Adultery Old man Karim
Episode no. :- 3

Abu Usman got up in the morning. It was 6 A.M. Abu received a phone call. Abu picked up.

"Salam Alaikum Abu."

"Walehkum salaam Maulvi Zafar."

"What have you decided ?"

"I am ready for this work. Buti need 50 %commission."

"I mean why ? Is 40 % less for you."

"Maulvi sahab. This is not an easy job. It has a huge risk. I need more money."

"Okay okay Abu sahab. I will talk to our boss Khalid."

"Okay Maulvi sahab."

"Remember one thing. ,.' has choosen you for this. We will conquer this nation. Insh,.'."

"Insh,.'."

After 1 week.

Well the truth of Abu Usman is not hidden by the people. He is redical ---st. He believes that his power should be raised. Is radicalization is the biggest threat for the government. Whereas the name of Maulvi Zafar is even more. He has many followers. More than thousand people can raise weapon by just his signal. Everyone has different stories.

Karim woke up early in the morning and got ready. The worst thing of Karim is that he don't bath daily. Hr feels too cold and this is the reason why he don't take daily shower. Many times his body smells bad. Karim offered ,,.,. He entered in Abu's house. Kitchen is his first place. From 8 days Karim is winning the heart of Abu when it comes to food. Karim is not like that guy who we think. He entered in this house with some intention. After completing his daily .morning work, he went to the garden for watering. His eyes went to tje main gate of the mansion. Two toyota inova car arrieved. The car got security clearance. Now the car enter in mansion. Karim saw that in first car Maulvi Zafar and in second car there was one 60 years old man who doesn't belong to the this country. Long white beard with Arabic traditional cloth.

Abu came near to him and kissed on his hand. That guy is Khalid Abbas. He is from Jordan. But the worst thing is that he belongs to many terrorist groups. He gives funding to terrorists. Because of him India faced various terror crises. But unfortunately the Old man Karim was unaware about this.

"Salam Alaikum Khalid bhaijaan." Abu wished Khalid.

"Waleikum Salam." Khalid replied.

Khalid Abbas was not familiar with hindi language. He always speaks in Arabic language. He spoke something to Maulvi Zafar.

"Khalid is saying that it's pleasure to meet you."

"Thank you sir. Please come in."

Khalid's 10 men stood outside. Karim took Maulvi Zafar and Khalid Abbasi in his private room which is behind the house. Karim was suspicious to know about that guy. Suddenly Sana called Karim to come in and help her for preparing lunch. Karim went inside. In Kitchen Karim and Sana were there. Sara saw Karim with her killer smile. Well Karim was already flattered with three ladies when he came in this house for the first time. But now he hates Ayesha because of her bad and loudy behavior. Karim was working. Sana came near to him and said "You are becoming Abba's favorite. He never ever gave compliment to his labor or servant."

[Image: fiona-malaika-arora-zaravol2-21192-462x723.jpg]

"Well that's not enough. Khalid had transferred 5 crore rupees in your bank account."

"Thank you."

"Khalid wants more from you."

Abu Usman got puzzled and looked at Khalid. Khalid speaks in Arabic language. Maulvi translated and said "Khalid Abbas want you to work for a mission."

"What kind of mission ?"

"To kill someone."

"To whom ?"

"He is known to you."

"Who is there ?"

"It's Murad Ali who is current cabinet minister. You know him well."

Abu Usman got shock. He cleaned his sweat and told "I can't. You don't know him. He is the most honest person and politician. He helps people."

"But not to our help."

"How can you say this ? He helped our people by building so many school and colleges. Because of him many people's dream about education comes true."

"Khalid Abbas wants to built Madarsa. But Murad Ali refused. He thinks that our religion needs education of modern era. He is working against our people. Don't forget we belong to ., and outside ., all people are Kafir. He is mot working on our agenda. We want redical ., who will spread our message and only they live for .,."

" I can't do this."

"Don't forget to whom you are telling no. Khalid is a man who is been in bless of ,.'. ,.' has chosen you. To kill someone is not bad. Murad Ali is doing wrong things. He is not listening to ,.' but you can listen. Never disappoint ,.' otherwise it will hurt out sentiment and you know well how much you love our ,.'."

