Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I didn’t reply. My Mother was a good sniffer and she could my smell from my underwears. Even without seeing me in this darkness she could recognize me with that smell. She got a doubt. “Why are you so silent ? Why you are not saying anything ?”

I still didn’t give any reply. She started rubbing my private rod again. I could not help, the smell of my genitals came up again. She leaned down and said, “No no never ! You can not be Paresh ! I can say without any fail you are not Paresh ! I know this smell ! This smell belongs to my Son !”

I was stunned. She have got me even without seeing in this darkness. I found no words. I was fingering her pussy and she was rubbing my manhood, such a terrible situation was that, how I could say I was her Son and she was my Mother.

She hold my rod and jerked it, “Sab jakhon ghente felechis takhon aar oto lajja peye kaaj nei, katha bal !” It means, “When you have caressed my nude everything then what left to shame for, please talk with me now !”

I uttered, “Maa … .”

I was shocked to see she was so calm and natural even after knowing my identity. It seemed so mysterious to me.

From her words it was clear she didn’t got angry. She kissed on my chest and asked, “ You are Nirmal, isn’t it ? Please reply !”

“Yes, Maa.”

“Badmash Chhele, aamar maan ijjat aar kichhu baki rakhli na.”

It means, “Naugty Boy, you didn’t have left anything to hide for me !”

She was hot and I was excited too. My rod got erect like a bamboo and touching her thighs. Her lecherous words made me aroused. I grabbed her ass and pulled her towards my lower part.

“O maa, ki shoytan chhele ! Tale tale dhokabar tal korchhe !”

Or, “O God, what a devil you are ! Trying to enter me from below !”

“I can’t stop myself”, I uttered and pushed my daring manhood into her lustful hole. She welcomed me inside and clasped my waist with her right leg. I started fucking her in that standing position. She was hot and passionate. I found her weak point and entered into it. Our body responded in a rhythm of harmony and she cried in pleasure, “Oooooooh oooooooh, Chod aamay Sona, aaro jore chod aamay !”

In the darkness of amavasya I fucked my Mother before the actual play started.

After half an hour my Mother Nisha parted from me and warned, “Your father is coming.”

#

[+] 6 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-03-2019, 08:06 PM