Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
(07-03-2019, 11:21 AM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: I could feel the hot stream of her cum on my cock. I slowed down as my wife was quite exhausted but I wanted to cum again! I told her that I know she is dead exhausted but I want to cum. She just pulled me towards her and asked me to fuck! I asked if she is sure. She said, "fuck me. My love .. fuck me... this is your's pussy. you can fuck me all night. don't even ask. Just fuck .. continue to fuck!"

I paced up and continue to fuck but I was not getting an orgasm, probably I was tense!

My wife tried to calm me down but I was still not getting an orgasm. Finally, Ranveer came to rescue. He took out my cock from her pussy and started licking my cock. My cock was laden with her cum. Ranveer enjoyed licking her cum on my cock and within a few seconds, he licked it completely. After licking, he took my cock in his mouth and started giving me deep throat sucking. Oh! That was just so awesome! He continued to give me hard suck.

My wife was looking at him while he was sucking. All of sudden, he pulled her towards my cock. This time he opened her mouth and pushed my cock into her mouth. He asked my wife to keep her lips tight to give me the feeling of pussy. I liked it very much. My wife closed her lips as tight as she could and started sucking me. Meanwhile, Ranveer reached my balls and started licking them as they too were soaked in her cum.

After licking her cum on my balls, he gently started eating my balls! It was just great! My wife was sucking my cock and my neighbor was eating my balls. This excited me and I felt like coming! But I did not want to cum in her mouth. I wanted to pull out but she held my cock so tightly that I could not pull out! I could not hold myself any longer and said that I was coming.

Ranveer looked at me and hurriedly pulled out my cock from her mouth by pressing her cheeks but I already started coming out! Few drops fell in her mouth and on Ranveer's hands. I wanted either vertical or horizontal lips to hold my cock tightly while I unloaded. Ranveer's mouth was half open and closer to my cock, so I just stuffed my cock into his mouth! He was not ready to take male cum in his mouth but before he could say anything I was already in his mouth and held his head so tight that his mouth does not move an inch by holding his hairs and made sure that my cock was unloaded in his mouth! I pushed so deep that my dickhead reached his deep throat and unloaded without filling his mouth.

When I completely unloaded and exhausted, I withdrew. I kissed him on his forehead. He visibly looked disturbed but did not say anything. I fell on the bed exhausted next to my wife and pushed Ranveer on the other side. My wife lying in the middle! All three of us were dead drained and laid there nude lost in our own thoughts! I did not realize when I fell asleep. At midnight, when I suddenly woke up, I saw my wife sleeping by my side clinging on my shoulder. Ranveer was not there. I did not know when he left! I looked at my wife, she was looking very beautiful while sleeping. She had a very innocent look on her face. I just kissed on her cheek and went back to sleep.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali - by georgemercy - 12-03-2019, 07:46 AM