Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
(07-03-2019, 11:16 AM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: In this commotion, Ranveer's towel fell on the ground and he was all nude. My wife was still scared and trembling with fear. Ranveer tried to console her saying that cockroach is dead and no more there. But she was very scared to look back. She held his neck tightly and tightened her grip on his back. Ranveer still had soap gel all over his body and because of this, my wife was slipping from his arms. He would pull her up whenever she would slip down. While doing so her breasts were falling on and off on his face.

He never thought that his neighbor's beautiful wife would be in his lap all nude. He tightened his grip on my wife's body. Her body's warm touch aroused Ranveers sexual desire. His cock became hard and was looking very big. I was surprised to see such a big cock. His cock was bigger than mine. He must be 10+ inches. My wife was continuously slipping from his soap soaked body. Whenever Ranveer pulled her up, her breast felled on his face. Her big boobs were very close to his lips. He could smell her pink nipples which were almost touching his face. He liked the soft touch of her boobs on his face but he did not dare to take her boobs in his mouth.

When my wife calmed down a little, he asked her if she wanted to get down from his lap. My wife did not say anything, probably she was not calm yet. Ranveer's cock was becoming restless and he was unable to control himself. After a few minutes, my wife asked Ranveer to lose his arms so she can get down.

Ranveer loosened his arms and she started slipping from his chest. When she reached little down her pussy touched Ranveers thick cock. Ranveer liked the first hot touch of her pussy. He inhaled long breath. His cock was throbbing like a wild animal. He desperately wanted to push his cock in my wife's hot pussy. When she slipped little more down he could not resist. He still had soap gel all over his body and his soap soaked dickhead entered into outer lips of her pussy. His dickhead was very thick and needed a hard push. But he was scared to push himself on her. It was such an awkward situation for him. He was full of pre-cum and this helped him.

At first, my wife did not know what was happening but when she realized the hot dickhead on the lips of her pussy, she came to know that Ranveer was nude with hard cock. Before she could react, it was too late. Ranveer pushed his hips forward and left both his arms loose. My wife flat fell on his hardened cock and her vagina was filled with his huge cock. My wife screamed in pain. She did not know what just happened. She was so scared that she needed someone to take care of her. Ranveer's cock was in her pussy.

My wife was still in a state of shock and before she could react Ranveer slowly started moving his hips. My wife unknowingly liked that. After a few moves, Ranveer stopped for a few seconds, my wife did not oppose him as she did not know how to react to this. Before she could come back to her senses, he started moving his hips in a rhythm again. My wife tightened her grip on his back. Ranveer also reciprocated and tightened his grip on her hips and started moving his hips again. He began from slow thrust to a fast one. Those slow thrusts becoming faster. She was silently moaning and Ranveer was thrilled to have his cock in her wet pussy. After a few strokes, Ranveer leaned towards the wall to take back support as he was holding my wife in his lap for quite sometimes. After resting his back on the wall he was feeling more comfortable and continued thrusting his hard cock in her pussy.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali - by georgemercy - 12-03-2019, 07:36 AM