Office Manager Trained as Slave - Copied
When Joe looked up again, Vicki gave him another reassuring smile and encouraged him to take it even further. At this point, Joe was beyond caring. The feeling of being completely in control of a beautiful woman was intoxicating and Joe's head was swimming in it. On the next downstroke of his cock, Joe decided not to stop when he reached the back of her mouth, but instead would try to see how much of his cock he could get in her. When he felt the tip bump against the entrance to her throat, Joe brought his other hand up to the back of her head, and pushed hard with both of his hands.

Kathy was taken by surprise by this as she had slipped into her own little world where her only concern was to remember to breath each time the cock was withdrawn. When she felt the cock begin slipping into her throat, she began to panic again and felt the overwhelming urge to gag. She weakly struggled in his lap, unable to breath and gagging on the cock choking her.

The sensation of her tight throat wrapped around his cock flexing each time she gagged, was a sensation unlike any he had ever felt before. He nearly came right there and then, it was that overpowering. With all of his self control, Joe held off on cumming and held her head there for several more seconds. 

Just when Vicki thought Kathy would pass out from the lack of oxygen, Joe finally released his hold on Kathy's head. As the cock exited her mouth, Kathy drew in great sucking breaths as she fought to steady her breathing and regain her composure. After only a few seconds, Joe grabbed hold of Kathy's head and again forced his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Holding it in place for several seconds, Joe once again enjoyed the sensations caused by Kathy's gagging. Pulling her head back until only the tip was in her mouth, he waited for a few seconds to allow her to catch her breath before forcing it back down.

Joe began to vary the rhythm of his thrusts. At times he would hold his cock in her throat for a few seconds before completely withdrawing, and at other times he would fuck her throat with quick hard thrusts, giving her no chance to breath at all. 

Vicki was in heaven capturing this all on video camera. The sounds of Kathy gagging on the cock, and then coughing and sputtering each time it was withdrawn, was like music to her ears. From the sounds Joe was making, and his quickening pace, Vicki knew he was close to cumming. After a couple more brutal thrusts deep into her throat, burying at least seven inches each time, Joe pulled out and holding her head with one began jerking his cock with the other. With a grunt, Joe began cumming all over Kathy's face. Strand after strand of semen splattered on her face and in her hair, some even dripping down onto her naked breasts. To Vicki, looking through the lense of the camera, it seemed as if it would never end. She had never seen that much semen come out of a man ever. When the last of the cum had been coaxed out of his cock, which he thoughtfully rubbed off on her cheek, Joe sat back with a contented sigh and looked upon his handiwork. 

From the gagging, coughing and shortness of breath, Kathy's face was blotchy red and she had large strands of spit hanging off her chin. The white strands of cum coated her face and mixed with the rivulets of mascara running down her cheeks. She looked an awful mess. Quickly switching to the digital camera, Vicki grabbed a few stills of Kathy's newest appearance.

At a signal from Vicki, Joe quickly got up, dressed and left the office with a shit-eating grin on his face. Vicki put the cameras back in the duffel bag and then bent to remove the cum-stained blindfold. Blinking her eyes to adjust to the sudden light, Kathy looked about the room quickly, fearful that the man was still there. With a sigh of relief, Kathy saw that they were alone in the office and looked up at Vicki expectantly.

She asked, "Did I do OK, Ma'am?" seeking some kind of positive reinforcement.

The question shocked Vicki, as she hadn't expected that kind of response from Kathy. Quickly regaining her composure, she answered, "You did very well whore. For a first time, that was amazing." 

Kathy nearly beamed at hearing that.

Bending down, Vicki reached behind Kathy's back and removed the handcuffs from her wrists. Placing them in the bag, Vicki then turned back to Kathy and unfastened the collar about her neck. When that was in the bag with the rest, and it appeared Vicki was about to leave, Kathy cleared her throat, and timidly asked, "Um, Ma'am. Can I...you know." Kathy's head hung low with embarrassment.

"You want to cum, don't you slut?" Vicki asked incredulously.

A meekly whispered, "Yes, Ma'am. Can I please?" A hint of desperation creeping into her voice.

Seizing on another opportunity to humiliate Kathy, she replied, "You may. But on one condition. You are to clean the cum off of your face with your fingers and mouth."

