Poll: VOTE YOUR MAIN LEAD LUSTY ACTRESS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
KAJAL AGGARWAL
33.95%
55 33.95%
TAMMANA BHATIA
17.90%
29 17.90%
SHRUTI HASSAN
4.94%
8 4.94%
REGINA CASSENDRA
1.23%
2 1.23%
ANASUYA BHARDWAJ
2.47%
4 2.47%
LAVANYA TRIPATHI
1.23%
2 1.23%
VIDYA BALAN
3.09%
5 3.09%
ANUSHKA SHETTY
9.88%
16 9.88%
RESHMI
0%
0 0%
ROJA
0.62%
1 0.62%
AISHWARYA RAI
2.47%
4 2.47%
RAMAYA KRISHNA
0.62%
1 0.62%
PRIYANANI
0.62%
1 0.62%
SHRIYA SHARAN
1.23%
2 1.23%
SAMANTHA
9.26%
15 9.26%
CHARMI KAUR
0.62%
1 0.62%
NITYA MENON
1.85%
3 1.85%
SHALINI PANDEY
1.23%
2 1.23%
SHRADDHA
3.09%
5 3.09%
Alia
3.70%
6 3.70%
Total 162 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS NOVEL
[Image: Pics-Art-10-25-07-40-12.jpg]

Chapter 37

Friday morning. I woke up hearing my  phone ringing. It's Ravan.
 I disconnected the call twice. But still he kept calling. I switched off my phone.
 It's 9 AM in the morning. tammu is still sleeping.
 I had requested  leave today. But  for different reason.
 Now the situation was totally different.
 I tried to wake up tammu. But she is so drowsy from the drinks she was forced to drink the previous night.

I took bath and ordered for breakfast. Some guy came and gave a very surprised look. He tried to get inside  the bedroom. But I  locked my bedroom as tamnu is sleeping nude. I understood the reason behind it  after tammu explained what happened the previous day. I sent him away and had the breakfast. I went to the bed, lied next to her and hugged her tightly.

I started thinking about the things which happened in the past months. There were so many close calls from which we narrowly escaped. We tried to control this multiple times. But we just were not able to control ourselves properly. We were not able to control our sexual urge. We took so many bad decisions because of that. Maybe now, we were in a right position to stop all this. If she somehow got pregnant, we could just leave this place forever and move to some other state and start a new life. Maybe what happened the previous night was a blessing in disguise.

That was when the bell rang. I opened the door. I saw Ravan standing in front of the door.

Me - What do you want now? You have done enough already. Just get out of our lives. She sacrificed a lot to get you the opportunity in Europe. And this is how you pay her back?

Ravan - I am so sorry. I accept that it was stupid thing . Please give me a chance to apologize to her

Me - What is the use of apologizing? Just get lost

Ravan - Please Rick. Have you ever seen me apologizing others?
 I changed  now. I really love Tamanna. I wont do any harm to her anymore.

That was when I felt someone standing next to me. It's tammu still standing nude

Ravan - Shruti. Good that I saw you. Please forgive me Tamanna. I accept it's my mistake.

tammu us still a bit drowsy. She was yawning and clearing her eyes

Tammu - I have forgiven you multiple times. What you did yesterday was just brutal. I couldn’t even imagine what would have happened if my husband didn’t came there. He is my protector. I should be faithful to him at least after this. I don’t want anything from anyone. He will be my world from now.

