My wife and her slutty adventures
Continued......

When the cabbie reached the resort he smiled becoz he figured what type of resort it was. We had planned to make this a sex trip so a friend of mine made the bookings for us in a really sleazy resort. It had about 8 rooms and a decent size pool. This was a place where mostly guys came so they could bring what ever girl they wanted to fuck there. It was not a place you would find families. It was the perfect place for a sex filled holiday.

We paid the cab guy and told him we would call him if we needed his services. He had this big grin as though he understood what i meant. I mean i did just let him finger my girl to an orgasm so it was understood i would let him fuck her and she would not mind at all. We walked into the resort and soon figured there were all guy even at the reception no girl. They greeted us warmly we filled up the forms and gave our ID proof as required. All the while i could see the guy was talking more to Sonali's braless tits poking thru the thin cloth of the top than to me. He gave us a boy to get our bags to the room. As we reached the room i could see the boy also giving her a lot of attention. Her sexy legs and small crop top with very visible nipple pokies were definitely an attraction.
I told her she is free no holds barred she can do anything here at the most she will get fucked which is anyway what we came here for. We decided to start off at the pool. Sonali was very comfortable getting nude that was not a problem for her. She loved it when guys gave her body attention. We changed in the room she put on a bikini and a sarong and went down to the pool. There was already a group of 4 guys there splashing around. Her red bikini barely covered what was needed leaving nothing much to imagine to the extent you could tell her pussy was shaved.
She lay down on one of the beds near the pool getting some sun it was around 1030 am by now. She noticed she soon had some admirers from the pool. Slowly the devil in her kicked in and she started to tease them, opening her legs as she lay there. They got an excellent view of her camel toe and the boobs from the pool. She was dying to get naked for them but decided to ease into it as if casually and not for their benefit types. 
She was a cute teen with very perky boobs and a really tight body. She did not look like a whore or slut from any angle. This confused the boys as they wondered what this young college girl was doing with a 30 something guy at a sleazy resort.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 25-07-2019, 07:03 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:13 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 29-10-2020, 03:34 PM