Eyes remaining downcast, Kathy colored a dark red at hearing that, but quickly replied, "OK." 

Reaching up with her right hand, Kathy began scooping the strands of cum from her face and depositing them into her open mouth. When she had got it all cleaned off, she looked back up at Vicki expectantly.

Satisfied that Kathy had gotten all of the cum off of her face, Vicki nodded her head with approval. Kathy's hands dove immediately to her panty covered pussy, and pulling it aside, began masturbating furiously. In no time at all, Kathy's eyes were closed, and she was panting like a dog in heat as she rapidly approached her orgasm. 

"That's right whore. Show me how much you enjoyed having a cock shoved down your throat. You're turning into a real fucking slut now. After being choked by a cock, and then made to eat his cum, all you can think about is getting your rocks off," Vicki spurred Kathy on. 

The more vulgar Vicki became, the faster Kathy's hands flew across her pussy. With a shout, Kathy came hard, her back arching back until her head nearly touched the floor behind her. Eyelids fluttering, Kathy's body was wracked with tremors and shakes as she pinched and pulled on her own clit.

Without another word, Vicki grabbed the bag and walked out leaving Kathy kneeling naked on the floor behind her desk.

-------------------------------------------------------- 

WEEK 1: THURSDAY

When Vicki walked into Kathy's office first thing in the morning, she immediately sensed a difference in her demeanor. There didn't seem to be the trepidation and fear, that had been present in the days previous. Something had happened yesterday at lunch, that had put Kathy more at ease with her situation. Even when Kathy spoke to Vicki, the tone of voice was also changed. It was more meek, without the edge of resistance that had been there previously.

"Hello slut. How are we doing to day?" Vicki asked.

A very meek, "Fine Ma'am."

"I've left a present for you in your right-hand desk drawer. Go ahead, put it on," Vicki ordered, pointing to the drawer in question. Opening the drawer, Kathy saw that it was her dog collar. Reaching in, she withdrew the collar and quietly fastened it about her neck.

"Stand up slut, and take your clothes off," Vicki directed next. Once her clothes were piled on the desk, Vicki walked over and took the bra and panties and placed them in the wastebasket by the door. A look of chagrin flashed momentarily across Kathy's face as she realized that anyone entering her office would see them there if they looked in that direction.

Walking back over to Kathy, Vicki ordered, "Over your desk whore. Assume the position." Kathy turned to face her desk and bent over it until her chest was resting on the top. She then spread her legs wide apart and grabbed the edge of the desk on either side of her shoulders.

"Not this time slut. I want you to reach back with both your hands and spread your ass cheeks apart for me." 

Hands now shaking, Kathy reached back and slowly spread her cheeks apart exposing her little puckered asshole to Vicki. 

"Those hands had better not move from that position, no matter what," Vicki cautioned. Reaching into the bag, Vicki withdrew the medium size butt plug which was roughly two inches wide at it's thickest point. Walking around to where Kathy could see, Vicki showed her the new butt plug and explained, "we're going to be shoving this one up your ass today slut. Its thicker than the last one, but I have every confidence that you'll be able to take it no problem." Kathy's lower lip quivered as she thought about how painful it was going to be. "To make it more interesting though, you are going to have to beg me to put it in."

Her head hung low with shame, Kathy whispered, "Please put the plug in my bum."

In her other hand, Vicki had been holding the ruler behind her back, and without warning cracked it down hard right on Kathy's exposed asshole. 

-CRACK-

Kathy howled in agony as the pain coursed through her ass. 

"Place it in your what?" Vicki asked disgustedly.

"My ass, my ass," Kathy quickly amended through clenched teeth. Her fingers were bone white as they dug deeply into the flesh of her own ass cheeks.

"Now try it again slut."

"Please stick the plug up my ass," Kathy asked meekly.

-CRACK-

Another one right on her little brown rosebud. Kathy shrieked in pain. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she fought back the sobs. 

"I said to beg for it whore. Sound like you actually mean it," Vicki chastised.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Kathy pleaded. "Please ram the plug up my ass. Stick it in my asshole. I want it in me, please," Kathy begged.

-CRACK-

It was certainly more convincing, but not good enough. Vicki also noticed with surprise that Kathy's pussy was starting to get wet as she could see a trickle of juice starting to run down her inner thigh. Taking the plug, Vicki began rubbing it around Kathy's pussy lips, and soon had it coated with juices.