Khalid said something to Maulvi Zafar. Maulvi said to Usman "Khalid will give you 3 crore rupees for this. I am sure you would not feel less. But only you can do this. If you will do this then Khalid and i will make you Minister and don't forget about my power. I look just a simple Maulvi but i have many followers. If i can then you will be the king of this state. May ,.' bless you."

"Will you make me minister if mission gets accomplished ?"

"Yes."

"Then i will kill him."

",.' will give you more power."

"Insh,.'."

"Insh,.'."

"One more thing Khalid wants you to do."

"What ?"

"Khalid's boss run terrorist organization. He needs new and young boys. I will arrange atleast 40 men who will join this organization. But the problem is arrangement of passport and Visa. We want to send them in Afghanistan. I hope you will help us."

"I will. These boys are going to live for ,.' and i will be happy to help you."

"And out of the record thing. You are not sending me any woman in my house. I am running out of fun. Give me atleast a young woman. I haven't made sex since 2 months."

"I will send 2 women for you. Enjoy and fuck them hard.

Three of them started laughing. They didn't know that someone is listening their conversation. The silent listner was none other than Karim. Karim was terrified about their plan. He was shocked. He can't imagine that Abu will convert new and young people terroist and want to spread the terror. He knew that ,.' will never forgive him if he will not able to stop their bad things.

"Ya ,.'. I will not let this thing happen. I will save my ylung children of village. I will save them. ,.' bless me. Ya ,.'."

Karim wanted to take revenge from Abu Usman because he belongs to that village where the terror of Abu Usman destroyed many people's life. Ali the person killed by Abu Usman was the son of Karim's father. Karim wants to take revenge from Usman. He knew that Usmanis powerful person but he already gave his words to his friend.

No one was there to help Karim. He made a phone call to his friend who was father of Ali. His friend's name was Aziz.

"Salam Alaikum Aziz miya."

"Waleikum salam Karim. Have you killed that bastard ?"

"Not yet."

"I know i know Karim. That bastard is so powerful. Do you know what happened right now ? Usman me came her and picked up two young girls."

"I know why he picked up."

"Why ? Can you tell me ?"

"He will gift them to Maulvi Zafar for sex. These two girls will be his sex slave."

"Ya ,.'. Such a evil and cruel man Usman is. All young girls in the village are afraid of Usman. Usman will not let young girl to live a free life. He thinks that the girl in this village are his men's slave. Please do something Karim otherwise this monster will destroy us."

"You will destroy the ego of this monster. I am sure."

"But how ? No one is here for my help. No one knows me. Only Sana is talking with me."

"That's good."

"What good."

"This is the actual opportunity Karim. All you need is to seduce her."

"What rubbish you are talking. She is high class family lady and i am old and low class man. I can't do this."

"Do you know what ? Her husband is not that good with her."

"Yeah i can see."

"This is the actual my point. Just take advantage of her friendly behavior. Do you know what. Her body is cold. She need a man who can make her feel hot. Be close to her. I am sure, you will get success. If you will seduce her then she will be ready to help you with happy mood."

"It's a quiet risk job."

"Then stay there and be a useless guy. My son's soul would not get peace. You have to give justice. We all people in the village are dying under the roof of his cruel nature. Only you are the one who can save us. Abu Usman had never seen you before and this is the reason why i don't know who you are."

"No Aziz i will kill that bastard. I will do it."

"That's a spirit. You will."

"Okay Aziz i think someone is coming i need to go. Khuda Hafiz."

"Khuda Hafiz."

Karim went back to the kitchen and started doing his work.

It was night and Maulvi Zafar went to his home. His house was small amd too old. Maulvi Zafar's man told him about two young girls. Maulvi Zafar's expression turned out with devil smile.

"You can go. Now i need some bang work."

Zafar went inside his room and saw two young girls. They were forcefully taken from the village. They were trying to escape from this place but they failed. Zafar came inside. He picked up one girl whose age was 19 years.

"Mash,.'. You look beautiful." Maulvi Zafar kissed her forehead.

"What is tour name dear ?" Zafar asked.

"Nafeeza." Girl said with shy expression.

