Fantasy Young Girl's adventures with exhibition
Chapter 2: Nisha visits the tailor shop
==========================
Nisha's mother had been nagging her to wear a saree for some time. It is a traditional wear, she must wear or atleast know how to wear one before getting married. To wear a saree one must need a blouse. The blouse comes from the shoulder to below the breasts.

That week she told her mother about wearing a saree. Her mother was excited to hear it. The next day she brought Nisha to her shop and picked out a saree. Parveen asked her to get the blouse stitched that weekend.

She went to the nearby tailor that weekend. She wore her burqa and inside that her nigtie and her underwear. There were two guys in the tailor shop. One is an old guy named Raman. He started this shop long back. He is known to everyone in the area. Nisha herself had some clothes stitched for her when she was a kid.

Raman introduced his apprentice as Prabhu, he finished school and is working with Raman. He is about the same age as Nisha. She didn't expect for him to be here. But she was ok with it. Infact more than ok. He was shy and calm and pleasant to look at.

She was brought back to reality by Raman. He asked about my studies and other things. It was a long time before you they met.

She then said, "I am here to stitch a blouse for me."

He asked, "Do you have a blouse for size?"

She replied, "No, this is my first blouse."

"In that case," he said, "I need to take your measurements. Please remove the burqa. We can't measure correct with it on."

She was hoping he would say that. She said ok. She had practiced this in her room to make it perfect. She lifted her burqa over her head along with it the nightie as well and placed it behind her without looking at it. She made it so that she was not aware of what she has done in a flow.

She wore her matching pair of pink underwear. The bra showed her cleavage pushed up. She had earlier pushed one side of her panties inside her butt crack "accidentally". The tailors had their eyes glued to her. Since the shop had mirrors on all sides, every inch of her underwear covered body was visible to them.

She then looked down and feigned surprise and was acting to immediately put on the clothes. But clothes were inside out and the burqa inside the nightie. She was getting it out. She acted hastily but was enjoying the feeling.

"I am sorry..." she said, "I removed the nightie as well along with the burqa."
[+] 4 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 05-10-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 05-10-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 05-10-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by Ranjith27 - 05-10-2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 06-10-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 07-10-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 07-10-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 07-10-2020, 11:06 PM