Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I slid my finger on her outer pussy lips and they were wet. She opened her legs wide as a response. I proceeded to caress her hairy bush and the outer pussy lips for 5 minutes making her get wet till her thighs. All this time we were kissing each other. I then opened her outer pussy lips and entered my finger to touch her inner pussy lips. “Aaahhh ….. Ohh h… yesssss” she moaned. I kept pressing her boobs and biting the nipples in between.

She was now panting and tried to push my hand away from her pussy. “Pleaseeee ……. Aaahhh …… enough …..” she said. 

I then flicked her clit with my thumb. “Aaahhh.. Nooooo …. Ughhhh” she moaned and cried out loud. She had her first ever orgasm at the age of 32. Her juices were flowing on my hands and down to the sheet on the bed. I then moved down and spread her legs wider.

I sat between her legs and teased her clit with my throbbing dick. She looked at the dick and said, “Oh….it is very big beta, please be gentle……I can’t take that inside”. I kissed her on her lips and gave a push to my dick. It did not go inside and slipped out. “Wait son, not there. I will help you” she said as she guided my dick to her pussy entrance.

I then gave another push, little harder this time and the tip went inside. “Aaaahhh …..Ohh …… its paining beta. Take it out” she moaned and shouted. I did not pull out, instead kept increasing the pressure and trying to insert more of my cock in her pussy. 

After a minute, about 3 inches of my cock was inside her. “Noooo …..please take it out” she was shouting. It was as if I was fucking a virgin. I then kissed her on her lips and began to play with her nipples. My other hand was on her clit and flicking it slowly. She relaxed a bit and was now kissing my lips and breathing heavily.

After a few minutes, I pulled out some of my cock and held her waist tightly. Then in one hard push, inserted my whole 6 inches inside her. “Aaaahh…… Nooooo” she shouted. If we had any immediate neighbors, they would have heard her scream for sure. But as I mentioned earlier, there was no house nearby for at least 50 meters. Now my entire dick was inside her pussy and I lay on top of her. She had tears in her eyes and was crying.

I started slow movements in and out of my cock. Her pussy was real tight. As if my cock was inside an oven, I felt soft hot walls gripping my cock tightly and not letting it move. This was very erotic and gave me very high pleasure. Mom was still in pain and crying. I moved back and sat up a bit and held her waist again to give another hard push. “Ohh….. Noooo .. stoppp” she moaned again. I then started slow in and out motion taking out about 3 inches of my cock and thrusting it back in. 
After a few minutes, I started to increase the pace as mom relaxed a bit and was now lying closing her eyes and biting her lips.

After 5 minutes, I sat back up and took her right leg over my shoulder and began to thrust harder. She never knew this position and opened her eyes wide as my dick explored the unexplored areas of her pussy till now. “Aaaahhh …… Ohhhh …. Ughhhh” she kept moaning. I started to thrust harder and the bed was now shaking. “God……Noooo……Ohhhh…… Aaaahh” her moans were getting louder. As this was my first time fucking a real woman, I felt the pressure in my balls rise.

I fucked her hard and fast while her moans were now becoming screams, “Aaah …..Ohhhh … Nooo …. leave me” she cried. I pumped her for another 5 minutes and then released my sperm inside her pussy. I felt the thick hot jets of sperm invading her pussy. After I unloaded the jism, I pulled out of her pussy. I watched as some of the sperm trickled out of her pussy along with some red fluid. I checked my dick and it had some blood on it too. I really felt happy that I fucked my Mom and she bled as if she was a virgin. I then lay beside her and kissed her. She did not respond. It was as if she was unconscious.

I then caressed her boobs and kissed them.

After about 15 minutes, she moved her head towards me and said, “Thank you. I never knew that sex can be so pleasurable.” I kissed her cheeks and said, “Don’t mention Mom, if you obey me like I asked you, I will give this pleasure to you every day.” She smiled and pulled me towards her and started crying. “Don’t cry Mom, nothing is wrong in expressing your feelings and getting some pleasure for yourself. I will treat you like my queen and my whore at the same time. You will get pain and pleasure from me. Trust in me and you shall enjoy a lot” I said caressing her back and making her relax. She cried for another 10 minutes and then sobered down.

[+] 4 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 09:59 AM