Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"I love the name Vince, but I actually think it has to have a man's name." Dani looked at him with some reservation in her eyes.

"What? No way, cars are named after women."

"Cars for men are named after women, but I have always named my cars men's names. It's sort of a habit."

"Ah, well, it's your car I suppose."

"How about Stan? I think he's just as beautiful and it would be nice to take a piece of him with me." She teared up a little as she walked up opening the door and sliding inside the classic car.

Vince could definitely not argue with that name. And, suddenly it hit him that this might be yet another piece in her moving forward. Lily would just have to wait for some future car he had.

"Damn the leather's all in great shape." Nick leaned looking inside.

"The guy that I bought if from put a lot of love into it, but he was moving so just couldn't take it with him. It was honestly a steal, but like I said it needs some love under the hood and then it will be perfect."

They spent another half an hour in the garage as Dani inspected everything. Nick and Vince hung back, both happy to see the woman enraptured by something other than sorrow. Dani had become a member of their family, especially now at the bunker and both felt connected to her.

"Okay, I don't want to take it out until it's ready, but I do think this calls for a celebration. What do you say we go to a bar tonight? Drinks are on me." Dani was practically bouncing as she spoke and the two men couldn't deny her. Celebrating was definitely something they all needed.

It wasn't long before the three of them were enjoying drinks and playing darts at one of the local bars. It was as if life had finally come back to normal, and it was glorious. Vince couldn't have been happier. He just wished this could last forever. After a bathroom trip, Dani came back to the table with a devilish look on her face.

"What has you looking so happy?" Vince smiled at her.

"Well, you see that girl over there?" She pointed towards the bar.

"The redhead?"

"Yea, although I'm betting that's fake. Anyways, we were talking and she was saying how she's traveling and wanted to try something different. I may have suggested that she should try a woman if she was game."

"And you're telling me this to make me jealous?" Vince chimed, in not sure what else to say.

"Nope. I'm telling you this because she countered asking if you might be interested in joining for a 3-way." Dani's brow rose as she looked at him and Vince didn't know how to respond.

"Are you serious? I mean how in the hell do you do that Dani?" Vince always marveled at her skill level.

"I see what I want and go for it. Sometimes it fails, but other times I get to give you a present back for the surprise from earlier." Dani beamed at him. It was a torn moment in his mind. On the one hand, her words stung because he knew that if she really wanted to be with him nothing would stop her. On the other hand, it was so good to see Dani back the way she was when he first met her. That confident, sexy woman he fell in love with was right in front of him again after disappearing for so long.

"Well, if that's the plan for you guys, then I am going to chat with that cute blonde on the other end of the bar." Nick smiled and tipped his beer, standing up to walk over to a quiet looking woman that sat by herself across the room.

"What do you say Vince? Are you up for it?"

"What the hell, you only live once right?" He grinned and they both stood heading for the redhead.

She turned out to be more than game and after only one more round of drinks the three of them were piling into her car and heading to a nearby hotel room. It turned out to be a room at the Hilton; this woman definitely had money. Vince felt out of his element and yet comfortable because Dani was. Dani didn't know boundaries like he did. She never seemed to feel inferior in any room, instead able to change and adapt like a chameleon to any situation that faced her.

"So, you two work together?" The redhead was pouring a drink from the minibar - a luxury that they seldom had in any of the rooms the CIA let them book.

"We do, we're detectives." Dani winked at him as she strode up behind the beautiful woman. Vince watched as her hands skimmed the woman's sides from behind, testing the waters before diving in too deep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-03-2019, 04:36 PM