Adultery It's all for baby
Here continues.. 

After reaching my room. We entered inside I bolted it... 

Latha : with angry face I asked him why did you gone to nithya room..? 

Raj: I said na, to call her for dinner.. 

Latha : don't act, u know that I only send her for upstairs to re arrange saree. 

Raj: OK, leave latha..(He just came and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and lead me to bed. .. And made me to sit on bed.. And spoke.) I came to ask her to stop this marriage.. 

Latha : what? Rajan.. Are u mad? She only did all arrangements for your marriage.. She is doing it for ur happiness.. Don't act rubbish.. 

Raj: I know that.. But don't say that for my happiness.. Even nithya didn't liked me marrying anyone.. 

Latha : who said so..? 

Raj: with furious face..... I know latha... Its your plan.. Nithya told me everything.. She is more traditional girl.. Moreover she likes vinoth.. She don't want to loose her tradional value and her dignity.. And don't want her family members know that she loves me too... 

Im dump.. I don't have words.. As my DIL said everything to him. I know that she will say. But when did she said to him..? I just seen him with confused look.. 

Raj: what are you thinking..? When did I know.?. Latha.. Look into my face... Do you want me to ruin some innocent girl life? 

Latha bananahis question is right... Though I have to speak with him) but raj. I don't want to ruin my son's life. As per your conditions I accepted for 2 babies.. I will definitely arrange for it.. If u take nithya with you. My son won't live.. I have to think for him... First my son life and then only other's.. Pls understand raj.

By saying this and i cried and hugged him. 

Raj: don't cry.. I know ur other side too latha.. I'm not accepted for u or for ur son. I accepted for this marriage, only for nithya.. She is my life.

I know that, what I'm doing and what i did was wrong.. But I can't see her crying all the time. Whether to choose me or ur son..she was in confused state. To wipe her tears.. I accepted for this marriage. 

Latha : what ever may be raj.. U accepted and we are on half way to it... Ok I will accept, even nithya didn't liked you marrying anyone.. But don't say that it's my plan.. She only asked an idea to save her marriage and to keep u happy.. So only i suggested this idea.. 

Raj: what ever may be, I want my nithya to be happy always.. 

Latha :she will be happy raj.. Don't worry.. As u wish I will arrange for everything.. Without knowing to my son. But please keep little bit distance from nithya.. U know. U r going to get married, and you to have a family now. So, it may affect you to.. 

Raj: don't say that again.. I will be with nithya whenever I wish and nithya wishes.. No one has rights to stop it.. U all have debt to me.. 

Latha : OK OK. Raj... I won't say it again.. Let's stop this.. U go and sleep.. I think bride girl is sleeping.. U to go and sleep then only u could be fresh as like ramya. She was really too beautiful in reception. 

show his angry face... With full force he pulled and
 hugged me tightly.. His hug gave little shiver.. Before I could say anything he kissed on my fore head and asked me.. 

Raj: Do u really want me to marry ramya.? I have u and nithya to be happy... Then for what ramya has to be in our life.? 

I understand his, words he is right. Everything was going good. But I have to say something. 
To get situation normal. 

Latha : but u want a mom for ur babies which u r going to get. Moreover even ramya don't have anyone she brought up in orphanage.. She will accept all ur conditions.. For sure. I will arrange

Raj: for ur son u r saying and doing everything na...? 

Latha : I'm not only doing it for my son. I'm doing it for u to raj.. Bcos, u know that, I like you and love you. U won't understand it now. 

Raj: what is there to understand...?  He is not Even Your son. You are his step mom. Though you want to spare his life. But u can't understand my real feeling. Even she(nithya) won't.. All u need is money... 

Latha : rajan, Pls, don't say like that. I may be given myself for money. But not nithya.. 

Raj: I also said u only. Not my nithya.. She is traditional bitch.. And fears for family. 

Latha : rajan, U r wealthy and rich man. U have all, in your life. We know what ever u want u can get in your life but, if u want sex... To whom with u share. Will u go for some prostitutes,

Raj: that's what saying, I have u for that so called sex..  

