Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
Dark Division - Dani Ch. 12

The next day proved to be exactly what the three of them needed. They had all ended up crashing early the night before, and it was a good thing because the adventure with Dani had started bright and early on Saturday.

An hour down the road in Stan with the windows down, and all thoughts of coldness disappeared. For Nick, it was a nice change from the bunker. He typically didn't even go out for supply runs, and only occasionally ventured into town for anything. Nick generally spent his spare time pouring over something in the archives if he could. But, he was hopeful that with meeting Cassie, he would have more reason to enjoy life outside.

Dani was perfectly in her element as she drove along enjoying the fresh air. That was enough to melt Vince's heart. The thought of her happy always made his heart light and now watching her cruise along with one hand on the wheel and Led Zeppelin on the radio had him feeling like a million bucks. He hated the thought of waking up in a few days without Dani, but at least he could have this picture of her happy and driving her car. He stared at her from the back seat the entire day.

True to her word, Dani stopped at a microbrewery and then found the best burger joint nearby. By the time they got home that night, everyone was tired. Vince decided he didn't want to ruin the memory by staying up and letting the reality sink in, so he went to his room almost right away to lie down and enjoy some music until he fell asleep with the picture of her face in his mind. He had only a handful of days left and from the sound of it; Dani would be getting things prepped for heading out.

Vince's door was open, but it hadn't stopped him from falling asleep to the thought of missing Dani from more than just his bed soon. His headphones were plugged into his phone as he lay there a peacefully in his pajama bottoms and t-shirt intending to avoiding getting up to change before crashing for the whole night.

With the music in his ears, sleep had come quickly to Vince, and the dreams of her started almost immediately. The smell of her seemed so real, and then the feel of her skin was on his fingers. He whispered her name as she finally kissed him. The kisses felt so real as though her lips were actually pressing to his. He smiled softly before opening his eyes to find himself staring into hers. Her lips were parted slightly and her hands were planted next to him on either side of head flat on the bed as she leaned over his face.

He worried for an instant that he was still asleep, but she felt so real that he didn't care if it was a dream still. When she searched his eyes, he just gazed back unsure if he should speak. Dani leaned down once again and her lips met his, and it was pure electric. She kissed him again and again going from gentle pecks to deep kissing and when he parted his lips her tongue met his. Vince was mesmerized, not moving anything but his lips and tongue. This was the first she had really kissed him. God, he wanted this to be real.

"Mmmmm Vince." She breathed the words out, and leaned up long enough to unplug the headphones from the phone next to him. The music in his ears ended abruptly. Coming back to him, she slid off the headphones and placed them on the nightstand next to his bed. It was then her lips returned to his and she shifted her body to half lay over his.

"Wait." Vince spoke the word and Dani pulled back looking at him. "Am I still dreaming?"

"No. Why what have I been doing to you in your dreams, you pervert?" Dani raised an eyebrow and that's when he knew it was real.

"Mostly this, but I usually get to do this." His hands reached up hesitating slightly. He didn't want her to leave. His palms came up to her face holding her there as he deepened the kiss.

Dani continued to kiss him more and more urgently pressing into his body. Vince got hard as she continued; the feeling of her skilled tongue in his mouth killed him. He refused to move away from her, not wanting to lose the opportunity to feel her lips on his. He pulled his heel up on the bed a little and pressed his thigh into her core. He could feel her heat against him and it made him get even harder knowing that it was him causing her to feel that way.

"Oh fuck Vince." Her kisses paused and grew a little erratic as she shifted against his leg. He threaded the fingers of his left hand into her hair holding her mouth on his and ran his right hand down her side seizing on her ass roughly. He held her against him as she moved. The cotton fabric of her pajama pants was soft on his fingers as her hips moved perfectly, pressing directly into his cock.

Words failed them both as they continued kissing and shifting against each other. In another minute, he felt her shifting grow faster and opened his eyes as their lips parted briefly to see her brows furrowed together and her eyes closed. He planted a gentle kiss as he let his other hand grab onto her opposite hip. He now held her fast against him moving her as he shifted his hips. Their lips barely touched as their breathing came in sync. They shifted together faster and faster chasing their releases.

"Vince...I'm...uh...I think I'm gonna cum." Dani panted as she plundered his mouth with her tongue again. The words made his chest seize and he felt his balls tighten.

"Me too. Fuck...I love kissing you." Vince groaned out at his last words. His fingers dug into the flesh of her ass keeping her rhythm on him. She pulled back from his kiss and her eyes squeezed shut as she let out a soft cry. At the same time, her thighs squeezed on his.

Vince's own eyes slammed shut as he felt himself pulse inside his boxers. He held fast to her body as he was overtaken by his own orgasm. The yell that came from him seemed as if it came from somewhere outside of his body.

"Is everything okay guys?" Nick came into the doorway of Vince's room in a flash, concern all over his face. He froze at what he saw. There was Dani pressed on top of his partner with Vince's hands clenched on her ass and he saw their lips only an inch apart. Both were making noises that made it clear what he had just walked in on. "Shit. I'm sorry, I heard you uh make a noise...that I clearly misunderstood...I...um...I'm going to go." Nick blushed and stuttered on himself before walking down to his own room.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-03-2019, 04:44 PM