Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
(07-03-2019, 11:19 AM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: Ranveer kissed on my neck and held my chest tight from behind. I was surprised, what he was doing! He showered more kisses on my neck and started taking my ear bolls in his mouth. I kind of liked it. He clung to my body from behind and I could feel his hard cock. In front of me, my wife was lying nude on bed frightened. She was sitting on her folded knees. Her big boobs were hanging from her breast half covered by her long hair. Her one hand was on a knee and another one was covering her pussy. Her lips were mouth-watering.

I just wanted to grab her! I pushed Ranveer and reached her on the bed. I pulled her hand and she fell in my arms. She thought, I was going to thrash her but she was taken aback when I kissed her lips!

I said, "I love you. I love you very much, darling. I really missed you. I missed you badly. and I came back early tonight just to make love with you.!"

She was in a complete surprise and did not know how to react. I put my lips on her lips and took her in my mouth. She did not move at all. After a passionate smooch, I started kissing her on her cheeks and neck. I just whispered in her ears that everything gonna be okay and I am not angry at her.

She burst into tears and hugged me tightly.

While I was still kissing her, I realized Ranveers big hand on my back. Perhaps he wanted to placate me. It was quite strange. He started rubbing my back and his hand was moving to and from my hips to shoulders. He pulled my t-shirt and removed it and then removed my jeans along with underwear. When I saw my cock, I was surprised to see my member, never so big and thick. I was stiff as a rock! My wife too looked at me in awe.

She kissed me and I kissed her back, madly. Ranveer started kissing all over on my back. He was kissing and licking. I hated him for having sex with my wife but the truth is, it was the biggest turn on having to see him nude with my wife and the way he fucked her. Though I felt bad every time that he had sex with her but it was fascinating to see his giant cock smashing her pussy.

I started sucking her nipples madly. She became comfortable and started making noise again. I was hugging her and kissing her while sucking her pink nipples. Ranveer was at work on my back. After licking back for a few minutes, he started kissing my hips. It was weird but I liked it.

My cock became stiffer than a rock! I was lying over my wife's body in missionary style and he was also in the same position kissing my hips. After a few minutes, he reached my asshole and started kissing and then licking! Oh man.! That was just awesome! I felt just thrilled! I started pushing my hips towards his mouth so he could lick my asshole more tightly.

Ranveer knew I liked it very much. He pulled my legs towards him and started eating my asshole! It was so amazing to be eaten like this! When he pulled me, my face fell flat on my wife's pussy! I kissed her pink pussy lips and slowly started wetting them with my tongue. I liked the smell and taste of her pre-cum. It was such a great sight! I was licking her pussy and he was eating my ass! Wow! It was quite stimulating.

After a few minutes, Ranveer reached my member from below and laid on his back facing my member. He held my hips and gently pulled me down and took my dickhead in his mouth! It was just awesome! His mouth was so hot.

After a few licks on dickhead, his giant tongue took my dick completely in his mouth! I was in another world. My wife has sucked me many a time but it was always a soft suck. His mouth was big and could take my thick tool in his mouth completely. He was sucking me like he's gonna eat my cock tonight! His mouth was so warm and giving me the hardest suck ever! I was moaning loudly! He tightened his mouth and started giving me a deep throat. It was just awesome!

I was over excited and started my wife tongue fucking. Her pink pussy was wet with her pre-cum. I liked the taste of her pre-cum. Drops of her pre-cum have always been a great turn on for me. I licked her outer pussy lips for a few minutes, and then intruded my tongue into her pussy and gently started licking her clitoris. My wife started making loud moans! I never imagined that one day I would have great sex with my wife and neighbor in a threesome act!

My wife could not control anymore and begged me to come over her. I too was desperate to enter her! Ranveer gave me the most amazing suck in the world! My cock bathed in the pool of his deep throat. I was about to cum and I wanted to cum in my wife's hot pussy. I gently pushed Ranveer and pulled out my cock from his mouth. I put my dickhead on her pussy lips and started rubbing.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali - by georgemercy - 12-03-2019, 07:44 AM