Ravan - I will do anything for you Tammu. Punish me anyway you want. But forgive me after that

Tammu - Please. I am having severe headache. I don’t want to deal with it now

Ravan - Ok. I gonna tell you one thing . I am willing to impregnate you if you are OK with it. If you change your mind before I leave, let me know

Tammu - Don’t try to cheat me. I know you know that I had a pill last night. You wont be able to impregnate me anyway

Ravan - Yes. But it will be effective only for 48 hours. Already around 12 hours gone. Today is Friday . I am leaving Sunday night. Even if we try on Saturday night, we might turn out lucky

Tammu - Just leave us alone. We are not in a mood to think about these things. Do you think I will sleep with you after all the things you did? Now get out of here you bastard

Saying that tammu  slapped him. That was a stunning move. Maybe the alcohol made her do it. She was not thinking properly. She then just shut the door and turned to me. I saw Ravan's shadow leaving. I didn’t expect it from tammu. I thought her sexual instincts will take over. I asked her to take bath and have breakfast. Deep inside, I was afraid that Ravan maybe  pissed off and he might try to harm her.

I went to bedroom and switched on my phone. I received some messages from an unknown number. They were all video clips. Clips  which Ram recorded when he was fucking her for the first time.
 I sent him the clips of the video I edited yesterday. I sent the videos with a message - “Hi Ram. If you publish the video you have, I will publish this video I have. Both videos will have different effects. If you publish your video, people will isolate us. We will lose our families. But still we can survive and we can live our lives without any problem. In your case, it was a bang attempt. Your father’s political career will be finished and I will do everything possible to get you jailed. So, be careful about what you do.”

I didn’t get any reply from him after that. tammu came out of the bathroom and went straight to have breakfast without speaking a word. I went near her after 5 minutes. I found her crying. She leaned on my chest. I consoled her and told that everything was alright and she didn’t have to worry

Tammu - Our lives are screwed 

Me - What are you so worried about?

Tammu - Ram will now try to blackmail us again with the video

Me - Don’t worry dear. It is all taken care of

Tammu - What? How did you do that?

I narrated everything I did to blackmail Ram. I also told what I did the previous night to save her from the car. tammu's tears dried up and smile returned to her face. She hugged me tightly and kissed me on my lips. Then she continued having breakfast. I asked her what exactly happened  She narrated what happened from when I left to office  .

I wanted to cheer her up

Me - Wow. So you had one heck of a day from the morning to evening. If only the gym thing hadn’t happened, it would have been a perfect day for you

Tammu - Shut up. How could you crack jokes even now? Aren’t you worried?

Me - Why ? The Ram chapter is closed for good. You have taken the pills. Hopefully they work. Even if they didn’t work, we can always raise the kid. I don’t have any problem

Tammu - Yes. But for some reason, I am feeling insecure

Me - Ha ha. Maybe because you are missing Ravan

Tammu - Hmmm. Maybe that is true. I am so sorry dear

Me - For what?

Tammu - For leaving my mobile switched off . I should never went into such a thing without your knowledge. You have protected me from all the dangers and at the same time you have let me enjoy everything in life. I don’t know what I am going to do for you. I am indebted to you forever

Me - You are my wife. Your love is enough for me. Don’t use words like debt to me and piss me off

Tammu - At least accept my apology for going out with Ravan without telling you

Me - Ok. Apology accepted. But I have to say, piercing his condoms was one heck of an idea

Tammu - Don’t remind me of that. I did that at the spur of the moment when he was having lunch. That was truly a mistake on my side. He was right in getting angry with me for that. But the way he reacted was so stupid

Me - Yes. I also felt we over reacted. But there is nothing else we can do. We can’t just talk to him after he did such a horrible thing.

Tammu - Yes. It is better we stay away from him

Me - But I felt bad for him this morning. He looked genuinely sorry. You should not have slapped him. That was too much

Tammu - What ? You want me to go and sleep with him again after what he did. Is it ok if he takes me to the goons again and gets me gang-banged?

Me - Of course not. He  corrected himself. A woman slapping him is the most humiliating thing that might have happened to him. Also he just offered to make you pregnant. You underwent all this shit only for that. I thought you would use the opportunity. But I never expected you to slap him. That came out of the blue. He might try to harm you now

Tammu - What happened to you? I thought you hated him anyway and you will be happy if after I slapped him

Me - Yes. I hated him. I hated him even more when he took you to that gym. But  he looked genuinely guilty for having done that you. He helped me a lot while we were implementing the escape plan. Remember, he also has so many videos of you. He could have used that anytime. But he didn’t. He is genuinely in love with you. Slapping is not the right way to treat him.

