04-10-2020, 03:57 AM
![[Image: k6oldzfchbtukvkj8anrz9gj2s.jpg]](https://abload.de/img/k6oldzfchbtukvkj8anrz9gj2s.jpg)
ASP.NET CORE and C# REST API With Real World Projects
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 161 lectures (22h 24m) | Size: 6.7 GB
Learn How To Build Real World, Production Ready REST APIs Using Asp.Net Core and C#
What you'll learn:
How Web APIs work generally
How to implement REST API in AspNet Core
How to implement all the functionalities of a complete ecommerce Web API which include: Product catalogue, Shopping Cart, Order and Checkout, Customer Management
Practical application of architectural patterns such as request-response pattern, repository pattern, and dependency inversion
API Security- Authentication and Authorization using JWT
Deployment to Azure - Microsoft's Cloud Platform
How to analyse a customer's problem and generate the software requirements for the project
How to structure a large-scale project
How to integrate Entity Framework into a DotNet Core project
How to implement filtering and paging functionality
How to effectively make use of Visual Studio IDE
How to Set Up a CI-CD Pipeline On Azure DevOps
How to Set Up Cloud Services on Azure
Requirements
A computer with internet connection
Visual Studio Development Environment
DotNet Core SDK
Description
Description
This is a no holds barred, action packed course, titled ASP.NET CORE 3.1 and C# REST API with Real World Projects. The course takes you through the complete process of building a production ready REST API using the latest version ASP.NET CORE. To demonstrate My Confidence About This Course, I have created a CV that contains all the Concepts that I covered, and the Projects I have executed in this course. You can Take This Course and Start Looking for Job Immediately using the CV I have prepared.
Your prospective employer wants you to come onboard and start building applications for them straight away. That is what I did in this course. To provide the knowledge that will allow you go straight into the industry and start working immediately. With over 120 Lectures, I did not leave any stone unturned!!
Basically, the whole course can be grouped into Two Main Themes:
Introduction to Web API
Where I introduced how Web APIs work and how Asp.Net Core implements Web APIs
The Real World Projects
Where I built Two SOLID Real-World REST API Projects. The type of Projects that you will be working on when you get into the industry.
Who this course is for
Beginners who do not have a prior experience with programming
Intermediate and Senior developers looking to start working with C#
Developers looking to gain more knowledge within Rest API development
Homepage
Code:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/aspnet-core-and-c-rest-api-with-real-world-projects/![[Image: 8.settingupthebmespropckqv.jpg]](https://abload.de/img/8.settingupthebmespropckqv.jpg)
Code:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F9493656E0D1148/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C%23_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part01.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/C03CD807BA53134/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C%23_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part02.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/06FFCD6E1DB06D8/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C%23_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part03.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/706B51BC1174631/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C%23_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part04.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/33525B2A6EB66FA/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C%23_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part05.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/EB3C68BA7B02741/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C%23_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part06.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/CE2CDC0878296B6/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C%23_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part07.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/0FD3A26A8765172/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C%23_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part08.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/F427F104C13F35D/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C%23_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part09.rarCode:
https://rapidgator.net/file/adc88ebcc6d4ec8012d377c319a953f2/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C#_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part01.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d4b279a2007bf17deeae4294e90e077b/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C#_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part02.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/52a6d4be2a1ee6f7189ee187559c3a6c/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C#_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part03.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/98fb6e07d69fd9bfb0991ae40f0c4261/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C#_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part04.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8113a3221440486d8a452d38b27d1b4d/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C#_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part05.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/3d98caddd92f25933b4b7e3bccdce4fd/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C#_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part06.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/1080771c57adb2776f994de61bd75b19/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C#_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part07.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/009d5ae86cd83a846325b2d7714bb3a7/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C#_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part08.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/052bb86278337eebb1fde08b03858836/ASP_NET_CORE_and_C#_REST_API_With_Real_World_Projects.part09.rar.html

![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)