My wife and her slutty adventures
I told her " looks like you will get a lot of cock my young slut" she smiled and said "I'm fine with the managers fucking but I'm not fucking the staff and cleaners and workers they are dirty and I don't know what disease they can have." I said "sure babe anything you say. Just say stop". 
We came and lay down in the sun on the loungers. She smiled at the boys and asked them who wants to rub sun lotion on her naked body. All jumped up and in a short while she was sprawled out legs spread and 4 pairs of hands were roaming freely all over her body putting on the lotion. They put their fingers into her freshly fucked pussy and pulled out as much cum as they could a lot of it went in the pool but becoz her pussy shuts tight there was still some left in her. As the smeared the cum and lotion onto her they told her she was the most beautiful whore they had seen till date. They were in awe that such a cute hot college girl had just let 4 of them fuck her one by one without even being introduced to them. They looked to me and said " sir you must have paid a bomb for this whore. She is the most beautiful horny girl we have ever seen naked. And she just let's anyone fuck her." I just smiled "yeah she is a bomb," I thought "but I did not pay her". 
They introduced themselves to us one guy was Ravi he was the first to fuck her. The others were Rajesh (Raj) Sachin (Sonu) and Ali. Ravi and Ali had the 2 largest cocks between all of them and they fucked her the hardest making her almost scream in passion and cum multiple times. They asked me how much they would need to pay as they wanted to use the slut to the maximum for the next 3 days they were there. I told them it's cool "I brought her here to fuck as many random men as possible. It's a kinky passion to watch her get fucked and humiliated by strange guys". So they could fuck her get others to fuck her and do what ever they please only just buy me drink so I can sip it and watch the live show. Trying to be cool she stupidly opened her mouth and told them " as he said boys my body is all yours to do as you wish for the next 3 days". 
Ali: oh don't worry young slut we will make sure your body is used more than it ever has over the next few days.
Sonali: ahh I'm looking fwd to it..
Ravi who was fingering her at the time this conversation was happening looked up showing his hand wet and creamy.
Ravi: Fuck man as we speak this whore is juicing here, horny bitch. Let's get her some cock.
Just then the boy came from the kitchen with drink and snacks for us all. 
After he kept the stuff on the table and was about to go Ali spoke to him in a commanding voice.
Ali: Kapda uthar, aur humare saamne madam ko fuck kar do..
The boy was stunned in disbelief but at the same time smiling at this opportunity from ear to ear. It was already too much to see her nude now he gets to fuck her. 
She looked at him and giggled shyly. In 2 seconds his cloths were off and his black 7 " cock standing fully erect hard as stone. He had unusually huge balls. 
She sat up and hold him by his cock pulled him close to her. Before she started she looked up at him her short hair cute eyes and said,
Sonali: please aap condom use karo...
Ali: Chal randi, fuck him like that or we'll bring guys from the street to fuck you.
She was a bit taken aback by Ali sharp tone. At the same time the thought of strange men trooping in to fuck her made a tingling in her pussy. She immediately bent down and took the boys cock in her mouth. Watching her suck that low workers cock made all of us really hard. We knew then what we had to do for the weekend. She needed to get fucked alright but by room boys cook waiters and other such people. Maybe I could give the taxi guy a call he was dying to fuck her anyway.
She was really suck his cock holding his balls in one hand and sucking and jerking his erect shaft with her mouth and the other. When she deepthroated him he literally lost it AAAAHHHHH! He moaned. 
Boy: madam aap kya chusti hoon! 
I figured what shebwas doing. She was giving him the best blow ever so he would cum and won't fuck her. I thought let her go on with it she will drink his cum in a few seconds. He's a young boy so in a few mins he would be good to fuck again. I noticed Ali had the same thought as he didn't seem like stopping her and telling him to fuck her. 
Boy: Aaaaa gayiiii! Fuuuuck muh me le randi!!!
He let out a loud moan grabbed her head and rammed his cock deep into her mouth cumming hard. We could see the cum trickle out as she tried to break free.
After he was spent he pulled his cock out of her mouth making he sleep on the pool bed he slept over her. He started moving his body his limp cum smeared cock pressing into her soft belly as he kissed her neck and shoulders. He went lower kissing her biting her nipples "ow!!" She squealed as he bit one the the other she was rubbing the hurt nipple with her fingers. He was enjoying her full nude body kissing leaving red bite marks on her neck boobs tummy one just over her pussy. He spread her legs wide and went to lick her pussy poking his tongue deep into her. He was a bit crude in his way but the show was turning us all on. In five mins of licking her pussy she came on his face in a squirting orgasm. Which is honestly faster than I can make her cum. He moved up grinding his body over her and kissing her full on her lips so she could taste her own cum. I saw his cock was hard again. He slipped it into her pussy. And started to fuck her hard. She ws moaning Uhh! UUH! UUH! With each stroke as he pounded hard slamming his body against her. 
Making him cum was the best thing that happened to him becoz now he could fuck for forever and he would not cum easily. We had finished our drinks and it was 15 mins this guy was still pounding her. His manager also came out
Mngr : oh! jaldi kar, aap break pe nahi hu bad me hum sub usko chod degi.
Boy: Aa rahi, Aa rahi! 
His body tense and he was emptying his load into her pussy. She was trying to tell him to take it out hitting him but he just held her down and cummed in her tight pussy. When he was done he got up with a smile wore his clothes.
Boy: chal randi maza aya... 
And he went to get some drinks refill for us. She just lay there exhausted cumm dripping from her pussy to her ass. I asked her are you enjoying this she said "yes!" With a big contented smile.
[+] 3 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 25-07-2019, 07:03 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:13 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 05-11-2020, 05:30 PM