Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
Everything in the room stopped then. Vince froze where he was, completely in shock. Nick let his arm go and backed up. Oz turned walking back towards the windows to take a few breaths. He had sprung up at hearing the sudden heated discussion between Vince and Dani. It was something he hadn't expected, but he also knew that both had tempers which meant this might not end well.

"What?" Vince's mind reeled and he felt all his anger start to dissolve into shock. He heard the words she said, but didn't believe them.

"I said you are Lily's father. I got pregnant that last night we were together."

"No, that's not possible. I mean that was..." Vince straightened himself up, running a hand through his still short hair and staring at her.

"It was just a little over nine months from the day she was born and just barely less than three years ago. You're her father because I have only ever fucked one man in my life. Now, are you going to help me find our daughter? If not, then we are just wasting time here." The tears streamed from her eyes as she spoke.

"I have a daughter. I...I didn't know." Vince's face blanched as he turned looking over towards the mantle where a picture of a little girl in a silver frame that said Lily sat. She had his dark red hair and a smile on her face that mirrored his smirk. There was no way he could deny the resemblance to himself, and he knew that was the one time they weren't careful.

"I wanted her to be safe and it was bad enough that I had hunted god knows what throughout the years, but if we were both around her...she would never be safe. Plus, I didn't think I could see you again after finding out." Dani cried then falling into the couch. "And now she's with some monster and it's my fault. Oh God, please, please help me find her. She's the only good thing I have ever done."

"We'll find her Dani, don't worry." Nick came over sitting next to her.

"I...I have to take a walk." Vince muttered out the words before heading towards her door and out into the fresh air. He had a daughter, a beautiful daughter that was somewhere in danger right now.

"Uh, wow. You know when this is over we have to have a discussion Dani. But for now, let's get her back. I'm going to head to the local security officer station and see what's going on." Oz slipped into his role easily and headed for the door.

"While he does that, why don't we go over the last few weeks and see if anything out of the ordinary happened with you." Nick turned to her and Dani broke grabbing him in her arms and burying her face in his chest.

"I'm so sorry Nick. I should have called you and Vince and..." Her words were garbled as she spoke through tears.

"Hey, it's okay. I get it, and Vince will too. Let's just get her back and we'll work out hard feelings later." Nick held her and let her cry for a moment. Despite the circumstances, it was good to have his friend there in his arms.

"Listen, I want you to know that I missed you so much. You don't know how badly I wanted to come back and tell you everything. It was so hard to not have you in my life, but I had to do it. I had to for her."

"I get it. I do. Dani, I probably would have done the same thing. Don't do this. Come on, be that strong agent again for me and let's kill some sons of bitches today." Dani pulled back at his words and smiled. He took her hands holding them for a moment.

"Oh my God, Dillon. Dillon at the bar. I saw him the other day outside the house and then at the school yesterday. He was acting so strange." A light went on in Dani's eyes as she explained to Nick.

"Alright, well then let's find out what Dillon has been up to lately. I'll get a quick tap on his phone and see if we can get some phone numbers and text messages. Let me get my laptop out of the GTO." Nick hopped up heading outside.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-03-2019, 04:48 PM