Tammu - Why are you supporting him now?

Me - I am not supporting him. I am just telling you the facts before you make any decision

Tammu - My decision is made. He never comes into my life again. If he uses my video, let him do it. I don’t care anymore. I am sick and tired of this

She walked angrily to the bedroom and fell on the bed sobbing. I went to her and consoled her. She fell asleep on my chest. I slowly placed her head on a pillow and fell asleep. I woke up as my phone rang. It's Ravan.  I came outside the room and told him “Sorry for being so rude with you. I just told her how bad it was to slap you.”

Ravan - It’s ok dude. I deserved this. Where is Tamanna? Is she still angry ?

Me - Yes. Very much. She is so stubborn. You know that. It is difficult to change her decisions. You better focus on going to Europe and developing your career. Just forget this

He was so sad and he made many emotional statements. I have never seen him speak like that. I thought he is more arrogant than tammu. I thought he will create some new problems for us after the slap he received. He looked like a totally different person now. tammu has actually made him fall in love with her. While I was thinking all this, he was begging me even more.

Ravan - Today is just Friday. I have two more days . I won’t give up that easily. I promise that I wont hurt her hereafter. I don’t even need to have sex with her. Just ask her to tell me that she has forgiven me

Me -  joke. Listen. There are two reasons why she was so much behind you. One is that you ignored her. She just couldn’t handle that. That is out of the game now. She knows that you are behind her. The other thing is your sexual power. If you say you won’t do that too, there is no reason she will fall for you

Ravan - So, what do you want me to do?

Me - I can’t say anything. It is just an issue which you both have to solve. I can’t get involved in this

Ravan - Can I  believe that you are not angry with me anymore

Me - I am still angry. But I have forgiven you. And I won’t come in your path if you manage to convince her

Ravan - Thanks rick. I am sorry again for everything I did. I will talk to you later

Just after he disconnected, Santosh called me

Santosh - Hey buddy. What happened? I have been trying to reach you from yesterday. So, busy watching tammu and ravan?

Me - Not like that dude. There's a problem

Santosh -  problem?

Then I thought I shouldn’t tell him the things which happened yesterday. I had to lie to him

Me - There was a fight between Tammu and ravan

Santosh - What fight? Anything serious?

Me - Nothing much. Usual stuff. Ravan kept saying he is not going to impregnate Tamanna. 
and tamanna you know right. He eventually scolded her so badly that Tammana got so pissed off. She asked him to get out of the house.

Santosh - Oh. Tammana doesn’t usually get pissed about getting scoldings.

Me - He went too far. He talked dirty stuff about her parents

Santosh - Oh.. I see.

Me - Now, Ravan is apologizing to her. But she is not accepting. He even told her that he is willing to give her a baby. But she is not accepting

Santosh - Oh. That is too bad. I had some other plan. But not sure if it will work anymore

Me -  plan?.

Santosh - We thought of having a small farewell party for ravan at your house as your house is alone and neighbors won’t complain

Me - I need to talk with Tammana about that

Santosh - Yes. Please talk and call me

I disconnected the call. I immediately called Ravan and told him that I lied to Santosh about the problem and asked him to maintain it the same way. Then I waited for tammu to wake up while I ordered for lunch. She woke up late at around 3 PM. She was still nude. It was funny. The saree she wore when Ravan came here for the first night was the last dress she wore. She didn’t wear any dress for even a minute after that. I didn’t tell her about ravan's phone call. But I told her that Santosh called and I lied to him about the fight between her and Ravan. Then I told her about the party plan.

Tammu - Why here?

