Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
The next morning, they made their way out to breakfast with Nick, both of them looking a little worse for wear.

"Good morning guys. What time did you two get back?" Nick was extra chipper and Vince couldn't help but grin at him. He could tell when his partner got lucky the same as Nick knew his tell.

"Probably like 3. Charity was a champ." Dani grinned.

"And what time did you get back?" Vince quirked an eyebrow.

"Actually..." Nick started to speak and looked up.

"Oh, hi. Sorry, I didn't know you had roommates." The blonde from the night before strode into the kitchen in a pair of boxers and an oversized shirt. She was even cuter than the night before.

"Yea, meet Vince and Dani." Nick blushed a little as he gestured to the two of them.

"Hi, I'm Cassie. I hope you guys don't mind me crashing breakfast before I get out of here." She was sweet in the way she spoke, with a soft confidence that fit Nick well.

"Not at all. Come, sit down." Vince pointed at the chair across from him.

From there, the four of them had a weirdly normal breakfast conversation. It turned out Cassie was in IT, and Nick and she had really hit it off. The woman seemed perfect for him and Dani and Vince shared more than one look at the fondness they felt seeing Nick happy.

After breakfast, Cassie and Nick went back to his room and before long the blonde was on her way. And as much as Dani and Vince were happy for him, they both couldn't help but make fun of him for the rest of the day. Nick got his own shots in though as he tried to figure out the mechanics of a three way and got far more detail than he bargained for from Dani. She seemed to take particular joy in making the younger man uncomfortable. Vince loved it and by his estimation the day was almost perfect.

As the week rolled on from there, Vince took some time to order parts for Dani's car and spent hours discussing fine details of what she did and did not want to see on it. They bonded like they hadn't really had the chance to before. Nick watched on, knowing the inevitable was coming. He had watched his partner too many times with this woman.

Nick had seen each instance where Vince got too close, where he got lost in the thought of a happily ever after with Dani only to have his hopes dashed. He always wanted her to cave, to just let herself go and voice what he knew she already felt. But, at the same time, he almost wished Vince would give up or find someone else. It was another heartbreak waiting to happen as he watched the two of them discuss various car pieces that he really didn't know much about. When Vince offered to grab pizza for the night when he was out picking up the latest ordered parts, Nick took the opportunity to talk to Dani one on one.

"So, looks like Stan's coming along then huh?" She glanced up at him over the laptop screen where she worked at the table. He slid a beer bottle towards her and joined her there.

"Yep, it's probably just elbow grease from here. I'm so excited to drive him. We three are definitely going on a road trip - even if it's only for a day."

"Maybe it should just be you and Vince. I mean it's sort of your thing."

"No way, you both have been amazing. I can't believe you guys put yourselves out there for me and then let me stay here. I owe you guys a lot, and don't think I'll ever forget it. You and Vince are like the brothers I never had."

"I feel the same way - I mean except you're like a sister to me. Sure a sister that fucks my brother, but you know."

"You aren't jealous are you Nick? I mean you and Cassie have a good thing and honestly you are not my type." She laughed a little and Nick wondered if he should push things further.

"I'm not jealous, and trust me Cassie is definitely a good thing. I just wonder with Vince is it a brother thing or more?"

"Nick, did Vince put you up to this?"

"No, he's just my friend Dani, actually like you said more like my brother. And, I know how he feels about you. I guess I'm just wondering if you feel the same way or not." She sighed and looked away.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-03-2019, 04:41 PM