Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
It was a very cold january night. It was past 11 PM......... Jayraj and my Rupali didi were in the living room, watching TV. Jiju was lying on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. Sonia was sleeping besides him. His mind was restless...... 

In the past few weeks , he saw that his innocent, loyal wife's behaviour had changed. Though she still loved him, she was spending more time with the old man of the house. He knew he was not able to perform sexually anything with my sister, but didnt my sister already know that he had gone through a painful accident...... She had always supported him, but then what has happened now? Why does she seem drifting away. With all these heavy thoughts in his mind, sleep was far away. He wanted to speak to someone. But there was no one to share his pain. He though of having some water and spend some time in the balcony. With little support from the bed rest, he rose and then pulled his wheelchair close. Though it had become difficult to get onto the wheelchair on his own, but it still gave him some independency, some confidence that he doesn't rely on anyone for atleast moving around. He wheeled his chair outside his bedroom. He entered the living room, the lights were off and he saw the flashing lights of TV. He understood that someone is in the living room. He inched closer by forcing both his hands on the wheelchair.......

He saw my Rupali didi sitting on the 3 seater sofa and watching TV. He couldn't see Jayraj. He went a bit closer. Due to the lights being off,jiju was not visible to my didi..
When he went closer, he saw Jayraj lying on the sofa and his head on my didi's lap, but head towards the TV. My Rupali didi was lightly carassing his white-silver hairs. My jiju stood their watching them and judging the closeness........ It's a basic instinct of a man to judge how close another male and female is just by looking at them. Till now nothing seemed over the top. He thought that two very close friends also can be in such a position. But what happened next, made him skip his heartbeat for a second.
He saw Jayraj turn his head and his face was now facing towards my Rupali didi's stomach. My sister looked towards him for a second, smiled and then went back to the TV. Jayraj then put both his hands around didi's waist and pushed his face towards her belly. Her saree was now bit exposed from her belly and her stomach with little bit of that sexy fat was visible completely. My jiju  was hoping that this is the last point of their intimacy. He wanted to move away just so that he doesn't see something he doesn't want to see or even think about. He did hear/see some doubtful things in the past between them which for sure raises eyebrows, but never anything highly objectionable.(maybe he don't want to believe reality )...... He didn't want that thin layer of glass to break. So, he was about to turn his wheelchair, when this happened. For him it happened everything in slow motion.
He saw Jayraj taking his tongue out of his mouth, and dig it slowly in his beloved wife's deep, dark navel...... my jiju froze. He couldn't move, nor could he breath. He looked up at my Rupali didi whose eyes were now closed and her grip on his hair tightened.......
In slow motion for my jiju, he could clearly see that rogue man Jairaj circling his wife's navel with his rough tongue slowly but steadily........ Jayraj then put both his lips on the hole and smooched her navel........ There was no mistake in this. My jiju thougth was he dreaming? He was dumbstruck, as if lightning fell on him....... His ears were getting hot out of anxiety. He saw Jayraj move his lips on her belly for another 10 seconds kissing at random spots........ My Rupali didi knew  the place they were in. She had to stop him. So she pushed his head out of her belly. Jayraj got disappointed a bit........

Rupali didi: neend aa rahi he
Jayraj: sona he tumhe?
Didi: ji
Jayraj: thik he.. chalo.. TV band kardo.
Didi switched off the TV. They both stood up........ Jiju  went to a safer location from where no one could spot him unless they switched on the lights....

Jayraj picked up my sister easily. His left hand was beneath her neck. The other was beneath her knees. He had picked her up like a doll......... The huge man was walking towards the bedroom with my sister... my Rupali didi's both hands were around his neck...... Tear was rolling out of jiju's eyes. For him it was still a dream. His wife was in the arms of the man whom she hated the most earlier. Jayraj went inside the bedroom, and pushed the door with his shoulder...... The door didn't close completely as the push was not as strong since my sister was in his arms......

Jiju stood looking at the door. Lots of questions were running his mind.
Do they love each other so much? She is 27.. he is 49.. how can that even happen?
Is it limited to just that belly kissing.......? May be yes, my wife is so pure, she can't be having se...... no no.. what am I thinking?....... This can't be true.( All the flashbacks incident and sounds confirming jiju fears )

Should I push the door and check what they are doing? ( He was in duel mind) You know what..... they might be sleeping now.. no chance they are making lov......... no no.......
Jiju was drenched in sweat. His face was red with anxiety.......
With a strong heart, he thought he had to right to know what is happening...... 

After 15 mins of blankly staring at the door, he put his hands on his wheelchair and started rolling it. His eyes were fixed on the door, slightly open...... He went near the door. Heart beating like a machine gun at war. He didn't push the door a lot so that they do not know he is there....... He saw his little daughter sleeping on the baby cot at one corner of the room.......he returned.
[+] 3 users Like babasandy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 07-10-2020, 03:02 PM