Me - Because their houses will have neighbor problem. Our neighbors don’t complain about anything

Tammu - Ask them to do it in some hotel

Me - Ok. I will

I called Santosh and told him. He asked me to give the phone to Tammana
tammu talked with him for about 5 minutes. She was so stubborn and refused to budge. Then Santosh decided to have it in his house. tamnu told she is not going to attend anyway. But somehow he managed to convince her to come there at least for half an hour. tammu accepted with so much grudge.

The rest of the day was uneventful.

Saturday Morning.
 tammu was still walking around nude. She woke me up with a kiss and started riding me. Her sexual power was back. While fucking, I asked her “So. My wife tammu is back?”

tammu - MMMM.. Yes dear.. Back for my lovely husband

Me - So.. If ravan comes here now, you will be all over him

Tammu - No. Don’t talk about that bastard. I just want you and you only.. Aaaahhh. I am cumming

Me - Hmmm.. What about baby then?

tammu - I have so many guys willing to do it. So, that won’t be a problem

Me - Mmmm… I am cumming

I came inside her pussy. We had 2 more sessions that day. It was evening 6 PM. I told her that it was time to start for the party. She said that she was not coming.

Me - What? You promised that you will come

tammu - Yes. But I think I shouldn’t go there. Why should I attend the farewell party of that horrible person?

Me - I think you are overreacting dear

tammu - No. I am not. I won’t even see his face again. But you can go. Or else, they will think that something serious happened. You go there and tell that I am going for a doctor checkup and I will join them later at around dinner time

Me - Oh. Are you going to join us for dinner?

Tammj - No. I will tell them that the doctor visit got delayed. I will  lie and escape

Me - Ok. Your wish honey. Charge your mobile now so that I can call you if I need to talk

Tammu - Yes. It has been switched off for 2 days. I switched it off due to Ravan's repeated phone calls. I will switch it on and keep it for charging

Me - Thank you

I reached Santhosh’s house at 7 PM. kiara was dressed in a decent salwar kameez. They had ordered so much of booze. Ravan and Bharath reached there 5 minutes after I reached. We all took a glass of beer or rum or whatever we liked in our hands. Before we started, Santosh told  that he had to make an announcement. We were all seated around in the sofa. He walked into the middle and told “Guys. I have some bad news and good news for you”

Bharath - I always like to hear the bad news first

Santosh - The bad news is that I have the same problem which rick is suffering from. I cannot be a father

Bharath - Oh. But that is bad news  for you. Not for us

Ravan and I broke into laughter.

Santosh - Idiot. You wanna hear the good news are not?

Bharath - Sorry, bro. You continue

Santosh - The good news is that I have become as open minded as Rick now

Ravan - what do you mean?

Santosh - I have decided to let my wife enjoy with other men like how rick lets his wife to

Ravan - And you are also expecting me to impregnate her?

Santosh - We are not as greedy as Tammana. We just want someone to impregnate her. We are not stubborn that Ravan has to impregnate her

Ravan - Impregnation is not a big deal right now? Is she even willing to have sex with me? Will she be able to take my tool in?

kiara - I love to take your dick deep into my womb but it need strong will power!!! I saw it in Tamanna

Ravan - Yes. Even professional prostitutes were not able to take my dick completely in. She is quite a person when it comes to sex

Santosh - The problem is you cannot impregnate kiara right now. She was in her fertility last week only when we were in the forest camp. So you wont be able to impregnate her. But, to become pregnant, needs multiple attempts. kiara should lose all her inhibitions if she wants to have sex with multiple people like that. So, it would be better if you guys fuck her well and make her lose her inhibitions. I want her to become as slutty as Tammana

Bharath - That is totally impossible. Maybe 50 percent as slutty as Tammana will be a realistic target

Santosh - Yes. Tammana is a born slut. kiara cannot reach her level at any instance.

Ravan - Well said dude

Santosh - So, I heard about the fight between both of you. I am so sorry about that bro

Ravan - It is all my mistake. (Then he remembered that I had actually given a different reason for their fight) I should not have scolded her like that

Santosh - Leave it dude. I have an idea to fix the problem

Pandian - Really? What's that?