Zafar looked at the other girl and asked her name. The other girl's name was Heena. She is 20 years old. Both were scared.

"Why you girls are so scared ? Just because of i am old man ?"

No reply. Zafar kissed Nafeeza and said "You will stay with me till one month. Make me happy. I will pay you. Do you know what ? I will talk to your father right now. He sent you to me."

Zafar picked up his phone and made a contact.

"Salam Alaikum Khatri bhai."

"Waleikum salam Maulvi sahab."

"Is everything okay ?"

"Yes i got the payment. It's 1 lakh rupees for both."

"Hmm." Zafar was in loudspeaker.

"Such a big amount it is. I have never seen this much money."

The two girls eyes got wide by hearing about 1 lakh rupees. This was huge amount. For them because their father's income is just 100 rupees per day.

"What about Hafiz ? Did he got payment for his daughter Heena ?"

"Yes. He got it."

"Hmmm." Zafar shut down his cell phone.

"1 lakh is nothing for me. I will give you daily 1500 rupees. For that you have to give me physical pleasure."

"Really will you give me 1500 rupees daily ?"

"Yes. And also i will give you two gold coin each.

Nafeeza and Heena smiled. They want that money anyway.

"So are you ready to be my sex doll for one month ?"

"Yes we are ready boss."

Zafar picked up Nafeeza and said "Let's go inside the room. And Heena please prepare dinner. After fucking Nafeeza. I will fuck you." Zafar closed his room door and undressed Nafeeza.

On the other side. After completing his whole work, Karim left the house. He was going for to his room. The pessage was from garden. He saw Sana. He went near to her.

"Sana what are you doing here ?" Karim asked.

"Oh Karimji it's just i was talking with my friend."

"Okay. It's already 11 at night. You should go for sleep."

"I am not feeling sleepy at all."

"Why so ?"

"From the day you came here, i got free from making lunch and dinner. So not much work left."

"You should talk with different people."

"No one will spare their time for me."

Now this was a golden chance for Karim to flatter her. He don't want to waste any chance to impress her.

"No one will miss a chance to talk witha beautiful woman like you. I am sure that you will have lots of friends in mobile."

"No one has a time to talk." Sana said this with disappoint expression."

"The world is so rude. You are queen of beauty. I can imagine that if could live in my village, people will kill eachother for just to talk with you. No one can miss a chance to talk with a beautiful and gorgeous lady like you."

Sana got flattered with the words of Karim. She blushed with smile. Karim got confidence.

"Well if you don't mind. Then i would love to talk with you."

"By how ?"

"By cell phone."

"Do you know how to use it ? It's a cheap phone."

"I don't know how to use what app."

Sana laughed. She said "it's WhatsApp."

"See i even don't know the name. It's just there in my cheap nokia phone. Please teach me how to use it."

"So you are curious to know about how to use WhatsApp."

"Because i want to talk to you."

Sana again smiled "Karim let me teach you."

Sana taught Karim how to use WhatsApp. Karim learned this thing just in 10 minutes.

"So would you like to talk with me on whatsapp ? If you feel bored."

"Yes."

"Okay good night. I think you should go to sleep."

It was a midnight. Abu Usman was drinking. The best thing of abu Usman is that he is not womanizer. He never misused any woman but he destroyed many women's life. Actually he destroyed so many lives that he even can't be accountable for. The pain of his son's death reminded him about how many lives were finished just because of him. Many times Abu Usman thought to quit this bad work but at the same time his weakness is money. Money makes him to do any kind of bad work.

Everyone in the house were sleeping except Sana. Sana's life seems good but actually she feels her life tasteless. Her husband never gives her time. She feels worst about it. Since so many nights, her restless mind makes her uneasy to live. He room's light was on. She got a message on WhatsApp.

"Hi. I am karim."

She thought why he is messaging her ?

"Hi. Karimji don't you need to sleep ? You might me tired."

"I want to talk. Why ? Don't you like about talking with me ?"

Sana :- No it's not about that.

Karim :- what you're doing.

Sana :- Nothing just sitting.

Karim :- Just sitting why ?

Sana :- Because i am not feeling sleepy at all.

Karim :- I am here. Not to worry.

