Adultery It's all for baby
Here continues....

What is she saying.. Ho my goddddddddddd... Sorry my dear son..... Forgive me... Why is she giving this much sound.. Ho God, he covered her fully with bed sheet.. There was big movement inside bed sheet.. What's happening.. Shall I go in.. No he will kill me.. Let's wait for it. He said that he won't do anything... But he is doing many thing.... as per agreement he has to give baby only via lab.. Not by physical intercourse... He will keep his word.. While I'm in that thoughts, I listened few giggles.. 

Nithya : hey chi, no. 

I seen that he covered her fully with bedsheet, and they were inside fully.. 

Raj: Nithya be quite.. 

Nithya : raj no no pls.. Hey chi idiot, awwwwwe...... Kill u bastard.. No no no... 

Its been 5 min. They were inside that bedsheet. Again I lost in thought, like what he was doing to her, 

I didn't see that, when did he came out of bed sheet.. He was top less.. 

Raj:  Nithya close your ear, and don't listen anything.. Ok? 

Nithya: yeah OK... 

Raj: if u listen, then u should not blame me. 

Nithya : no I won't I will close it fully.. 

Raj: shall I? 

Nithya didn't reply.... 

Raj asked me to come out side by showing his hands . I gone near to him. My DIL was covered her face as well as her entire body.. She was laying there.. He handed over me few things. 

First her blouse then, her bra,, I know he opened this both and then gave me her saree, then her inskirt. (Lehenga in hindi or pavadai in Tamil..), then then gave her panty...(my god she is nude inside that bedsheet.). And Said in low voice.. 
Keep this panty in table. And asked me to fold the cloths and keep it neat.. I don't move from their.. I asked him in my eyes like what I said and what are you doing..? I asked him to send her out once she was in as soon as possible.. 

He came completely out of bet sheet.. He is completely nude... Ho my god.. He is nude too.. Which means he is going to fuck my DIL.. I got tension I was about to shout.. But he suddenly kept his hands on my mouth.. Lifted me to bathroom.. 

From their he called nithya Twice, she did reply.... Now he spoke In Husky voice.. 

Raj: what? Why u were about to shout their? 

Latha:  what u said and what are you doing raj... Do u know our agreement...? Did you forgot it.  As well as I asked u to send her, 

Raj: latha pls, stop.. I know u have lots of question.. I don't want to hide anything from you anymore.. So only i planned for this.. Nithya  objected for it initially but, she accepted after long arguments.. But later again we thought to stop it and to hide from you. This thing was our old plan, but coming into act now..

She asked me to send you out. Wait for 1 or 2 hours so that u could itself conclude that something is happening between us. This was our actual plan. So that u will suspect and ask nithya about this. So that she could explain u all without any trouble. 

But I only made this arrangement suddenly. Because before you hear about us, u need to get some clear cut idea about us, 
Don't worry.. Now she will explain all. As I said I won't fuck her pussy..

If u want to stay here you can stay or else u can go.. Pls don't come out in middle and embrass her.. Understand.? By saying this he just tapped my butt and said wait until I finish with your daughter I'm law baby.. he turned me and hugged from behind, gave hard press on my boobs and one hand gone inside my saree and into my panty.. Bunched my naked pussy in his hand.

Latha:Aawwwwww..

Said that let this pussy be wet for me.. I'm coming.. By saying this he removed his hand which came out from my panty and by completely touching my abdomen. And belly button . I felt like leaking their itself.. He removed his hand out and was about to leave. I asked him

Latha :  if u won't fuck in her pussy means, what else u will do.. 

He tapped my buttocks again.. And said she has three holes.. All are waiting for me only.. If not pussy means.. Again he turned me and made me to bend little. Suddenly he lowered his hands and rose my saree completely up and tapped on my panty covered butt.. Now I'm going to use this place of ur daughter in law.. By saying this he removed my panty partially and tried to poke his finger into my butt hole.. 

Raj: you to keep it ready.. If we get time. We will do here too.. 

He is naked.. Made me to stand and hugged from behind his rod was touching my butt cracks.. Be In this heat.. Said this and gone to her.. I don't have words.. Because of his acts... As nithyas panty mine to got wet like anything..

I was waiting for my turn and turned seen him.. He was climbing on bed. 

Nithya: what took you so long.. 5 min I'm holding my ears u idiot... 

Raj: here after nothing to hold nothing to speak..  Let's get into action darling.. 

Nithya: haaaaannnnnn,,,,

From then I didn't hear anything, nothing but various sounds and giggles inside bedsheets. Apart from raj voice some time.. 

Raj: like that baby, u r more are like same as ur MIL.. 

Nithya: blob blob blob...... Arghhhhh..... Blob blob

I know what that blob sound is.. She is sucking him... NITHYA I never thought this from you.. And never imagined u be like this. 

Raj: keep going honey... Do it fast.. 

A slap sound came..  He will slap me when he was about to come. On that time I will stop.

Nithya: ummm unnnnn,, blob blob blob... 

Raj: after 3 min I'm about to come stop idiot...

Nithya: gasped for air inside bedsheets... Ahhhhhh ahhhh ahhhh.. 

Now I'm hearing kissing sound.. Ho god... He is more are less giving same treatment as I used to get. 

Raj: turn back and lay honey.... 

Nithya: raj pls.. Little bit slow.. 

Raj: be in doggy position.. 

Nithya: hmmmm

Raj: can u squirt today? 

Nithya: raj pls, don't want any asualt on my pussy.. Before going to doctor.. 