Santosh - Tammana said she will be coming late tonight. Just fuck kiara in front of Tamanna. Knowing the person she is, she will definitely feel jealous and aroused. Maybe you can impregnate her after that

Ravan - I am not sure. She seemed to be genuinely angry

Santosh - Let us just give it a try

I knew this plan was destined to be doomed. For one thing, Tammu was not coming here at all. Another thing is that Santosh didn’t know how serious the problem was between them. He didn’t know that tammu actually slapped ravan this morning. I decided not to comment at that time. Everyone told cheers and started drinking. Bharath being the naught guy he is, moved to kiara who was sitting on the sofa. He told “If you want to become someone like Tamanna, you need to stop wearing these village dresses and start wearing glamorous dresses. Above all, you should stop wearing dresses when you are at home”

He pulled up her tops and she was sitting with just a bra. She looked so shy. She closed her boobs with her hands. I remembered that she had taken me inside the tent even when we were having sex in the forest. Santosh was sitting at the opposite sofa. I was sitting to the left of kiara and Ravan was sitting to her right. Bharath was standing in front of her and undressing her. Bharath saw her covering her boobs and told “Ha ha. You can’t even show your bra covered boobs and you want to become like Tammana. 
Tammana will walk nude in road if we ask her to”

kiara - Don’t compare me with her. She was born with lot of sexual lust. Not me. You guys have to open me up

Ravan - Don’t worry dear. We will will make sure that you she all your inhibitions.

With that he pulled the bra on both sides tearing it

Kiara - Aaaaahh.. You don’t know how to remove a dress? You only know to tear it right? aaaaahhh. For your information, there are buttons, zips and hooks on women’s dresses which help you to remove them 

Ravan held her mouth shut with her palm and told “But ripping apart your dress does give you that momentary tickle in your pussy. Doesn’t it?”

Ravan kept his hands on her salwar while he told that. kiara moaned “Aaaaahh. Yes.. Tearing the dress gives an awesome feeling”

Ravan - Then just shut up and watch as we work on you

I took this opportunity to bite her nipples. She closed her eyes and started moaning. She was pushing my head with one hand, but pulling me towards her with another hand. She was moaning “Aaaahh. This is the first time I am having sex with multiple guys”

Ravan asked Bharath to pull kiara salwar down. Bharath slowly pulled them down revealing her sexy slim thighs and legs. They were around her ankles on the floor. Ravan held her panties and asked kiara “You want me to pull down your panties or rip them apart?”

kiara - Please rip them apart!!!! now I getting that vibes that why Tammana lusts on you

Ravan - You want me to pull them sideways and tear them or pull the panties upwards so that they are tightly held around your pussy and ass and then tear it that way

kiara - Second way seems so sexy

ravan - Then, here we go

Ravan stood up, made kiara move a little bit front on the sofa,held the front and back side of her panties with his both hands and pulled them upwards. The panties were stuck inside her pussy and put pressure on them. kiara  feeling a bit of pain. But before long, the panties tore off. He threw them away. Bharath made her lift her legs and pulled the salwar out of her ankles. Ravan, asked her to lie on the sofa and stretched her legs. Bharath interrupted “Dude. If your dick goes in, we won’t feel anything at all. Better we go first.”

kiara chuckled and lied down on the sofa as both Ravan and I moved away. Bharath kneeled on the sofa between her legs and placed his dick on her vagina. kiara put both her legs on her shoulders. He fucked her softly for sometime. kiara  moaning hard. She looked at me and called me near. I kneeled besides the sofa. She pulled my head towards her nipples. I sucked slowly giving a squeaking sound. Meanwhile ravan started undressing. As is always the case, kiara had her eyes fixed on him. He became nude in no time. His dick was completely erect and we saw so much of fear visible in kiara's face. That was when Bharath ejaculated in her pussy. Then I proceeded to her pussy and fucked her as fast as possible to distract her from Ravan's body. I was successful with that. She started looking at me while I was fucking her. I also ejaculated inside her.

