Adultery It's all for baby
Here continues..... 

Raj:  OK latha come come. 

Nithya now  turned and laid on ber back. Her boobs are visible to me..  This rajan really a bastard.. Her boobs were in red colour like rippen mangoes.. Seen lots of bite marks.. When nithya realised that I'm seeing her boobs she cover her boobs with bedsheets.. MA.  Give me my cloths.. I will go out after that..... She stopped and said, He didn't finished yet.. Let him finish..

I was stunned by her words, What is she saying? does she know that I'm having an secret affair with rajan...? 

How? May be he might have said all, if they are being this close means then it's no surprise that she know about me and raj.. 

She left..by giving a brief kiss to raj.. And said to me to take care of him. Let him sleep for 2 hours atleast.. 

Already its 2 o clk now. Raj came near me. 

Raj: OK come and take care me. As per ur DIL order. 
I shown angry face and said,

Latha : what raj,? What is this? What u did to my daughter in law.? Are you guys already doing it? Is she virgin or u took that too? I'm really speechless raj.. 

Raj: do u any other questions.. U will get answer for it tomorrow. After I tie knot with ramya.. Wait for it. If u want to speak. U can go on. Or else come and take care of me.

He just winked at me... 

Latha : I don't have anything to say raj.. I'm really dumpfound. All I could say is, Pls spare my son's life. 
I love my son even though he is my step son I brought up him as my own son.. 

Raj: that is in your hand.. 
Now come. Let's forget others.. 
Or else u itself compromise that lawa.. 

Yes, he mentioned about my pussy.  I was dam wet when she was leaving but, now I lost in thought, again he making me to come back.. 

Latha : u naughty.. I know u.. U always want something to share ur feelings.. But this is not the way.. 

Raj: yes, now my feeling says that my dick need a tight pussy to cling it. 

Latha : it's waiting only.. 

Raj: OK let it wait.. I'm moving.. 

Latha : hey, what is this..

Raj: what? 

Latha : I want u to remove my cloths as u did to my daughter in law.. 

Raj: I'm not in romantic mood darling.. 

Latha : so, 

Raj: so u just remove and lay. I will fuck and relieve myself.. 

I was upset by his act.. 

Latha : but I'm burning inside, so I just started to remove my pallu.. 

He smiled like devil again.. And he came near me and me hugged tightly...  He was naked so I felt him.. Really well on my stomach... 

Raj: hoooooooo whoooo.. did you get upset..? Did my darling got upset..? 

I really surprised by his act now. So I thought to show some negligence... 

Latha : yes, I'm upset.. U r not calling me darling in front of Nithya.. U calls her as u wish.. 

Raj: u know answer for it.. 

By saying this he turned me and hugged from behind.. Opened my pallu.. No I'm standing like mallu aunty.. 

Latha : I don't know anything.. U only saying all.. 

I felt his fingers roaming on my boobs, wow what a feel.. I'm burning down their...

Raj: she is love of my love. And younger one. So I will call her like that only.. But u r elder. If I call u like that, then she won't respect you. So calling u by your name. She knows that in our society we will call elders by name only.. 

Latha : OK OK ok ok, raj, u are genius only. Having answers for all.. But I have only one question in my mind pls answer then I won't ask u further. 

Still he is slightly pressing and roaming his hands on my boobs.. 

Raj: OK ask it.. 

Latha : I know that, u two (Raj & nithya) are known before my son's marriage.. How long that u have been, I mean that u and my daughter in law.. 

Suddenly he stopped me and answered

Raj: our first physical relation ship started, two weeks before ur son's marriage.. If u ask any other question u just move.. And I will also move.. 

He just cupped my breast like anything. It pained a lot

Latha : ouchhhhhhh.... Raj. I'm sorry I won't ask u anymore.. 

His hand is playing in my boobs....

Raj: that's good, 

Just saying and gave a kiss to me... By kissing he keeps on removing my blouse button.. I'm not like my DIL, I didn't cover it rather than enjoy it.. What a hand he has.. It keeps on roaming and he removed it opened and kept like that, and the then removed my saree fully.. 

Latha : raj... Pls... Do it little bit fast

Raj: u only asked me to do as I did to ur DIL.. 

Latha : I don't have that much patience.. 

He laughed in my ears.. Kissed it... And said

Raj: OK.. As u wish darling.. 

He removed my saree and blouse fastly and then removed my inskirt.. It fell on floor.. Now I felt his body heat on my body.. He did waited for me to feel my back suddenly turned me hugged from front. Now my boobs were crushing his body.. He just removed my bra.. Mean while I'm unable to resist my hand I held his dick.. My god.. He is waiting for relief.. His pole standing like a hot iron rod. I held it.. And slowing moved my hands on it.. 

