Office Manager Trained as Slave - Copied
Vicki switched the view to the camera mounted in the ceiling over Kathy's stall and watched with anticipation. In the beginning, she had done all of this out of revenge and spite, with the sole purpose being to humiliate and then ultimately to destroy Kathy's life. But after this morning's session, she found herself enjoying the situation and was even a tab bit turned on by it as well.

Kathy quickly stepped out of her skirt and removed her blouse, hanging both up on the back of the door, before sitting down on the toilet seat. The moment she was seated, Kathy's legs spread wide open giving the overhead camera a perfect view of her newly shaved pussy. With no hesitation now, and perhaps fueled a bit by desperation, Kathy's right hand dove down to her pussy and began rubbing quickly across her clit. Her head soon lolled back and her eyes fluttered closed as she began to concentrate on her efforts. Seemingly of its own volition, Kathy's left hand snaked up to her now heaving breasts and began to painfully pinch and pull at her own nipples. The angle of the camera was perfect for catching the flashes of pain in Kathy's face each time she brutally twisted and pulled on the nipples. The more she pinched, the quicker her hand seemed to move across her pussy.

Leaning forward in her chair, Vicki began watching Kathy's right hand intently. It had stopped its rubbing and now seemed to be grasping and pinching at the clit. It soon became obvious that she was pinching her clit and nipples at the same time, and then between pinches, rubbing her pussy furiously. A rhythm of pinches and rubbing soon developed which rapidly increased in tempo. Within a minute, she was panting like a dog and grunting through clenched teeth with every pinch. 

Suddenly, Kathy's legs snapped closed with her right hand still buried in her pussy, and she lurched forward, practically burying her head between her knees. A low hissing sound could be heard as tremors rippled down her back, the muscles of her body tensed hard as a rock.

Vicki sat back in her chair, stunned, and excited, at the spectacle she had just witnessed. Even without someone standing over Kathy telling her what to do, she appears to crave the orgasms enough to self-administer the pain necessary to achieve them. Vicki could hardly believe that it has only been 2 days since Kathy's conditioning and training had begun. Two days of pain, humiliation, and 5 powerful orgasms, were quickly changing Kathy's behavior. Vicki knew that the more frequent and powerful the orgasms, the more Kathy would crave them and the lower she'd be willing to go to get them. She just never expected to have it start happening so quickly.

A moment later Vicki was startled out of her reverie by the sounds of footsteps approaching. Looking up, she could see Kathy walking quickly towards her office door. 

Calling out Vicki ordered, "Come here slut." 

With a startled look on her face, she quickly glanced around the room to see if anyone had heard Vicki. 

Once she was standing before her, Vicki said, "Lift up the front of your skirt and show me that cunt of yours."

"But...it's....what if..." Kathy stammered, worried that someone might see her.

Raising an eyebrow, Vicki asked menacingly, "If I have to say it one more time, I will tie you over this desk right now and beat that ass of yours until it is black and blue. Is that clear?"

Nodding her head quickly, Kathy replied, "Yes Ma'am. Sorry Ma'am," and proceeded to lift the front of her skirt in the middle of her office.

Looking at it, Vicki could still see redness around the clit and lips where Kathy had been pinching at it. As well, her pussy and thighs were still wet with her juices and the familiar smell of sex was strong in the air. 

"That'll do. Back to your office whore," Vicki said dismissing Kathy with a wave of her hand.

Letting her skirt fall and with a face as red as a tomato, Kathy made a beeline for her office, anxious to get back within its relative safety before anyone returned from their coffee break. --------------------------------------------------------

Time, for Kathy, was beginning to become a bit of a blur to her. It felt like only minutes had passed since she had returned from her humiliating experience in the bathroom, and now it was already 12 o'clock and Vicki would be on her way in soon. 

As if on cue, Vicki opened the door and strolled into the office carrying a small duffle bag and wearing a large grin on her face. Setting the bag down on the floor beside the desk she looked down on where Kathy sat and asked, "And how's your little cunt now, whore? I bet it wants some more attention, doesn't it?" 

Shaking her head, Kathy began to mumble, "No Ma'am, I..."

Cutting her off, Vicki continued, "Don't try and deny it, you fucking whore. I saw how you played with yourself in that bathroom this morning. Your fucking body craves what I give it. You're turning into an honest-to-God slut here." 

Kathy reddened further under this assault and began shaking her head no again. 

Forging on, Vicki added, "Your training is going better than I had expected. Whether you admit it or not, I think there was always a slut lurking somewhere within you begging to be released."