"You still don't sound like you really want it whore."

Sobbing openly now, but also getting excited by the rubbing of her pussy, Kathy began begging for it as if her very life depended on it. "Please fuck me in the ass with that plug. Ram it up there. Stretch me so wide it fucking hurts. Make me scream. Hurt me. Please bang me in the ass, Ma'am."

Finally satisfied with what she was hearing, Vicki brought the newly lubricated butt plug up to Kathy's asshole and began roughly shoving it in. Still holding her ass cheeks apart, Kathy began grunting with pain as Vicki worked more and more of it into her rectum. Pretending it was a cock, Vicki began using a thrusting motion as she slowly worked it further up her ass, stretching it bit by bit.

On impulse, as she certainly hadn't planned on it, Vicki reached down with her left hand and began fingering Kathy's pussy. The noises coming from Kathy immediately changed from grunts to moans of pleasure as she began humping her pussy back onto Vicki's fingers.

"You like being sodomized while another woman plays with your cunt do you?" Vicki mockingly asked.

"Yes. Please don't stop," Kathy pleaded.

Increasing her pace, Vicki began pushing harder on the plug until it was finally at the fattest part. Holding it there, she waited until Kathy was ready to cum. When Kathy howled that she was cumming, Vicki rammed the plug all the way home and pinched down hard on Kathy's clit.

Kathy's pelvis slammed forward so hard that the desk actually moved several millimeters beneath her. A loud low wail emanated from Kathy that went on for about 10 seconds as her ass continued to hump against the edge of the desk. Kathy was sweating from the exertion and took several moments before she finally started coming around. Looking sheepish, Kathy hung her head with shame as she continued to fight to control her ragged breathing.

"My, my, what a little whore you are," Vicki chimed. "Clean my fingers off with your tongue whore," Vicki ordered, holding her wet fingers out for Kathy to lick clean.

With a slightly disgusted look on her face, Kathy rose from the desk and tentatively began licking Vicki's fingers clean of her own pussy juice. After being made to suck on each one individually like it was a cock, Vicki order Kathy to get dressed again. 

"There'll be no underwear today for you and once again, the plug stays in," Vicki directed.

'Yes Ma'am," Kathy replied, quickly grabbing her blouse and skirt and getting dressed. Only when she was done dressing did she think to remove the collar about her neck and place it back within the drawer. She was getting used to wearing it, and now didn't even notice when she had it on. 'It almost felt comfortable', she thought to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------- 

By the time lunchtime rolled around, Kathy had had another amazing orgasm during her morning coffee break. Kathy was becoming so accustomed to those sessions that she actually found herself looking forward to them now. But it was a mixture of anticipation and trepidation that Kathy felt about the upcoming noon session. Though her body craved the massive orgasms she had been experiencing these last few days, things had also been escalating with each session, and Kathy worried about what Vicki might have planned for her next.

When Vicki finally walked in carrying the black duffel bag of toys, Kathy was nearly beside herself with anxiety. Dropping the bag beside the desk Vicki ordered, "Put your collar on whore, quickly now." 

The impatience in her voice spurred Kathy into action. Grabbing the collar from the drawer she quickly fastened it in place. 

"Now stand up and take all of your clothes off."

Once Kathy had removed her blouse and skirt, Vicki grabbed her and turned her roughly around. Reaching down she spread Kathy's ass cheeks apart and made sure the plug was still in place. Giving it a hard tap, Vicki asked "Enjoying have that in your ass slut?"

Turning red, Kathy hung her head and whispered "No, Ma'am." But it was said with little conviction.

"Don't lie to me slut. Now put your hands behind your back," Vicki ordered gruffly.

Kathy's eyes went wide, and she immediately began to protest, "Oh please Ma'am, not that again. Please don't make me do that again," desperation heavy in her voice.

"Alright then. I guess its 30 minutes in the punishment chair is it?" Vicki asked, beginning to walk to the other side of the desk.

"NO," Kathy exclaimed in a near panic, when she realized her other option. She immediately turned around and held her hands behind her back, offering her wrists to Vicki.

