Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
(08-07-2020, 04:53 AM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Can someone please continue the story from this point?.. the suspense is really killing me.. somebody please write the remaining portion in their imaginations.. I beg you.. ??

Well, I can't continue the story but I can tell you that there's a bit more to the story. I can give you a brief description of it....Well, seema was talking about cages, right? She will put them on both vinod and rajesh but there's a difference . In case of vinod, his dick the cage is so tight that his dick can't grow much.... But in the case of rajesh, his cage is considerably looser, so his dick can get hard( u will find out about this just before he puts his dick inside kamna's pussy.)well, after putting on those cages and sleeping on the bed seema has some fun with vinod and she ends up on top of vinod grinding her pussy on his cock ( even though it's caged) and vinod will be squeezing her tits. As for kamna, while she's sleeping on her side, rajesh enjoys her sexy nude body .... And at the end,lifts one of her legs and puts his caged but hard, erected cock into her pussy and fucks her while they watch seema grinding her pussy on vinod. And as usual vinod is completely oblivious that his friend's dick is going in and out of his wife's pussy. After waking up, I think some boy(or maybe the old one(idk his name)) comes there to help them or offer them something like tea or breakfast and they flirt with each other I think and kamna offers her milk to him in the end. And that boy happily grabs her huge naked tits and starts sucking them in front of everyone. He happily sucks her milk directly from her tits.and vinod kinda feels that's going too far as she's allowing him to suck on her tits so openly but he doesn't say anything. That's it. I really hope the original author continues the story....
[+] 1 user Likes hello's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by hello - 25-10-2020, 11:08 AM