Latha : I cut of him and said. Don't say that me and nithya is their.. Vinoth loves nithya more. He won't marry anyone, if NITHYA leaves him. he is too adament.. Because of nithya only he is being little bit compromise now.. U know that. And I'm getting old. I'm 8 years elder to you. And moreover, I just caught his chin and said I'm unable to coup up with you raj.. Even I won't allow nithya to sleep with you. I won't let NITHYA to betray my son.. U r Hugging and kissing  nithya, is OK. As per our plan u will get 2 babies from her womb. But only by lab not by intercouse. 

he smiled like somewhat..  Came back to little bit normal mood

Raj: Who said u won't Co operate with me.. U r really good in bed. 

By saying this he brought his hand back of me and hold my hip brought me near to him. My left boob pressed his shoulder.. A electric wave passed on me. When ever he touches me, it happens, but it's marriage Hall. While entering room I thought to speak with him. Don't even thought about his kiss, When he wrapped his arm on my shoulder I thought to have him, now its happening.. After 4 days he is touching me like this.. .

Latha : Don't say that I'm good.. Its u, u taught me more on bed.. 

By saying this I gave kiss to him on his lips.. 

Raj: (he looked into my eyes and responded back by saying) is it u r me.? 

Latha : u only raj. And kissed him back.... 

(Hmmmmm.. He is always a great kisser.. Ramya is lucky girl...) I start moan in his lips. Hmmm mm, our kiss sound started to surrounded our room... But it didn't last long... Raj Mobile started to ring. He seen it.. Its nithya calling.. He always gives first preference to her. I left him, by parting my lips from his. 

Raj: picked and said hello,... 
In room..... 

Ur aunt room....... 

Finished.....? 

Did u had full......? 

OK OK darling. 

No need dear... 

We are just speaking u know right..... 

Chi.. Not like that, really just speaking. 

OK if u want come and check... 

Hey idiot u go and sleep.. Or else come here. 

I will also... Ok good night... 

OK what, again changed your mind? OK come....... 

Latha : what does she want now.? 

He smiled slightly and said

Raj: hello madam, why are u jealous now...? 

Latha : I'm not. Just asked... 

He just laughed little Sheepy again.. 

Raj: OK latha I know u,... she is coming to room now... 

Latha : why is she coming? 

He understood my question... 

Raj: hey, we just started to kiss not even kept my hand here (by saying this he pointed out his finger on my boobs.). Don't be so cruel.. After all she is your DIL.. U know that why is she coming. 

I thought that she is coming for a hug and a kiss, that I won't object. More over he understood why I'm upset, he is correct we just started to kiss, I was about to continue this. But she called and collapsed it. 

Latha : I smiled.. I don't have word.. I just gave him peg on his lips and moved. 

Raj: latha go to Bath room, 

Latha : why should I want go to bathroom? 

Raj: she is coming.. I want little privacy with nithya.... 

Latha : I will kick you, speak and do anything in front of me. 

Raj: whattt??? can I do anything.? . U don't have objection na... 

Latha :raj... Don't do like that.. I'm moving to bathroom.. Just send her soon to her room.. 

He smiled again, 

Raj: that's good,, sweet aunty.... while moving he tapped on my buttocks and said I want it today..

Latha : it's urs always,, dear.. Pls don't to anything to my DIL pls.. 

Raj: smiled like devil and said.. I won't.. Even she won't let me do anything.. If u want watch from bathroom.. 

Latha : OK I will watch

Raj: hey come here, 

he grabbed my hand, we heard calling bell sound, he said that she is here.. And gave peg on my lips... I liked it, and moved by watching him going to maindoor door and I got into bathroom...
[+] 4 users Like Harish raj's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 02-10-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by kishore44 - 02-10-2020, 11:51 PM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 03-10-2020, 04:23 AM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 03-10-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by bobby - 04-10-2020, 06:23 PM
It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 04-10-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by Harish raj - 04-10-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: It's all for baby - by bobby - 05-10-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: It's all for baby - by couples2k9 - 05-10-2020, 04:43 AM