After removing my bra.. He lifted me and thrown on bed and kept his fingers on my panty band and removed my panty in one go....  
My hairy pussy was completely visible now.. I never seen my DIL pussy.. He asked me to keep hair on it... So I'm having it.. He asked me to suck him.. By saying he laid on bed next to me... 

Latha : why no more foreplays..

Raj: We are always playing it... I will continue.. U just start it.. 

Latha : if u don't like it, then we can stop.. It seems like u r not in mood.. 
U r doing it for the sake... 

Raj: not like that latha.. I'm sorry.. I just carried away in my thoughts.. Actually U may think that I betrayed ur agreement.. But, my plan is to impregnate NITHYA with ur help.. Sorry I betrayed u... I felt little guilt for hiding it from u.. Now also I cut of u, when u asked me about it.. I'm sorry.. U r doing everything for ur son and ur family. But I'm doing everything for NITHYA.. So only i hided many things to you. NITHYA will say many of it. Unexpected thing that happened in our lives is that u and me had physical relationship. Which I thought its necessary for me to be with nithya, but ur body, and ur affection towards me, made me like you more. 
Past 3 months sex between us, has been phenomenal, between me and nithya.. It will be like love and then rough.. But when it comes to you and me.. Always its me dominated you. Even u liked that.. I liked that to... But now, Why I'm saying this because, here after I won't betray you. I want ur full support..
 I made another plan to... As per my plan I thought to show you that how me and nithya were loving. So only i made u to wait in bathroom . Rest all nithya will say..  I'm sorry I spoiled this by carrying away my thoughts.

After hearing this from raj..  I was awestruck because he not only had sex with me, he betrayed me. I like him more. Because of his boldness. And he will always live his life. Never lie. But he had sex with me to be with nithya.. 

Latha :  raj... I don't know that what to say... So u want nithya, so only u trapped me in this.. 

Raj: hey don't think in that way.. 

Latha : then in what way I have to think raj? 

Raj: latha pls.. Don't mistake it.. Do u really love our physical relationship.. 

Latha : now why this question? 

Raj: pls tell me. 

Latha : as u said its phenomenal.. I never had this much pleasure in my life. U r something great and better for my body. 

Raj: that's it, the same feel.. First time I thought to use u for nithya.. But after our first sex experience.. I really started to like ur body.. 

Latha : my body... 

He laughed and said don't interrupt.. 

Raj:  I came for ur body only for second time, ur submissiveness, ur structure, the way u love sex, it made me to come again to u, without knowing to nithya.. But next day ur love.. Really, it shown me something different feel about you. U know. Nithya is the first girl, I respected after my parents lost. After first sex with u, I liked ur body. I don't want to explain all now. Nithya will say all of that to you from tomorrow.. All I will say is. My love for u and our sexual relationship is true.. I want ur body. Its something which nithya didn't have.. I always like sex. With some love. 

That I get from nithya and from you too apart from nithya and u., It may get from ramya also.. 

Even u r same, u liked my body and  More over our sexual contact. My stamina and my money.. You to loved me.. I never betrayed u in that part.. Till now. 

So pls accept my half explanation and apology.. Rest u will get everything clear from nithya.... 

What he said is correct... I like him. I always need him.. His body, his dominating nature in bed, his kind heart. Of course his wealth.. 

Latha : what u want me to say.? 

Raj: I love you... I want to make love to you. But not with quilt.. While it's (my betrayal) in ur heart.. So apology me. Then if u wish we can continue.. 
Now I'm clear.. Look at my dick, even he is feeling guilty for betraying u. 

I lost in thought like....... 

Yes its in my heart.. U betrayed me. My DIL betrayed my son.. Though I'm sitting naked in front of u... What u said is correct, I seen his face. I Seen him clearly, he is really feeling for his mistake.. Though I like him.. What to say.. He is always speaks from his heart.. I believe him.. I think he will think good for all...
 Automatically my eyes gone to his dick.. His 8 inches was like limp mouse hump. I seen his face caught his cheeks and said 

Latha : I believe you raj.. I think u will think good for all. So pls don't want more betrayal do everything as soon as possible.. I love you.. 

Raj: thanks for understanding... Ok now  I will go for sleep.. 

Latha : where are u going to sleep..? 

Raj: in my room.. 

Latha : kill you rajan. 

Raj: why? 

Latha : u can sleep here itself after.. 

Raj: after.. 

Latha : I have to explain all. U r baby na? Idiot look at me. I'm nude. In front of u. 

Raj: so was I'm.. 

Latha : youuuuuuuu.... 

I Just jumped on him and said 

Latha : complete. What u started.. 

Raj: really...  

Latha : u stupid... 

I Just pinched his chest.. He made awwwww sound

Raj: how dare you
Now he came top of me. And cupped my chest like crushing a mango. 
I cried in pain.. 

