Poll: How many husbands like
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SRSP
50.00%
1 50.00%
Wife SWAP
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
real experience of wife swap in coimbatore
Thumbs Up 
hi all,,

this is the real event that has happen in my life just few weeks before and i love to share with you all.

we all married couple and our names are rajesh & uma. We are 34 & 29. We are into our 5th year of marriage. 

during the year 2018 , i started talking to my wife abt how she is sexy and she is very attractive to others. and she liked it.. and our bed time funs became very erotic as we walked more openly. She too opened up all her fanaties and i too open my fanaties. it was hell of fun in our days. Slowly i talked about my friend being her bull during love making and i could feel the erotic and hornyness in her during those times. we also planned some dares and thrills.

few times she wore swim suit during our stay in resorts near coimbatore and ooty.
few times she dresses very sexy in see through sare during visit to viviant taj and le meridien
few times we had sex in open terrace.

all this we enjoyed the most and its our time we planned for next move towards //////////////////////////////// SRSP or SWAP?////////////////////////////

Will be sharing part by part what happen in our real swap
[+] 2 users Like rajeshuma3428's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
real experience of wife swap in coimbatore - by rajeshuma3428 - 23-10-2020, 11:33 AM