My wife and her slutty adventures
I noticed as we reached the pool she had the attention of all the 4 guys. Her red bikini was very tiny and barely covered her boobs on top and her ass. She was a slim dusky girl and her boobs stood out firmly nipples poking thru the cloth of the swimsuit. We had taken care to choose the tiniest bikini with no padding and the thinnist possible material. This holiday was a fuck trip for Sonali and she was out to see how many cocks would plough her tiny pussy in the next few days. 
As I said it was no holds barred and she was free to fuck anyone she liked. She also had a fetish for humiliation. She loved to be treat like a cheap whore it made her very horny. Goa was the perfect place to do this. I knew it would not be long before the boys in the pool made a move to ask if they could fuck her. They had already assumed from first glance that she was a college girl prostitute a 30 yr old guy like me had paid to come on a fuck trip. 
We kept our stuff on a pool lounger and moved to the pool. She walked over to the showers to wet herself to climatize her body to the temp of the pool water. As she stood under the shower she looked like a heavenly bollywood actress. Her bikini stuck to her and her brown nipples could be seen thru the thin cloth. Her pussy had made a neat cameltoe in the bottom of her bikini. She wallked over to the pool my cock was hard so I was pretty sure the other younger boys were hard too. In the water it was hard to tell but I could see them adjusting their crotch. She got into the water and came over to me put her arms around my neck and we kissed deeply. Her smooth back facing the gawking boys. We made out like this for a while and then decided to put on a good show for our audience. I turned her around to face the boys. Her face had this cute super horny look all the time. As she reached her hands behind my head giving me full access to her lovely boobs and full view to the boys. We were in the shallow part of the pool so the underside of her boobs was just on the water line. They looked like 2 floats on the water. I kissed her neck as I squeezed her firm tits over her bikini. UHHH! She let out a really horny moan. I pressed her boobs hard and she was enjoying it. My hands parted the cloth of her bikini top leaving her naked breasts in full view. The cold water had made her nipples erect. I was wondering if the resort may object to me making her nude in the pool but I thought I will do it and if they say anything she can put her bikini back. There were only guys there from what I could see. So I did not think anyone would mind a hot naked girl.
I pulled her top over her head and threw it to the side leaving her boobs exposed to all. She had goosebumps all over her skin from the excitement and the cold water. My hand moved down to her panties I pushed my fingers to the front of her panties and found her warm moist pussy. As I inserted a finger into her she leaned back on me and closing her eyes let out a soft moan. I started to finger her rubbing her cunt hard. She was enjoying my fingers exploring her pussy. One of the boys moved in our direction. He did not say a word he just came right to her planted a kiss on her lips and started to play with her boobs. She was enjoying herself moaning with pleasure sandwiched between the 2 of us. Our hands and mouths exploring her body. As he squeezed her firm boobs he bent down and sucked her hard nipples. I untied her bikini bottom and pulled it off her. She was now fully nude in the pool. The boy infront of us had got rid of his shorts and I could see his hard cock thru the water. He was huge he took her hand and placed it on his cock. She stroked him feeling the entire lenght of his shaft. I could tell she was getting very horny doing this.
"I want your thick cock in me" she told him. Tho she was on the pill I was worried she asked him to fuck her without a condom right there. But I was too hot and horny at that moment to care. He lifted her she wrapped her legs around him the water in the pool made her even lighter than she is. As she leaned back on me for support. His cock entered her tiny hole AHHHHHHH! she moaned. FUUCCKK THAT IS GOOOOD!!! He buried his full shaft into her and kept it there enjoying the velvety feel of her warm pussy walls. Holding her his arms wrapped around her waist to support her he started to fuck her. Gently at first then harder and harder. Her boobs bounced up and down with each stroke. The other boys had come their shorts taken off and they were exploring her body as best they could. There was a different mouth on each tit sucking and squeezing it. The boy fucked her for a few mins her pussy was tight and was probably milking his cock good and proper. Her eyes rolled back into her head body began to shiver she was having an orgasm right there in the pool.  He slammed deep into her his body tense I could see he was also cumming. When he was spent he pulled out his cock still semi hard. The next boy took his place and started fucking her. She was going wild she never had been fucked back to back one cock after the other before. By now she had cummed 3 times already. I could see sperms and some thick white thing floating in the pool and was wondering when we would get kicked out. But no one seemed to care. All the boys fucked her one after the other. It was a good hour of continuous fucking. When they were done she turned around and gave me a deep kiss and said "thank you for this". 
We went out off the pool the boys had put their shorts she was still naked and started to put her bikini back on. "Leave it " I said I don't think anyone minds. One of the waiter walked upto us and asked if we wanted any drinks or snack. We placed our order and went to the loungers where the boys were already relaxing after their fuck. Thick globs of cum streamed down her smooth tanned legs. The manager came to us and said "It's ok if she stays nude there is no objection. But we have a silent rule that if a whore in nude in the public area then anyone has the right to fuck her. If you are ok with that then she can stay like this 24/7". I figured he probably just made up this rule so he will get a chance to sink his cock into her. 
I told her " looks like you will get a lot of cock my young slut" she smiled and said "I'm fine with the managers fucking but I'm not fucking the staff and cleaners and workers they are dirty and I don't know what disease they can have." I said "sure babe anything you say. Just say stop".
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 25-07-2019, 07:03 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:13 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 04-11-2020, 10:13 AM