Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"It's so complicated Nick. I love him in so many ways, but then there's this part of me that can't let go of being just a lesbian. I always have been, but Vince and I just have a weird connection."

"I know. So, is what you call yourself so important that you can't follow that connection?"

"And what? Can you picture me with kids? See me all fat and happy with Vince somewhere in a little house with a white picket fence?"

"I'm not saying all that, but just at least give more than friends a try."

"I don't know. I guess I figure giving it a try might ruin what we have now and I really love what we have now. Plus, there's the whole agent life. You don't really get to have a happily ever after while you're here. We have demons and pasts and having someone you love, especially someone in the life just makes that all the more complicated."

"I've thought about that too, and with meeting Cassie even. I've been on like two dates with her and already I'm thinking should I bring her into this world. But, with you and Vince at least you both know the score. There's no hiding for the two of you."

"Nick, I love you man, but I'm just not ready for all that. I just want to enjoy my time with you guys and get back to field work. And, it's better that I not lead Vince on. You and I both know that his heart is too big to handle me breaking it."

And with those words, Nick let it go. At least he understood both sides and as much as he wanted more for them both; he couldn't argue with her and he did know that Vince couldn't handle Dani walking out of his life for good. He only hoped his partner could handle saying goodbye to her soon.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-03-2019, 04:41 PM