Then Ravan was about to kneel on the sofa when kiara stood up and said “No.. I don’t think I can take it.  I will definitely not be able to do it”

Ravan - Come on. I won’t hurt you. I will insert it until you stop me.

kiara - Ok. Let us do one thing.

kiara went inside a room and came out with a sketch marker. She drew a circle around his dick at the 4 inch mark. She told cutely looking at ravan's face “You should only put it this deep. Ok?”

Ravan - Come on cutie . That is hardly one-third of my dick. rick's dick is around 5 inches

kiara - Please. Your dick is so thicker. I am not even sure about this 4 inch. Ok let us do one thing. I will draw another circle for 5 inches. If I feel comfortable at 4 inches and give you a positive signal, you can try for 5 inches. Ok?

Ravan - okay!!!

He just lifted her, threw her on the sofa and turned her around like a fucking toy. She was so feeble in front of Ravan. He began the fucking process. kiara body was shaking in fear. She was looking at his face expecting so much. ravan pushed in slowly. ravan made kiara lie down on the sofa, but with her ass at the edge of the sofa so that Pandian could fuck her in standing position. kiara felt some pain. But it was not as painful as she expected. As it was only a matter of thickness, she took it till 3 inches without pain. But after that she felt some real pain. He put pushed it a little bit more and kiara started resisting. She punched ravan's stomach. But he held her hands tightly. Her arms were like pencil sticks in his hold. As he pushed it in, kiara's upper body raised above as Ravan held her arms. She screamed like a baby. But Ravan pushed it relentlessly. Santosh came near her and caressed her hair to give her moral support. That was when I started thinking when exactly Santosh became a cuckold. I had no clue.

Ravan had pushed the 4 inches. He began pumping her. kiara was in pain. But Ravan didn’t relent. He kept fucking. ravan looked at Santosh and asked him to call Tammana and check if she is coming. Santosh tried calling tammu but she didn’t pick up the call. He received a message from tammu after 2 minutes saying that she was still in the hospital for medical check up and she will not be able to make it tonight.

Ravan asked kiara “How are you feeling now cutie?”

kiara - Mmmmm. Feels so good 

Ravan - I have inserted till the first circle only. Shall I go deeper till the second circle?

kiara - Aaaaaaahhh. No dear. This is itself paining

Ravan - You have to learn to take deeper . Only then you will be able to conceive easily when someone fucks you in your fertility window.

kiara - Mmmmmmmm.. Ok ravan. Do it

Ravan who was pumping her pussy slowly and steadily suddenly exerted more pressure and pushed in an extra inch. kiara jerked in pain, lifted herself up to ravan shoulders. Now ravan was fucking her while lifting her. He smiled and remembered that it was tammu's favorite position. ravan asked Santosh to take pictures. Santosh hesitated but ravan stared at him. Santosh got afraid and took pictures in multiple angles. Then ravan asked him to post the pictures in our Whatsapp group. Santosh smiled. He knew the reason behind that request. Santosh sent the pictures to our group.

ravan kept fucking her for around half an hour. Time was 8 30 PM at that time But he still did not cum. kiara was tired and she was begging him to cum soon. But ravan looked at Santosh and asked him “Did tamanna reply?”

Santosh - No

Ravan - Check if she saw the message

Santos checked the message status in WhatsApp

Santosh - Yes she has seen the message at 8 PM. That was half an hour back

Ravan - Cool.

Ravan kept pumping when we suddenly heard the calling bell ring. Santosh opened the door and came in shouting “Guys.. Tamanna is here”

[+] 3 users Like Manasamassy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 11-05-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 11-05-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Srinu143 - 11-05-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by actressacc - 11-05-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by saxygabbar - 11-05-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by raom1234 - 12-05-2020, 09:31 AM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 12-05-2020, 05:12 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 17-05-2020, 12:03 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 12-05-2020, 05:17 PM