Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Oh, you're a natural Charity. That's it, suck right there." Dani was gripping onto the pillow on either side of her head as her face moved in expressions of pleasure. Her eyes locked on his and Vince plunged himself into heat with a groan.

As he moved, he watched Dani. Vince tried to match his movements with her pleasure, taking in each gasp and moan and trying to take her to a release. He could feel himself getting closer and closer as he watched those amazing eyes open and close in pleasure.

"Yes, Vince, harder please." Charity's words seemed to come out of nowhere and he felt his closeness recede as he looked down seeing where he connected to her. This wasn't Dani; he wasn't really fucking Dani. It was enough to allow him to drive in harder, while still staving off his own orgasm.

"Use your fingers Charity, make me cum baby." Dani's words may have been directed at the redhead between them, but her eyes were locked on Vince's. He moaned as he watched her. In another few moments, Dani's abs clenched and she pulled up towards him cumming gloriously. Vince tried to remember if she ever came like that with him and he couldn't say that she had. Dani whimpered as she lay back down capturing her lip in her teeth and looking more beautiful than he could have imagined.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close." Charity's words pulled Dani from her stupor and suddenly she slid downwards. Her face was just over Charity's shoulder and Vince leaned himself forward looking into her eyes.

"Come on Vince let's take her there." Dani grinned and he felt her fingers exploring the redhead's sex as the woman groaned between them. Those fingers bumped his cock as he slammed himself home. It was incredible to be in this position right now, but all he really wanted was to toss the woman off to the side and have Dani all to himself.

"OH...OH...OH GOD!!" Charity cried out and collapsed onto Dani, who caught her easily. Vince followed her down and found himself only a few inches from Dani's face. He paused there feeling heat and tension and wondered if she felt it too. Dani leaned up towards him, running her hand over the back of his head and Vince moved to lean in thinking that they were going to kiss and make this moment near perfect. "That was amazing, but did you cum Vince?"

Just a second before he connected to Dani, Charity shifted leaning her face to the side between them and breaking their connection. He pulled from her and rolled to his back.

"Not yet baby, but it's all good." He tried to slip back into his charm. This was usually the part, where if he lasted long enough, he would discard his condom and hope for some finishing head.

"Then, I think we should switch it up." Charity grinned and kissed Dani moving up the bed.

"What do you have in mind gorgeous?" Dani re-engaged instantly.

"I think I'd like to see what your mouth can do while I watch Vince tear you up." Charity said it so innocently, and watched as the two of them looked at each other.

"I'm down if you are big man." Dani smiled at him waiting for a response.

"Anytime you ask, I told you before." He answered and got up, fishing in his jacket for another rubber as he discarded the one he used on Charity.

"It's nothing we haven't done before, just pull out okay and cum on my back." Dani pulled him back to the bed with a wink. "Now, let me show you how it's done."

Her arms curled under Charity's legs pulling her pussy firm against her lips and Dani began to lick and suck at every surface she could. Vince watched for only a moment before he let his fingers trail along the back of Dani's thighs. This wasn't just a body like Charity was, this was Dani. His fingers trailed up and between her legs taking in the feel of her wet pussy. Vince felt a shiver of excitement as he did.

Charity moaned out from the top of the bed and he let himself slide inside slowly as he heard Dani's corresponding moan. He didn't know if it was from what she was doing to this woman or from him, but his own moan was definitely from her. Her body felt so perfectly made for him as he felt her suck him in with each thrust. Vince was captivated as he heard Charity making noises in the background somewhere.

"Unh...Vince...fuck...yes." Dani's voice pulled him from his stupor and he ran his hands up her spine before sliding one hand down and between her legs finding her clit. She groaned out and Charity screamed grabbing onto her head in front of him. Just the sight of Dani beneath him had his body crying out for release.

In another instant, he could hear Charity begging for Dani to stop. Apparently, she couldn't take any more. Dani pulled herself up and reached a hand back grabbing onto his ass. He let his arm thread around her chest and pulled her more upright and against him as he continued to thrust shallowly into her.

"God...you feel so good." He panted as he moved, knowing he was nearing his release and the feel of her skin on him only made it more imminent.

"You guys look so beautiful right now." Charity's words were in a cloud as she spoke and Dani's other arm reached around holding his head to her. Her lips were just before him and he felt her pussy clench down hard suddenly as Dani's face contorted in a silent cry. His mind flashed with the realization that he was about to cum and his hands took over. He pressed Dani downward and pulled himself from her before giving his cock a single stroke and cumming across her ass and back.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-03-2019, 04:40 PM