Sana :- what will you do ? Will you sing a poem for me so that i can sleep ?

Karim :- For that i have to come in your room but i can't. Because in fornt of beauty queen, i am just a piece of black coal.

Sana :- (laughing) Stop it Karimji. I am looking that from today you are constantly giving me compliments. What do you want ? Bonus or holiday ?

Karim :- Yes i want both.

Sana :- Tell me. I will talk Abba. How much bonus you want ?

Karim :- well i want to work and talk with you whole day. That will be my bonus. Because talking with beautiful lady in first time can make my day good.

Words of Karim was making sana little hot. She likes about someone give compliments to her related to beauty. Specially after so long, any man is constantly praising her beauty.

Sana :- Hmmmm. You are flirting with your boss hahh.

Karim :- No i am telling the fact.

Sana :- Stop it Karim. I am not that too beautiful.

Karim :- Yes you are. From the day when i saw you, i liked your beauty. But also from that day i felt so bad about you.

Sana :- what made you feel bad ?

Karim :- That you are alone in this big villa. Fatima and Ayesha talks with you. They stay with you but still you need someone to talk more freely. You want to share some to that perticular guy. But unfortunately your husband is failing.

Sana for a while she feel so bad. The words of Karim were right and to hard. Actually she feels her life is a worst case.

Karim :- I am sorry, if i have said something wrong.

Sana :- No it's okay.

Karim :- Not to worry Sana. I am here.

Sana :- For what ?

Karim :- For friendship.

Sana :- Oh Karim, i think you're going too fast.

Karim :- Yes i am because if i don't then some other will be your friend.

Sana :- Stop it Karim. Your words are magical. It can easily release someone's pain.

Karim :- I think from now onwards i am your friend.

Sana :- Hmmmmm.

Karim :- Means yes.

Sana :- Okay okay. We are friends.

Karim :- That's a spirit.

Sana :- I don't think you are willing to sleep tonight.

Karim :- No i don't want to sleep.

Sana :- Karim you are working guy if you will not sleep then how can you be ABBA's great cooker.

Karim :- I also want to be your friend too.

Sana :- You don't miss a chance to flirt with me.

Karim :- yeah. I will not miss.

Sana :- Servant is flirting with me.

Karim :- I am not servant i am your friend.

Sana :- i am watching your room window. The lights are off.

Karim :- Save electricity.

Sana :- Oh i see.

Karim :- What you're doing ?

Sana :- Nothing just talking with you.

Karim :- Alone ?

Sana :- Yes.

Karim :- may i come (sent laughing emoji.)

Sana :- (with angry emoji) i will kick you out.

Karim :- I will accompany you.

Sana :- Now you need to sleep otherwise in case if you will do mistake tomorrow i will fire you (smilimg emoji)

Karim :- Okay good night.

Sana felt so good by chatting with Karim. She feels that Karim wants to flirt with her. But it's not his fault. An old man has never seen high class lady. Well he is also a human.

Next morning Karim wakes up and like daily way he gets ready and goes for the work. At morning 7 he enters the house. He sees that Abu Usman was getting ready. He was wearing shoes. Karim quickly comes and asked Usman about going somewhere. Usman said that he is going to Ajmer for 3 days due to business work. Karim asked him to stay for some minutes so that he can make him eat something.

Abu usman :- Karim i really don't want to have anything because i am already late. Okay. Ine more thing. You are incharge of this house. please take care of this house. Okay after 3 days i will be back.

Karim :- Okay maalik.

Abu Usman :- Khuda Hafiz Karim.

Karim :- Khuda hafiz janab.

Karim got happy because he have to do less work. Now he will focus only on sana for 3 days. Karim was so happy. Abu usman left the house and now only Karim was the man to be left with. Karim was waiting to see sana. It was morning 9. Sana was not there. He saw Ayesha in leaving room. Ayesha was doing nothing there.

[Image: db7c0eaca7fddb601cbf8c2d9099b31b.jpg]

"Well memsaab it's because he has big heart."

"Again you call me memsaab. What did i said you week before ?"

"I am sorry. Actually you were in our house for week and we are meeting after 1 week. So by mistake i told you memsaab."

