Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I then removed my t shirt and shorts and got naked. She looked at me and was amazed to see my 6 inch long and 2 inch thick dick standing erect. I had shaved my pubic hair and underarms. The clean shaved dick with thick throbbing veins was making her stare at it. I went near her and hugged her. Her soft breasts were touching my chest and my erect cock was touching above her pussy. I then kissed her forehead and proceeded to kiss her entire face.

She was now hugging me and cooperating with me. After kissing her entire face, I kissed on her lips. She did not open her mouth. I licked her lips and my dick caressed her pussy below. “uhhmmm” she moaned. I now parted her lips and entered my tongue in her mouth. She did not kiss back. “Open your mouth and suck my tongue mom, which is how lovers kiss” I said.

She then opened her mouth and I sucked her tongue. She liked it and sucked my tongue. We were now kissing and sucking each other’s lips and tongue. It was a first passionate kiss for both of us. We kissed for 10 minutes and then I went to her neck and licked it. She moaned, “Aaaahh ….hmmm”. I knew she liked it so I went on kissing her neck and ears for another 5 minutes. Then I kissed her shoulders and made her lie on the bed.

For the next 30 minutes, I kissed each every inch of her body except boobs and pussy. I kissed and licked her body like I was eating a soft and delicious pudding. She kept moaning and liked my every kiss. She was starved of such love to her body. While kissing her ass cheeks, I bit them softly like I was enjoying a cake. She moaned and tried to roll over on the bed giving me more access to her ass.

I kept mauling her ass cheeks and kissing them till they turned red. I then turned her over and lied beside her. “Did you like my kissing Mom?” I asked. “Thank you Son, it was very nice feeling that you love my body so much.” She replied. “I will love your body like this every day Mom, I just can’t have enough of it” I said.

I then started to press her boobs. She smiled at me and moved forward to help me get access to both her boobs. “I love these boobs Mom, they are awesome.” I said and licked her boobs passionately. She moaned, “Aaahhhh ….yes …… eat them son, they are for you only.”

I pressed and mauled her boobs in my hands and kept kissing them. I then licked her areolas without touching the nipples. She shivered and moaned, “Ooohhh …… Hmmm”. Her areolas were about 2 inches wide and perfect. I licked and kissed them for 5 minutes making her more aroused.

She had now closed her eyes and was moaning. I then licked her right nipple and played with her left nipple with my fingers. “Aaahh ……. Ooohh” she moaned. I licked and sucked her right breast for about 10 minutes making her moan continuously and she kept caressing my hair and pressed my face on her boobs further. I then moved to the left breast and did the same. She was now completely aroused and pressed my face on her boobs. After 20 minutes of boob sucking and licking, we again had a passionate lip lock.

We kissed for 10 minutes and she was breathing heavily. While kissing I reached her pubic area and caressed her pussy. “Hmmm …..Ummm” she moaned while still sucking my tongue.

[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 09:58 AM