What she is saying? Why doctor.. My god.. Raj what is happening.. Raj said that she will confess everything.. Let's wait for more.. 

Raj: okay honey, I will rim... Have pillow under ur stomach hold comfortably.. 

Nithya: hmmmmm.

Now I'm getting sounds of his licking .. He spits and licks her like anything. In her ass It seems

Raj: hmmmmm, nithya, u smell little dirty today.. 

Nithya: I took bath afternoon only dear. After that I was keeps on doing many works na.. Ahhhhh little gentle idiot. Adjust and lick it or else do with some oil or vaseline.

What she is referring vaseline.? Nithya is it you. Am I hearing your voice... Goddddd y It can't be dream...? 

Raj.: no need, I will do with my tounge..

Nithya : unnnnn.... Come and kiss me...

Smooching sound came for  some time again.. Licking sound...

After 2 min..

Raj: OK nithya get ready.. Do u want my finger.

Nithya: no its ur marriage today I don't want to hurt your hand.. I will bite pillow, u go head..

Raj: are you sure honey.

Nithya: go head u bastard.. Pls little bit slow..
He removed bedsheets from nithya head. He to came out from bedsheets.. But she was still covered body apart from head.. I have seen that she was ready.. I seen her reaction.. She was tightly pulling bed, and her teeth was bitting pillow.. That 8 inch dick is going in it seems. Mercyless fellow.. 

Raj: easy darling.

Nithya. : hmmm, aaahrghhhhh aaargggggghhhhhh.. I seen tears from her eyes..  Pls slowly..

Raj: yeah darling.. I'm going slowly.. Aaaahhhhh... U r too tight darling.. Even I'm getting pain.. U r crushing mine.. 

Again I seen she did same like early pulled bedsheets and bitten pillow.. Even she made.. Big sounds

Nithya:   aaaarghhhhhhh, raj raj. Raaaaaajjjjjjjj..... Slowly pls... Shhhhh 
He stopped again. She gasped for air in mouth... 

Nithya :ufffff ufffff...  Ammmaaaa..  Raj are u half in?

Raj: more than half.. Shall I take out and fuck u again...

Nithya: kill you bastard.. Do as u did earlier..

RAJ: Nithya u have to ready for it regularly.. U know why..

Nithya: that we look after later... Ufffff.. Do it slowly..

He is speaking and  fucking her. Dam.... She is taking it getting used to it.. My god.. What if I get.. He didn't done this to me on my ass. Its virgin their.. I should say no to him. If he asks me. After seen her tears I just thought within me. 

Raj: can I move little bit.. 

He was fucking slowly while asking it. 

Nithya: don't u get enough..  I'm Getting pain.. Why do u want all the dick go inside..

One thing I'm amazed she is saying pussy dick so easily..

Raj: to give you the pleasure of ur life.. 

By saying that he pushed with full force suddenly.. That's it she again gave full, sound like aaaarghhhhhhh........ Raaaaajjjjjj.. Then he stopped.. After hearing her screaming, I gone to her and gave my hands.. Are you ok nithya..? 
I said to raj.. Pls take it out she is crying.. But he didn't listen just pulled me and kissed and said that, she will enjoy.. Don't worry..

As he said she was whipping her tears, She spoke now.

Nithya : it's OK, I'm fine ma.. No problem.. Pls I feel little bit embarrassed.. Could you please move out of my site..? 

Latha : no, its okay I will be here.. I won't leave you. When u r crying like this: how could I leave.. 
Raj pls have mercy on her and leave her. 
Listen to me atleast once 

Raj: he he he, what a sentiment.. Hey nithya, ur MIL, Is so sweet.. She is ready to watch ur show.

Nithya : pls stop raj. Don't tease anymore.. Pls ma. U go and hide some where.. I feel like some what pls. 

Mean while raj started to give good small strokes to her. She said In gasps.. 

Nithya: aaahhn.. Like that only raj.. Slowly.. Ma... Pls I want to enjoy this moment pls don't spoil it.. Go and hide somewhere pls.. 

She itself said that she want to enjoy, so I woke and moved to the same place. Seen their action.. He is going slowly. 
She to taking it nicely and giving various sounds. 

Nithya :Aunnnn, nnnnnnn, like that raj, I love you. I love you raj..... Take me completely.. 

Raj:HO... U r so tight darling..  Uffff.. Tooo good baby.  

It took 2-3 min for taking up some phase.. 
Now he was fucking her asshole with little bit speed.. 

Her sounds also coming in little quickly.

Nithya:  yes. Yes.. Like that raj. Little harder.. I'm coming.. 

Now he is humping her ass hole..  After 5 min of piston speed.. 

Nithya: Raaaaaajjjjjjjj.. I'm coming.. I'm coming.. 
Ufffff Ufffff.... Raj raj raj... 

I think she came. But he didn't. It seems. I didn't seen any sign of being released his load. He simply laid on her back and gave Kiss to her. 
They were kissing like love birds again.. 

Nithya: I love u raj..

Raj: love u Tooo.... Again they smooched... 

Nithya : Ufffff... Im Tired. I won't get up for ur marriage, it seems. 

Raj: if u don't come means, he gave her one more kiss. I won't tie knot.. 

Nithya: he he he.. U idiot.. 

Latha: shall I come now. 

Raj:  OK latha come come....
[+] 2 users Like Harish raj's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 02-10-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by kishore44 - 02-10-2020, 11:51 PM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 03-10-2020, 04:23 AM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 03-10-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by bobby - 04-10-2020, 06:23 PM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 04-10-2020, 10:15 PM