Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
After the garage, the night was rather cold between the three of them and Nick saw it for what it was. He knew something happened between Vince and Dani in the garage and he could surmise from there that it had ended the way many of those times had. Vince sat at dinner barely looking at Dani and Dani had returned the coldness.

By the time they all went to bed, Nick saw it as a relief. He couldn't take the tension much more, and he didn't feel like talking to Vince about the problem tonight. Besides, it was nothing he hadn't heard before.

After saying his goodnights, Nick made curled up in his bed. At least when he was alone like this he didn't have to think too much about the other two idiots in the bunker with him. As Nick tucked in for the night, a soft knock came at his door.

"Yea, come in." He said it gruffly thinking Vince would be on the other side and he was about to have a conversation about how his partner had once more come face to face with the reality of what was or was not between Dani and he. To his surprise, Dani came inside and closed the door behind her.

"Did I wake you?" She seemed uncertain as she stood there and Nick sat up instantly.

"No, I wasn't out yet. What's going on Dani?"

"I'm sorry to bug you, but I just...I've had a lot of trouble sleeping since Stan and well Vince and I..."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-03-2019, 04:43 PM