Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Man, the two of you must have it easy. I mean you're both gorgeous." She flushed a little while maintaining eye contact with Vince as Dani pressed against her from behind. Vince took in the slight curves of her body, admiring her chest and the pale skin that ran up her neck. This woman was beautiful, but then again Dani had almost the same taste as he did.

"Dani gets them talking more, trust me, but with a woman like you maybe I'd have some luck." Vince let the player in him come out as he approached her.

"You're about to have a lot of luck." The redhead reached out to him trailing her hand down and over his jeans, teasing his cock through the denim.

Vince leaned in and she welcomed his lips connecting immediately. There was no spark there, but it was hot to kiss her. She had lush, full lips that made his body respond. But even more than that was the moaning he felt as Dani's hands worked on her in front of him.

"Turn around and let me try those lips while Vince undresses you." Dani's voice was low a full of lust as Vince opened his eyes catching hers. The woman turned and he kept his eyes on Dani as his fingers brushed her straight red hair away from the zipper on her dress. He watched as she leaned in kissing the strange woman and felt a pang of jealousy at how easy it was for her to connect to someone she didn't even know.

Vince finished the zipper and pushed the fabric forward off her shoulders as Dani backed up taking in the view. A smile flashed across her face as she pulled her own shirt up and off. Vince followed suit and found himself pressed against the woman's back, his cock was definitely interested as he kissed her neck from behind. Dani was working her way across her bare chest and Vince watched as her tongue flicked and suckled at the redhead's nipples.

"Oh yes, fuck you're good at that." A sigh escaped their companion and Dani chuckled. The woman's head rolled back against his chest and he had a clear view as Dani dropped down sliding her panties off. He was captivated at the sight of her chest, still captured in a bra as it lowered with red lace panties in her fingers. He watched her stand back up as she kissed along pale, white flesh. Dani definitely had skills with a woman, and now he felt this one turn to putty in his arms under her touch.

"Charity, you are a work of art." The name seemed almost unfamiliar as Dani came up face to face with him. He remembered then, what he hadn't even realized he'd forgotten. The woman between them was named Charity. He felt horrible for a second. It wasn't like him to lose a woman's name, at least not the same night he picked her up. But, this wasn't about being with her. This was about being with Dani, Charity was merely a convenience for what he wanted.

"I guess it takes a woman to know how to please another one, huh?" Charity smiled softly at her before taking another kiss from Dani's lips.

"Don't worry, Vince has tricks up his sleeve too." With those words, Charity turned around and captured Vince's lips immediately. He returned her efforts, closing his eyes and trying to picture Dani's face before him as his lips moved.

He felt movement at his waist and stopped the kiss enough to look down and find Dani's hands at his belt. He moaned at the thought of her undressing him as her fingers threaded into his pants, sliding them down.

"She was right about you being impressive." Charity's words drew his attention back as the redhead smiled at him with a slight blush. Her fingers circled his cock as Dani finished undoing his boots and ridding him of his clothes. He closed his eyes once more reclaiming her mouth and letting himself get lost in the thought of Dani being there with him, wanting him too.

"Perfect, now we're all more comfortable. Tell me, have you ever tasted another woman before?" Dani's low sexy voice went straight through him to the core and Vince wanted to grab her and toss her on the bed for him to eat.

"No, but I'm all about trying new things." Charity grinned and turned crawling up the bed.

"I tell you what. I'll explain everything and meanwhile Vince can tear up that perfect pussy of yours." Dani climbed in behind her and made her way up to her mouth, kissing her perfectly. Vince stood paralyzed as he watched Dani crawl down her body working on hardened pink nipples before flipping herself onto her back and pulling Charity on top of her.

"What do you think Vince? Want a piece of this incredible woman?" Dani looked at him with a wicked grin as Charity made her way to her chest.

He blinked, shaking himself from his stupor and walked over to his jeans, leaning down to grab a condom from his wallet. In another moment, he was crawling up on the bed and positioning himself behind Charity. He grabbed her hips, looking down at the dark brown pussy before him. Sure enough, Dani was right; Charity was definitely not a natural redhead.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-03-2019, 04:38 PM