Fantasy Young Girl's adventures with exhibition
One weekend she was in the mall wearing only her burqa. She was just looking before going to the mall super market. It is unlikely she would find anyone she knows there.

She went into a clothing store, she however wanted to do something she thought about. She chose a store where the trial rooms have curtains instead of doors. She denied any help from the staff there who were mostly men. She chose a salwar and a jean but in a smaller size.

She went into the trial room. She closed the curtain and removed her burqa. She was naked in a store although in the trial room, it was new to her. She tried on the jeans which wouldn't even go up her legs. She removed it and called out for help.

There was a guy outside. He said, "Good morning, do you need any help."

She said, "The jean I selected is too tight for me. Please, can you bring me one in the next size."

"Certainly ma'am," he said, "Could you give me the current one?"

Talking to someone while being naked was a thrill in itself but her plan was not over yet. She gave him the jean through the side of the curtain. She was careful to not being seen. When he went to pick up the jeans for her, she wore the salwar.

It was too tight on her boobs and it was tight on her body. It clearly showed her figure like a glove. It came down to just below her knees but was cut in the sides revealing her thighs. When the guy comes back she has to open the curtain and get the jeans in her current state.

That was her previous thought out plan. But she was beginning to doubt her plan. She didn't think the salwar would be this tight. But she had to do it anyway. When the guy came back, he called out to her. She could have just got it through the curtain but she opened the curtain partially.

She could see that there were no one in sight other than a shy, cute guy who was having the jeans in his hand and his mouth dropped. He was observing her from head to toe. She stretched her hand to get the jeans but he was in a trance. The stretching and bending also showed more of her cleavage.

She asked for the jeans and this brought him out of the trance. It was like she hyptonized him. She loved the control.

She now extended her initial plan and said, "See the salwar is too tight for me too. I am sorry for troubling you. Could you please get one in the next size for this as well?"

He wanted to extend this conversation,

"It doesn't look tight." he lied, "The salwar looks good on you."

She understood what he was trying to do.

She innocently said, "Do you think so? It is tight around my body. It is hugging my body too tight and pushing against it."

His eyes immediately went to her cleavage. He still wasn't convinced.

She then pointed, "Look how tight it is around my hips. It is tight around my chest as well. It is hard to move around in this"

Pointing them was hard but arousing. He was just nodding in agreement now. She asked for a different size salwar. She closed the curtain and removed the salwar. She pushed her head through the curtain while still being nude and called him.

She gave him the salwar through the curtain. She now put on the jeans. She wanted to up the ante.
[+] 2 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 05-10-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 05-10-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 05-10-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by Ranjith27 - 05-10-2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 06-10-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 07-10-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 07-10-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 07-10-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Young Girl's Gradual Foray - by akshatha - 07-10-2020, 11:07 PM