression of shock on her face but the view of her master’s cock made her mad.

She kept looking at my cock in between and I knew she wanted my cock in her hands or mouth very badly. I kept teasing her and took a position such that my right leg was folded at the knee covering my left leg which was folded too but hidden from my sister’s view. I then pulled up the lungi on my left leg till my waist and slowly began to stroke my cock with my left hand. My mom was now looking at my cock with lust and was no more interested in the movie.

She looked at me and I moved my lips in silence asking her to show me her pussy. She hesitated for some time and then took a similar position like me on the other side of the sofa and pulled up her sari till her knees. I was able to see her white thighs and a little bit of her pussy.

She remained in that position for some time while I kept stroking my cock.

We both wanted each other badly but were not sure how do we have sex there. 
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 04:08 PM