Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
..inspite of the door being slightly open my jiju  had no courage to push it open and see what was going inside the bedroom..............

His heart pounded when he heard my didi ,"kitna mushqil se maine poora ander liya,itna bada aur mota hai aapka .......

Jiju was shaking with anxiety and had his head down with embarrassment......
He was feeling ashamed of himself more and more now.............Hearing those words from his wife's mouth further damaged his ego and he felt even less of a man now...........

He was clearly accepting Jayraj as a much superior man when he heard him," hahahaha are mard ka hai to bada aur mota hoga hi,koi namard nahin main jo chhota aur pencil jaisa patla ho...chus sali..
my jiju's confidence kept going down further when he heard my sister laughing like a slut,"hahahaha ummmm isiliye to ab mujhe bhi mazaa aata hai,sach mein itna mazaa kabhi nahin aaya,asli mard ke saath alag hi mazaa hai ummmmmm ...
The next voice was of Jayraj," aaahhhhhh poora ka poora le le rahi ho,seekh gayee ho ........
My Rupali didi again began coughing............. Jiju was on the verge of crying again but he had no courage to push the door even now.............He was hearing all these with his head down.......He looked up and inside the bedroom and saw Jayraj's right leg till thigh and it was all naked..................the next moment he saw a small white hand with big nails on Jayraj's thigh..........jiju understood whose hand it was..........

The hand caressed Jayraj's thigh and then went towards his hip which jiju  couldn't see as it disappeared from his view................The hand again came back towards Jayraj's thigh and then the next to the hand rested a bunch of hair on Jayraj's thigh.........

My jiju  knew whose hair was that and then he heard Jayraj again," aaaaahhhhhhhhh haan waise hi ruko,aaaahhhhhhh poora ander rehne do waise hi aaaahhhhh .. And then jiju heard his wife breathing heavily and coughing............

This continued for the next five minutes and now jiju  was no more on the verge of crying,his hand was on his pant in between his legs and he was sweating now...................

He then heard Jayraj,"aao aur ek round aur pelu tujhe " to which my Rupali didi  replied,"ummmm pehle darwaza to bandh kar lijiye .......
Jiju then heard Jayraj again,"are kya farq parta hai,kaun rokega humein ..
Jiju's heart sank when he heard his wife,"haan,magar Sonia aa jayegi,chhoti bachchi hai .....
Jayraj replied,"hmm" and then jiju saw Jayraj's movement on the bed and finally saw his legs dangling from the bed,he was about to get off from the bed...........

jiju knew that if Jayraj sees him there he would get angry at him for peeping inside his bedroom and not respecting his privacy so he quickly moved his wheelchair towards the balcony..........all his anger had vanished after Jayraj had scolded him for disturbing them............
He had also lost his confidence as a man hearing his wife's pleasure filled moans.............He had no courage to confront them and so he decided to go towards the balcony .............he heard the door shut from inside when he was in the balcony.........He remained there for a few minutes and then went back to the living room when he heard my Rupali didi's moans.........
he placed himself near the door and unzipped his pant..............He took his lifeless cock in his hand and started jerking it all the while hearing his wife,"ufffff aaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhh aaaahhhhhhh aaaaahhhhh mummy ahhh...
Jiju remained outside Jayraj's bedroom till there was absolute silence in the bedroom and then he went back to his bedroom.He kept hearing two people moaning with pleasure for around half an hour from near the door of the bedroom.Sound of a female such as,"aaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhhh ufffffff haan ufffff aaaaahhhhhh siiiiiiii" were common for his ear during that half an hour and so was a man grunting and roaring like a lion,"haah haaah huunhh hunnnh arrrrrghhhh haah haah", but what made my jiju anxious was the continuous sound of skins slapping,"thap thap thap thap" along with a sound of something relentlessly hitting and drilling a wet spot,"phach phach phach phach"

These sounds were making jiju estimate the intensity and passion of the activity inside the bedroom.Jiju kept jerking his lifeless cock the whole time but without any positive result.He started sweating heavily even in AC and was emotionally confused the whole time not knowing what to do,but yet kept jerking his cock.He would stop jerking for a while in between to rest his hand but never removed his hand from his useless cock.

He sometimes felt self pity but when he heard the pleasure filled moans and grunting like a real man he couldn't help thinking that what was going inside the bedroom was the right thing.This was even more intensified by the intensity of the skins slapping which made jiju think even more that it was the right thing.One moment he would accept the whole situation on and jerk furiously and the next moment he would feel guilty and self pity.This is how he spent the whole time till he heard his wife scream with pleasure followed by Jayraj's grunt a minute later.He stopped jerking when the sounds stopped hitting his ear and there was complete silence.He was drenched with sweat and was immersed in thoughts and then finally went back to his bedroom.He didn't think of knocking the door or even calling his wife.He knew that his benefactor had returned after a week and his wife was with him,in the same bedroom,helping him to relax himself,perhaps or obviously in a manner which should be objectionable and he should have interfered but for now he decided to not disturb them as was ordered by his benefactor.He went inside his bedroom and put himself on the bed and fell asleep looking at the ceiling.
[+] 1 user Likes babasandy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 07-10-2020, 01:59 PM