"Just call me Sana. I am not your memsaab."

"But you carry this position. I am a servant and really poor old man. If i wouldn't call you memsaab then might possible i will loose my job."

"But for you i am Sana."

"Every servant call you memsaab then why you are giving this liberty only to me ?"

"Because you are different." Sana gave a smile.

"Thank you Sana."

"That's good. But yeah make sure you will not call me memsaab in future."

"Okay Sana."

Karim wanted to ask something to Sana about Khalid Abbas.

"Sana cani ask you a question ?"

"What ?"

"Who was that guy came to Usmanji's room ?"

"He is Khalid Abbas. He is from Jordan and huge radical ---st."

"He has so many guards."

"He is high profile man from Jordan."

"Okay."

Karim thought that he have seen Khalid somewhere. He stressed in his mind and then he got shock when he realized Khalid. Khalid was a person who was responsible for roit which took place before 7 years. Because of riots he lost his many friends. This made Karim angry and that reason he wanted to lnow about why Khalid is here and what kind of conversation is going between Abu, Khalid and Maulvi Zafar. Without telling anyone he hided his face and ran towards the meeting room and wanted to know about the conversation between them. Karim was familiar about bad works of Abu and maulvi Zafar.

On the other side Maulvi Zafar, Khalid Abbas and Usman were sitting and having a private conversation.

"Well Usman, Khalid wants to thank you about successful drug dealing."

"Your welcome."

Karim was about to go to garden and suddenly Ayesha see him.

"Hey. Stop where are you going ?"

"Nothing. Just about to do garden work."

"Stop that work. Now do the work what i say."

"What i have to memsaab ?"

Ayesha's expression got annoyed "First go clean my room."

"Okay memsaab."

"I need everything clean. It should look beautiful not like your ugly and dirty face."

This made karim angry but what actual he can do. He can't do anything except gathering inside anger of her. He went to the upstairs and cleaned Ayesha's room. He did not much cleaning because room was on good condition. He was doing moping and suddenly his eyes went to her bed. He saw cigarettes. He wanted to lick up and have one bit he was in gear that if Ayesha will catch him then she will do more wrong things with him. He did nothing. After his work done, he was about to leave her room but suddenly Ayesha came and asked him to stay there because she want to check the cleanliness of the room.

She entered in room and her eyes went to every corner of the room. The room was clean.

"Good. Atleast this room is not looking ugly like you."

"Do you have any problem with me ?" Karim asked in angry voice.

"Don't you bloody show me your attitude. I know the people like you very well."

"What you know about me ?"

"That you are a bastard."

Suddenly Fatima heard this thing and she interupt between them.

"Ayesha. Behave yourself. He is an old man and much elder than you."

"Bhabhijaan. I know how to behave with a man like him."

"Do you know what he did for us ? He save your elder brother's life."

This made Ayesha silent. Karim left the room with little anger.

"Are you serious ? He saved bhaijaan's life ?"

"Yes my dear. He risked his life just to save him. Otherwise just imagine what will be the situation of loosing to person in a family. What about abba ? He is already broke with the loss of Yasim. If bhaijaan's dead body appeared in our house, then i think abba could have died."

This Ayesha feel so bad. She almost cried about imagining the death of elder brother. Fatima caught her hand and said "My baby, i know you are too much depressed about the death of Yasim. But it doesn't mean that you release your frustration on an old man who is not just the servant f our house but also life saver of bhaijaan.

Fatima kissed on the forehead of Ayesha and left the room. Ayesha realized her fault and she really wants to say sorry to Karim.
[+] 6 users Like valkiss's post

Messages In This Thread
Old man Karim - by valkiss - 28-07-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Old man Karim - by valkiss - 28-07-2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Old man Karim - by Mr Strange - 28-07-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Old man Karim - by valkiss - 28-07-2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Old man Karim - by veenabhat - 28-07-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Old man Karim - by valkiss - 28-07-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Old man Karim - by Kishores200 - 28-07-2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Old man Karim - by valkiss - 28-07-2020, 11:58 PM
RE: Old man Karim - by Arjun owen MAK - 28-07-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: Old man Karim - by valkiss - 28-07-2020, 11:54 PM