With a smirk on her face, Vicki walked slowly back around the desk and fastened the handcuffs around each wrist. She had known Kathy would protest being handcuffed, but would quickly capitulate once her other option was given to her. It was all part of her training regime. Vicki wanted these humiliating and debasing acts to be as voluntary as possible for Kathy. In each case Vicki was giving Kathy a choice, however loaded they may be, which only served to reinforce the lessons of the training.

Grabbing Kathy's right nipple, Vicki pulled down hard forcing Kathy to her knees. Reaching into the bag, Vicki withdrew the blindfold and once again fastened it about her head. When Kathy was suitably position under her desk, Vicki went to the office door and signalled for Joe Greeley to come in. This time there was no hesitation on his part as he had literally thought of nothing else since yesterday afternoon. Joe had went home that evening and masturbated several times while replaying the vent over and over again in his mind. He was ecstatic when Vicki approached him this morning to ask if he would repeat yesterday's performance. With long, quick strides, Joe walked to Kathy's desk and quickly began undoing his belt and pants. When he was naked from the waist down, he plopped himself into Kathy's chair and scooted forward until his erection was bobbing inches from her blindfolded face.

Looking hungrily at Joe's enormous erection, Vicki promised herself that she would give that stick shift a test drive real soon. She also had spent last evening masturbating dreaming of Joe and his monster cock gagging the shit out of Kathy. Quickly grabbing the video camera from the bag, Vicki pulled up a chair and prepared to film Kathy's latest humiliation and abuse.

Grabbing a handful of hair Joe pulled Kathy's head forward until her mouth was perched over his erection. When she felt the tip touch her lips she opened her mouth wide and lowered her head onto the cock. Joe didn't waste anytime this time around and immediately began forcing his cock into her mouth until he was bumping regularly against the back of her mouth. Joe could feel a difference in Kathy today as she seemed more pliant and was actually assisting with the thrusting of her head onto his cock. After several minutes, Joe's cock was lubricated enough that he was ready to take it to the next level. On the next downstroke, rather than stopping when he bumped against the back of her mouth, Joe continued to push down hard until he felt his cock beak through the barrier and force its way down her throat.

Kathy immediately began gagging around his cock as it completely cut off her ability to breath. The feelings of complete helplessness and submission were once again having an effect on Kathy as she could feel her pussy getting moist and that familiar tingling beginning to build deep within her loins.

Joe held her head in place for several seconds before he backed off and allowed her a chance to catch a quick breath before forcing it back in again. He revelled in the feelings of dominance and control and enjoyed the sensation of her throat rippling around his cock each time she gagged. Joe was determined this session to see if he could get the entire length of his cock into her mouth. With each thrust down, he would try to force a little more of his cock in until after several minutes, he finally had Kathy's nose buried in his pubic hair. With a triumphant grunt, he held Kathy's head in place for several more seconds as she weakly struggled in his grasp. 

Watching all of this from behind the lense of the camera, Vicki began to get more and more turned on. Holding the camera in her left hand, her right hand snaked down, and reaching under her own skirt, pulled her panties aside and began fingering her clit. She was beyond caring if Joe saw what she was doing as she frantically fingered herself, desperate for release.

As Joe continued to thrust in and out of Kathy's throat, burying it fully each time, he reached down with his free hand and began playing with Kathy's breasts. As first he was simply fondling and kneading the large firm flesh, but after a bit he began to focus on her hard erect nipples. Each time he bottomed out, he would pinch hard on Kathy's nipple causing her to scream in pain. However, all that came out with her throat full of cock was a muffled hum. The combination of gagging and humming was too much for Joe and he quickly found himself approaching climax.

Sensing Joe was near, Vicki increased her own pace and within moments, exploded in an intense orgasm. Her knees snapped shut, trapping her right hand between them, as she bit her lip to try and stop herself from crying out with pleasure.

Hearing the noise, Joe looked up and watched with lust as the orgasm wash over Vicki. With her eyes closed, she was completely oblivious to the fact that she had a spectator to her climax. The sight before him, and the sensations around his own cock, soon became too much for Joe and with one last thrust and pinch of Kathy's nipple, he yanked his cock out and began spewing load after load of sperm all over Kathy's face and breasts, ensuring several strands went into her opened mouth. Fortunately Vicki came around form her own orgasm in time to position the camera properly to capture Kathy's final humiliation.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Office Manager Trained as Slave - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 09:23 PM