Sexy Mom and hot daughter - Revathi
Revathi :

I was in a real shock, i felt ashamed, i felt embarassed, i was in a situation which even my worst enemy should not face in
lifetime, i dont know what to do, words doesnt came from my mouth when my daughter Hanisha saw me in cinema hall, her
anger eyes fixed in my boobs which was fondled by hands that doesnt belongs to her dad.

Yes i was with my boss in that theater and we both were enjoying every moment of kissing, licking, pressing, fondling and
both our inners were soaked in wet till i saw my daughter standing few steps away watching me, it was song playing during
the movie, i guess my daughter should have went out to pee and while coming back to seat she saw us, suddenly it was
bright colorful scene in the song and my daughters eyes moved to my hand which was in his cock. my brain stopped working
and i looked at my daughter with guilty eyes, not even moving my hand from his cock.

she looked me like a piece of shit and walked to her seat with wet eyes without saying anything. i looked at her crossing me
unable to stop her, unable to say anything and after a minute i hooked my blouse, adjusted my pallu and left the movie hall.

While returning home, i didnt speak anything with my boss Kamal, i could see guilt in his eyes as well, everytime he was trying
to say something to console me but tears flowing from my eyes and he also not sure what he could say to console me.

Once reached home, i get down from his car, he opened his mouth to say something but i rushed to home without looking him.

I am revathi, aged 33 wife of a 17 year old daughter Hanisha who is studying her college lives in chennai, working
in a private firm. i was married at the age of 16, my husband was good in initial few years of marriage, allowed me
to continue my studies, taken care of me had a great sex life, but everything lasts only for 10 years, later due to bad friendship
he started drinking and slowly got addicted to that, lost his job due to that and i have to find a job to run the family.

Till now, he used to do some labour job that will fulfill his drinking needs, he will work for a week get money and used to drink
till all his money spent, sometime he used steel money from home and drink aswell, i thought of getting divorce from him,
but it is not safe to live alone in this soceity with young daughter, also i had a hope that he will stop this habit sometime.

i even thought of commiting suicide when i come to know about his extra-marital affairs, but i have to live for my daughter,
she is my life, i need to live for her, i started going to job to meet our expenses and gave my daughter all my love and now
she turned into a cute young girl doing her college, but today everything was lost, i felt like my world has become
dark and i layed on bed, crying crying, and the bedspreads soaked in my tears.

how will i face my daughter, how will i speak to her, what she will think about me seeing me helding cock of someone in movie
hall, thinking about all these, i donno how long i laid there until i heared the door bell.

it might be my drunken husband, i couldnt imaging if my daughter tell this to my husband,
i stood up, took a deep breathe, and opened the door, to see my daughter standing there looking at me.
[+] 3 users Like revathi47's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sexy Mom and hot daughter - Revathi - by revathi47 - 10-10-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: Sexy Mom and hot daughter - Revathi - by Raki - 07-02-2021, 07:48 AM