Latha : yes like that raj, even harder.. 
Though it pained I want it like that now.. 

He was smiling and crushing my boobs and gone back and laid on my thighs and started to kiss on my belly button.. 

Raj: hmmmmm, u bitch.. U have such a nice hip and belly button.. 

He always likes it.. I'm waiting for his tounge to lick my belly button.. It was one of the best experience. Ho he started.. 

Latha : like that raaaajjjjj... Lick it with out biting raj... Aaaaammmmmaaaa... 

He kept on doing it... My god. 

Latha : raj, pls don't stop.. Pls don't stop... I love u... 

He is now kissing it with full mouth, now entire mouth, like eating my entire stomach.. His both hands were mouling my boobs like anything.. 

My god he should not stop it... 

My moans were filling room
Latha : Hmmmmmmmmm. Raj pls going.... 
Hmmmmmmmmm M hmmmmm 
I took my breath my god raj... Ho my god. Nithya u r really lucky.. Ramya.. U too idiot I thought in my mind.. 
He took out his mouth with plup sound... 
He just moved slowly down towards my pussy, 

Raj: hmmm u r wet here

Just traced his finger on my pussy outer layer.. And suddenly got out of my legs.. Pulled me by opening my legs apart... Seen me with mischievous smile, and parted my hairs and my pussy lips.. Just gave a deep kiss to it.. That's it.. I am ready to cum.. . All he has to do is, work for one more min.. But he stopped and came on me and said that... 

Raj: suck it.. 

Latha : I will come now.. 

Raj: just do it u bitch.. Make it like a rod dipped in a oil.. Use all ur saliva... 

Latha : hmmmm, 

He was kneeling in like dog... His dick was pointing towards my mouth. With out a word.. I just caught his dick on my lips and left it, again I gathered all saliva and now I opened my full mouth to suck that beautiful cock.. And started.. 

Raj: ouch... Like that bitch... Do it little slower.. Now only I fucked ur DIL Ass. I may cum soon.. 

Latha : hubmmmm, hmmmm hummmm.... 

I slowed but my sucking but did not stopped...  Suddenly I stopped when he kept his tounge on my G spot... My god... I have to wait... I want to say like raj I may cum at any time.. But I couldn't because of his dick
I'm unable to hold.. My legs started to shiver.. 

Suddenly.. Raj sensed it took his dick from my mouth which came out with plup sound.. 

He quickly gone down and put my legs on his shoulder.. And without any warning he plugged his dick into my pussy... And started to fuck me, Vigorously and said.

Raj: now I want to feel that lava eruption on my dick.. 

Yes Im coming now. Within few stroke I'm unable to control as I was burning for long time... I started to squirt on his dick... My legs were shaking.. While I'm squirting he just took out his dick and kept at the entrance of my pussy, and made his dick to Bath by tapping it on my pussy lips...

I will cum, as we go like urine, this only made  like raj to like me first. Yes, it's from my side suspense u will know it later. 

Latha... Ooooooooo, ooyesssssss, yesssssss... Uffff Uffff Uffff... 
This was the sound I made while cumming so hard.. 

Again raj. Started to fuck slow and steadily... After tat he asked.. While fucking

Raj: can I fuck ur ass today...  Uf...

Latha: No raj. I can't.. U can have access to it some other time. 

Give ur fucking hot long dick to my pussy.. It needs now. 
He needs no further encouragement as he was desperate to relieve.. So started to fuck me like a machine... My goodness. 

Raj u r great.. 

Me: Fuck this dirty squinting cunt. Make me cum. 

U to fill my cum

I want it, I want deep in my pussy.. Make me to pregnant.. I will give u a baby.. Let ramya rise it... 

Ufff.. Yes..yes. Yes. Yes

Raj : yeah I'm coming, u street whore.. Take my royal cum into your pussy.. Yes, yes yes. 

Come on take it. Take it. 
He started to fuck me vigorously. 

Latha: I'm having my second orgasm raj.. Come on fast fast fast... Haaaaaannnnn.... Yes. Yes . Yes ... 

We two came at the same time.. 

Raj : ahhhhhh....... 

I felt his  semen in my stomach... 
Uffff.... We both got exhausted. 
He fell on me.. 

We kissed like anything. 
The same one like he gave to my DIL.. 

Rsj: will you forgive now... 

Latha: I never hate u raj.. Then when to forgive you.. 

Great sex dear.. I loved it to the core.. He rolled now I came on me. I hugged him like that for five min.. 

I don't know when I SLEPT.....
[+] 2 users Like Harish raj's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 02-10-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by kishore44 - 02-10-2020, 11:51 PM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 03-10-2020, 04:23 AM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 03-10-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by bobby - 04-10-2020, 06:23 PM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 04-10-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 04-10-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by bobby - 05-10-2020, 12:45 AM