Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I kissed her and we lip locked for a few minutes till the sun went down. After sunset, we got up and adjusted our dress before heading back to the fair. While we were about 20 meters away from the fair grounds, I again saw the same black dog in the bushes. This time he was fucking his bitch. He was humping her furiously by mounting her and Mom was watching that too.

I quickly went behind Mom and lifted her sari making her bend forwards. She looked at me and said, “We should leave now. Your dad will be waiting for us at the bus stand.”

“See that dog fucking his bitch, I want to fuck my bitch now” I said dropping my pants to my ankles and holding my erect cock at her pussy. “We are very close to the fair grounds, it is not safe here, please don’t………AAAHhhhh … Maaaa …… Noooo” she screamed.

I had applied some saliva to my cock head and inserted it in her ass hole. “Don’t scream you bitch, otherwise there will be more dogs coming to fuck you here” I said as I thrust my whole 8 inches in her ass hole. “Maaaaa …… Noooo …… Aaahhh” she screamed again.

I was very horny looking at the dogs and started pumping her ass vigorously. I fucked her in that position for 20 minutes. She constantly kept moaning, “Aaahh ..Uughhh …. Aaahhhh …. Aaahh …..Uughh….Aaahh.. Aaahh…..Uughhh….Aaahh.”

My cock was now moving easily in and out of her ass making “Thap.. Thap .. Thap.. Thap.. Thap.. Thap” sounds. This was an awesome experience, watching the dogs fucking and me fucking my mom in her ass while she was in a doggy position. I bent forward and started to play with her clit. She lost her balance and fell forward on the ground resting her elbows and knees on the ground.

I and the dog were now fucking our bitches with fury. The dog stopped fucking his bitch and was releasing his sperm in her. I kept fucking mom for few more minutes before I too released my load deep in her ass. We both were panting. She too had her orgasm while I was playing with her clit. It was almost dark now as we both stood up and adjusted our dresses.

Her sari was all crumpled and hair was a mess. She first adjusted her blouse correctly and then proceeded to remove her sari entirely and dbang it again quickly. I finished wearing my pants and we headed to the fair.

While walking she tried to adjust her hair as she was looking like a cheap slut who just got fucked by her customer. We entered the fair grounds and were walking towards the bus stand.

At the bus stand we met my dad and sister. Dad asked us to board the bus standing nearby as we were already late. The bus was fully crowded and we somehow managed to get inside. We reached home at 8 PM and after having dinner we all crashed on our beds as everybody was very tired.

Please watch out for the next part which will have another spicy episode.

To be continued...
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 03:55 PM