Incest Golden four nights
She leaned forward and rested her head on my chest, still impaled on my cock. Her muscles continued to contract and massage my twitching and throbbing meat. The cool breeze from the ceiling fan kept us comfortable but doing little to diminish our sexual urges.

“Mmmmmm…beautiful…” she purred and kissed my chest. “It was wonderful, my darling.”

“Yes, just awesome….such a powerful feeling, exploding inside you like that” I replied, still feeling the pleasures radiating throughout my body.

We lay together like that for minutes, trying to catch our breaths, just relishing the warm afterglow, nuzzling and caressing each other, without uttering any words. The only movement taking place was deep inside her pussy where my cock was being showered with love by the contractions of her cunt. Our combined love juices were still oozing out, soaking our groins.

“Am I too heavy?” she asked, smiling.

“No, just so fucking tight” twitching my cock as I said that. “Your pussy is incredible.”

Her response was another crush of my deflating rod. She smiled at me and kissed me again.

“I wish I could keep you inside me forever.”

My now deflated cock slowly slipped out of her over-flowing, cum-filled twat and she sat on my tummy. Cum was leaking out of her gaping cunt and dripping on to my tummy, filling up my navel – it was such an erotic sight to see. Her beautiful cunt, wide open like a lotus flower in full bloom – well fucked and satisfied.

She slid her body down over my groin to my thighs and then bent down to lick my navel, smiling obscenely at me before licking our combined cum. Then she slid further down to suck and lick my cum-stained shaft and then my hairy balls, cleaning them lovingly.

Then she slid back up my body and kissed me, letting me taste our love. I had so much love and desire for this Goddess that I prompted her further forward and made her sit again on my face and licked her. I licked her gaping slit and let my tongue prod into her cum-flushed cavity, tasting my cum and hers. Never had I done that before – never had I licked a woman immediately after exploding inside her. But then, this woman was special.

She slid herself down again, wetting my chest and body with her hairy wet cunt, before lying down next to me, with her head on my chest, her hair spread out. She crossed her left leg over my thighs and her left arm went over my waist, hugging me. We just lay there like that for some minutes in silence, relishing what we had experienced over the past 3 nights.

“Must you leave tomorrow?” she asked with a tinge of sadness in her voice.

“Do you want me to?” I responded, caressing her head.

Silence and then I felt fresh wetness on my chest. I raised her head to look at me and saw tears streaming down her eyes.

“Hey, don’t cry, darling. If you want me to, I will stay another night. Okay?” consoling her.

“I’m not sad, Annan – these are tears of satisfaction. Just overcome by the power of the love we made – so beautiful, so natural, so much love and feeling. You have given me such divine pleasure – truly heaven” she said, smiling at me, her eyes full of love.

She kissed me on my lips before sitting up on the bed and tying her hair into a bun. Then showing her cheeky side, she tweaked my nipple with her finger and said “And, I have been truly fucked by a God.”

She got off the bed and tied the towel around her as I watched her – she smiled at me and then bent down to kiss me again. I hugged her to me, feeling one with her thoughts.

“Good night, my love” she said, standing up again.

“Good night, sweetheart” I replied, as she walked towards the door. She turned back and walked towards me and whispered “I forgot something” and then bent down to kiss my cock.

“Mmmm…you’re insatiable, darling” I teased her, my cock twitching.

She sucked my cockhead for a few seconds before getting up. “Save it for tomorrow” she said with a smile and then “You make me wild for you.”

“Sleep well, my love. See you in the morning” she said before leaving the room.

I heard her going to the bathroom and then to her room. I got up to use the bathroom and then came back to bed. I lay there fantasising all what had happened over the past 3 nights and wondering what else lay ahead. First, there was still the small issue of tomorrow…..

(to be continued)
[+] 1 user Likes Rajrai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 09:07 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 09:38 PM