Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
(07-03-2019, 11:17 AM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: Her boobs are really big and gave him hard time. Whenever he tried to suck them together one would come out of his mouth. After grappling for some time, he tightly held both the boobs closer and successfully took both nipples in his mouth.

After sucking boobs, Ranveer pulled off her dress till lower waist with his teeth. He showered kisses on her waist passionately. He put his tongue in her belly button and licked it. He gently bit her waist. Now he moved to the unexplored part of her body. He pulled down her dress with both his hands. My wife was nude. She was not wearing any panty. Her white nude figure was looking incredibly hot. Her big boobs were falling on both sides. Her left knee was up. Her shaved pussy was looking awesome. I could see pre-cum on her outer pussy lips. He was horny after seeing her nude. This morning when he saw her nude, she was in the state of fear but now she was relaxed and looking gorgeous.

Ranveer pulled her in the middle of the bed. After making sure that she was comfortable he went towards her legs. He sat between her legs and folded her second knee also. He moved his head towards her pussy. He looked at her pussy for a few seconds and put his lips on her pussy lips. He gave the first passionate kiss. My wife moaned. He again kissed more passionately. After two kisses, he opened his mouth and put his tongue on her pussy lips.

He slowly started licking. He licked whole pre-cum. Now his tongue went deeper. His tongue penetrated into her pussy and reached G-Spot. She moaned again. His big tongue started moving. This is the first time that such a big and strong tongue was in her pussy. After reaching G-Spot, Ranveer started licking her passionately. She held his head tightly. He was putting all his force to suck her.

After sucking her passionately, his tongue came out and he took both outer pussy lips in his mouth and started eating gently. This is something I never have done. He put his tongue again on pussy and started tongue fucking. It was a new experience for her. Her round hips were moving with each stroke of his tongue. He increased his speed with more force. She cum in his mouth.

I sucked her pussy umpteen times and I know she likes that very much. Few times I made her to cum in my mouth. Initially, she refused but once I forced her to cum in my mouth, she liked it because I licked every drop of her cum. She liked the way I gently lick her cum. It makes her more relaxed. I tasted other girls cum and I hated them but my wife's cum tasted very well. Unknowingly, Ranveer was doing the same thing. He first made her cum and then slowly licked her cum. He licked whole of her cum. Few drops spilled out on her outer pussy, he licked it too. His facial expression showed that he liked her cum. My wife was looking relaxed. He looked at her face and smiled. She closed her eyes. Ranveer kissed her pussy and came up.

He laid the left side of my wife. Both kept quiet. After a few minutes of silence, he kissed on her cheeks. She did not oppose. He held my wife's left boob and started caressing. After a few seconds, he took her left boob in his mouth. He was sucking her nipple very gently. Her nipple was looking incredibly pink. With his suck, it became wet and very tight. Ranveer wanted to fuck her again with his big tool. He put off his clothes. His hard cock was looking very big with big balls. He rode on her body to play again.

He took the right nipple in his mouth and started sucking. He sucked her very gently. My wife was in extreme pleasure. He sucked her for quite sometimes. While he was sucking her both nipples, his hard cock was touching her pussy lips. She uplifted her hips and moved to get closer to his big cock. Ranveer liked the hot touch of her pussy. While sucking, he started rubbing his big cock on her pussy. Both were in heaven. After sucking her boobs, he moved towards her legs and started sucking her pussy again. She held his hair tightly. This made him horny. He desperately wanted to put his big cock in her pussy.

He sat between her legs and put both her legs on his shoulder. His cock was almost touching her pussy. He was full of pre-cum. He rubbed his cock on her pussy lips. She moaned. Ranveer liked my wife's shy nature. She was looking the most innocent girl in the world and that was making him more desperate to have her. He started rubbing her pussy with his dickhead. Both had pre-cum and his cock mixed it. It looked like glue. He held her hips and uplifted and with one hard push he penetrated. She cried in pain. He immediately put his lips on her lips and smooched her passionately.

His 10+ inch cock was in her pussy again. Ranveer never thought that his cock would be lucky enough to enter my wife's hot pussy twice in one day. This time he was very happy because he was able to do foreplay. He sucked those big boobs, which made his cock hard when I showed him the hot picture of her on my mobile. He was also excited that she was not opposing and enjoying a little bit of his big cock. He slowly started fucking her. He had very big and strong hips, therefore his every stroke was more forceful. She somehow liked his heavy weight on her body. After a few minutes, he increased his speed. She liked those fast strokes. His big cock was the luckiest one today. Ranveer became the king of her pussy and my wife was the pussy queen. Both were in heaven.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali - by georgemercy - 12-03-2019, 07:40 AM