Fantasy Young Girl's adventures with exhibition
In her room, Nisha was conflicted to what just happened. She just flashed a guy her boobs. It wasn't intentional. But she showed him nonetheless. She didn't change into her regular clothes just yet. She was sitting on her bed contemplating when Preethi walked in. She asked if Nisha was ok. She didn't get a reply. She walked in closer to comfort her.

Nisha said, "I don't know how I feel about what happened. I just know I don't want to be pushed into things."

Preethi understood.

Nisha added, "I'll continue to share my stories with you and you can be a part of it some, but I want to be incharge. Hope you understand." Preethi agreed.

Nisha said that she was going to change now. She thought Preethi would take the hint and leave the room for her to change but she stayed put. She didn't want to make her leave. She just stood up and untied her knot in the petticoat and let it drop to the floor.

She didn't try to cover up. She walked to her cupboard to get her dress. This was the first time she stripped completely naked in front of someone.

Preethi's mouth dropped. She complemented her friend's body repeatedly. She told that she looked unbelievably sexy. Her friend's complements made her giggle and feel shy. She quickly dressed and they started watching TV once again. Her mother and brother returned shortly.

Nisha's brother Irfan had a crush on Preethi. Nisha and Preethi used to tease Irfan with that. They wouldn't acknowledge the crush but would tell him teasing words to him. Seeing Preethi in the house, Irfan had a shy grin on his face. He went to his room to freshen up.

Being a weekend, he had gone with his friends to play cricket and sight seeing. When he returned they started talking about college. He talked a lot about his friends than college.

He said that he had called his friends to stay at the neighbor house as it is empty and looking for a tenant. When they talked about girls in college, he fell silent and went to his shy self. Preethi teased a little but left it at that. They had dinner and then Preethi left home.
[+] 3 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 05-10-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 05-10-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 05-10-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by Ranjith27 - 05-10-2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 06-10-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 07-10-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 07-10-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 07-10-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 07-10-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by ronylol - 09-10-2020, 08:05 AM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 09-10-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 09-10-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 09-10-2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Young Girl's adventures with exhibition - by akshatha - 15-10-2020, 10:58 PM