Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
He was woken up by his daughter,"papa papa chaliye kha lijiye".Jiju looked at his little kid's innocent face and immediately his eyes became teary.He somehow controlled himself and asked her,"beta mumma kahan hai? ".Sonia smiled at her father and replied,"papa mumma khana laga rahi hai,aapko bulane boli hai .
Jiju went with his daughter and saw Jayraj was already sitting on the dining table whereas my Rupali didi  was serving food.Jiju saw his wife was looking fresh,probably she had taken bath.She was wearing a low cut kameez showing her cleavage.She had a dupatta made of net material which was around her neck and hanging down her back.Jiju went near the dining table and she looked at him once and then without saying anything she served him the food.She sat next to Jayraj and they all started eating.My jiju looked at her cleavage once again and saw red marks there.She had a few marks just above her cleavage and one on her shoulder.Jiju tried to control his emotion and eat food but it was difficult for him so he excused himself and went to his bedroom.

My Rupali didi  asked him,"kya hua? " to which he replied,"kuchh nahin " without looking back.She didn't say anything else and let him go.Jiju went and lied down on the bed.

After around 1 hour when Sonia fell asleep ,my jiju got up from his bed and went to the living room.

He could hear the bed creaking again along with a female voice,"uff aaaaahhhhhhhh hayyy maaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh daiyaaa  aaaaaaaahhhhh siiiiiiiiiiii".Jiju's anxiety increased again.He started shaking.He moved towards the door and saw some clothes near the sofa.He went towards the sofa and saw that it was Jayraj's shorts and underwear.A couple of feet from those clothes was another cloth which made my jiju even more anxious.It was his wife's kameez.He was looking at those clothes and at the same time listening to those voices from Jayraj's bedroom.Jiju was now on the verge of crying.He quickly went near the door and after a few seconds of thinking he banged the door hard.The sounds stopped but again started.

He banged the door hard again but this time the sound continued,"aaaahhhhh aaamaaa aaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhhh" along with grunting of a man and the bed creaking.

Jiju knocked the door again and this time he heard Jayraj,"kya hua ? . 
My jiju's heart pounded hearing his voice but he kept his cool and replied,"m.m.m mujhe Rupali se baat karni hai ..
Jayraj replied back,"Subah mein karna,jao so jao )" and then the creaking sound started again along with Jayraj's grunts and my sister moaning.My jiju started crying now.

He cried for a minute and left to his room helplessly and slept ...... ????
[+] 1 user Likes babasandy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 07-10-2020, 02:25 PM