Adultery It's all for baby
Here continues
Raj: so what, I won't sleep.. Just going to tie the knot of mangalasutra as u said. Nothing more. So y I want to sleep. 

Nithya:please raj, don't say just a mangalasutra.. By hanging that I'm doing sin here.. U might not like it. But don't say that in front of me.. 

Raj: OK OK darling I won't. No more sentiments, today I'm going to get married.. I want a best gift for today.. 

Nithya: u know u got it already.. And more over, my MIL will get it clear to...

(What they are speaking, what I will get.. My god.. Is this my DIL, I thought that she will just hug and kiss him.. But... Both are going in extreme...) 

Raj: that gift is for my lifetime.. What for today.. 

Nithya: chi.... Naughty.. U itself don't spoil it... 

Raj: hey I didn't ask for front portion.. 

Nithya: then what else you need.. And moreover, (again she said some thing in his ear) is it OK... 

Raj:that's what I planned.. 

Nithya: hey.... Idiot.. Naughty naughty.. 

(what's happening there shall I go in there when I was about to step out, raj seen me and had a stern look, which said don't come out until he says...) 

Raj: hmmmmm, 

looked into her eyes.. 

Nithya: don't look at me like that raj, I can't hold it anymore.. 

again looking her deeply and said.. 

Raj: Let's start.. I don't have time. 

Nithya: raj, pls..... But she unwrapped her legs from his hip, stood on floor.. 
(Raj is so strong holding her for 20 min in wrapped position) 

Raj: nithya, I want u like a bitch now, but I can't ask it for now.

Nithya: u can go raj.. But don't spoil it...

By saying this he made her to lay on bed. 

removed her saree from her shoulder

Raj:  let's give free air to this mangoes.. 

Nithya: she held his hand said, raj.. I feel shy. 

Now I'm clear she is objecting because of me. He some how indicated or said in her ears like that I'm in bathroom.. He is too cunning.. once she go out side I will cut of his manhood.... 

Raj: idiot, take ur and don't stop me.. 

Nithya: you never hear me na, 

Raj: who said, I accepted to marry ramya for you only.. 

Nithya: I'm not saying about public life,

Raj: then what life? 

Nithya: this private bed life.. Always u say that I will act as per ur wish.. But when we come into bed, u only say this... "Don't stop me.." 

Its me from bathroom.. Yes NITHYA you are right, he says same dialogue to me also. I want to kill this bastard.. 

Raj: he he he... Because when ever I start, u r only blocking my hands and my acts too.. So only.. 

He removed her saree in one go.. Which shown her shape of boobs.. Its really beautiful in this view, and it's heavy too, I know she has big boobs.. But still wondering how she carry that d cups in her thin body.. Wait...

Why I'm thinking like this. Wether is he going to fuck my DIL? If he tried to do that then I will definitely go and kill both of them... 

Nithya tried to cover her boobs, he held her hand suddenly,.. She said raj.. Pls remove ur hand, I feel shy... 

Raj: Its been 4 months still u r shying?

What 4 months.. Which means did he seen her more than that.. I have to ask this to him.. No other go.. 

Raj: its not right time to do this nithya.. Pls don't object and then surrender later to me. I want u now with full Co operation.. Don't make me wild pls.. Then I had to leave marks on you.

After hearing this  I was shocked, but she simply woke up without cover her boobs and hit him, 

Nithya: don't be rough today.. 

She looked him into his eyes and then hugged him, too tightly. 
Do as u wish.. But remember.. 

Raj: he gave smile, and said I remember.. Started to hug her.. And keeps on roamed his hand all over her back, he said her to lay back honey.. 
With out a word she laid back, 

Nithya: im still thinking tat, am I doing this? That to when wall is watching..( again She now gone to his ear and said something?) 
Now clear, she is mentioning wall as me.. So she is denying his act because of me only. Good.. Super play my dear DIL.. Super play.. Keep going.. I will watch that how long u r into it.. 

Raj: hmmm, u r only.. My same nithya only.. Nithya..? 

Nithya: what dear? 

Raj: u r getting heavy day by day..

Nithya: what? 

Raj: I'm referring ur boobs. 

Nithya: idiot....

He pinched her tits over blouse. 

Nithya :Haaaaa idiot..  U only keeps on working with ur hands or else...

Haaaaa (Again pinched her tits with his both hands) 

Raj: or else.. 

Nithya: hmmmm,,, it might be in same shape onlyyyyy.. 

He started to remove her blouse hook, she tried to cover her mount when two hooks were opened, 

Raj: shhhhhh.... Don't even move.. This 48 kg food is mine now. 

Her next words comes in between her Swallows.. Because he is giving feather touch to her opened cleavage.. 

Nithya: hmmm, swallowed a gallon of saliva not only nowwww, say that always I'm aaaaalways urrrs. Again swallowed, I won't cover my boobs anymorrrre.. 

Raj: what a shape dear.. 

He completely removed her blouse, my god even i got tempted when I see her in that bra covered and oped blouse,.. He could not control anymore, which I seen on his face, suddenly bent and kept his mouth on her bra covered boobs.. His left and right hand kept on moulding her boobs.. And one by one he sucked her both boobs... In between she just bit her lips to stop moaning, 
though it came out like nnnmmmmm, hmmm... 

Nithya: little slower dear, its paining.. 

He reduced his speed but didn't stopped.. Mean while I thought.. Today I have to be I'm bathroom only.. Because he is not only in sex, they are in love come sex. It won't stop for now.. He lifted her up and removed her blouse fully and removed her bra hook from back suddenly. She didn't expect it seems..

Nithya: raaj. Pls what I said.. 

Raj: Nithya pls...?????? 

Nithya: if so, then I will move.. 

Raj: OK I won't more.. In open but
By saying this, he covered with sheet only on her boobs area and removed her bra..

Raj: now OK na? 

Nithya: chi.. Naughty.. I'm OK now... 

He covered her boobs, and gone into that sheet.. Started to suck her boobs it seems.. 

Raj: u r nature beauty Nithya, even after so much asualt your boobs are stiff and soft.. 

She didn't reply.. But her moans said that she is enjoying to the core.. I thought about my son now, and raj's word.. And thought to stop this marriage to save my sons life. What is she doing.. She is betraying him and showing boobs to raj.. Not only showing.. He is eating it like a baby.. She is moaning what I'm doing here.. 

Nithya: hmmmmm, raj..... Hmmm... Yes like that,.... Aaunnnn.... Raaaaaaajjjj little bit slowwwww..
[+] 2 users Like Harish raj's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 02-10-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by kishore44 - 02-10-2020, 11:51 PM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 03-10-2020, 04:23 AM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 03-10-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by bobby - 04-10-2020, 06:23 PM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 04-10-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 04-10-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by bobby - 05-10-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: It's all for baby - by couples2k9 - 05-10-2020, 04:43 AM