"No, I'm not a slut," Kathy murmured, but deep within herself Vicki's words were causing her to doubt herself. 

She couldn't understand why she was reacting to the humiliation and abuse like she was. The orgasms she was having were more powerful than anything she had ever experienced prior. Despite her protestations to the contrary, her body seemed to have a mind of its own, and reacted strongly to Vicki's ministrations. Kathy knew she should be fighting this whole situation with every breath she had, and desperately wanted to, but every time Vicki pushed, Kathy's willpower just seemed to fade away.

"Right, and that's why you are going to stand up and take all of your clothes off right now, isn't it?" Vicki asked sarcastically.

Shaking her head, Kathy tried to resist the command, but could feel her resistance quickly fading away, and she soon found herself standing up and beginning to remove her clothing.

When she stood naked before her, Vicki began verbally abusing Kathy. "My God, you're a fucking cow. Are you getting fatter by the day? Look at those udders and that fat ass." 

Kathy hung her head and blushed red with shame. 

For Vicki, she found that the more she abused Kathy, the more turned on she became herself. Vicki never realized till now just how stimulating and erotic controlling someone could be. She felt her own pussy beginning to get wet as she laid into Kathy.  

"Get your ass over here whore," gesturing to Vicki's side of the desk.

Whenever possible, Vicki always wanted to have Kathy's back to the door so that there would always be that element of uncertainty in her mind about whether the door was locked, or if someone had entered unheard and was watching her humiliation. It was those subtle things that Vicki had given a lot of thought to.

She then had Kathy bend over her desk, in a position which was soon becoming familiar to her. Legs spread wide and gripping the edge of her desk, Kathy waited nervously for what was to come next. She desperately prayed that Vicki had locked the office door after entering.

Reaching into the duffel bag, Vicki grabbed the dog collar used yesterday and walked around to the other side of the desk. 

Fastening it in place about Kathy's neck, she said, "You'd best get used to wearing this bitch. It's a symbol of your new found status in this office. You're just a bad dog who needs to be trained and disciplined." 

Smiling at her choice of words, Vicki continued to walk around the desk and stooped to grab several more items from the duffel bag. Standing up, Vicki held the ruler from yesterday in her right hand, and in her left she held a cordless vibrating wand.

Standing behind Kathy's spread legs, Vicki leaned forward across her back and whispered, "Remember what is going to happen if I see those hands leave the edge of the desk." 

Without waiting for a response, Vicki brought the wand up and switch it on. The head began to vibrate quickly making a low humming sound. Vicki placed the vibrating head against Kathy's pussy and began moving it around in small circles. 

Almost immediately, Kathy's body began to react to the stimulation, as moisture began forming on her spread pussy lips. Kathy's ass began to move back and forth subtly , as if it was humping an imaginary cock. Soon a low purring sound could be heard coming from Kathy.

Then, without warning, Vicki pulled the wand away from Kathy's pussy and brought the ruler down hard repeatedly across both cheeks of her ass. Kathy's head shot back and shrieks of pain echoed about the office. Her ass was clenched tight against the assault of the ruler.

As suddenly as it had begun, Vicki stopped and immediately replaced the ruler with the vibrating wand against her pussy. Though her ass continued to redden from the barrage, it soon unclenched and began its subtle back and forth motion. The crying subsided as well, and moans could now be heard emanating from Kathy. Her pussy was now soaking wet and rivulets of juice could be seen trickling down her inner thighs.

"Look at you whore. Your cunt is more wet now than when I started spanking your ass. You like the pain don't you slut?" Vicki asked. 

Shaking her head, Kathy moaned out an airy, "Noooo."

"What's your motto cow?" Vicki asked as she focussed the wand directly on Kathy's hardened clit.

With a hiss, Kathy replied, "I'm a worthless whore. I deserve to be punished. I need to be humiliated and abused."

"Again"

"I'm a worthless whore. I deserve to be punished. I need to be humiliated and abused," Kathy repeated, her ass now humping the desk with gusto.

Pulling the wand away a second time, Vicki began spanking Kathy's ass once more with the plastic ruler. Her moans quickly turned to screams and her ass clenched tight again as she tried to weather the latest assault.

Increasing the pace, Vicki began alternating between the wand and the ruler more frequently. Every time Kathy appeared to be getting close to climax, Vicki stopped and beat her ass with the ruler some more. By the end, Kathy was thrusting her ass back to meet each blow of the ruler and thrust of the wand - no longer was she able to differentiate between the pleasure and pain. The only sounds heard aside from the slaps of the ruler and hum of the vibrating wand was rough guttural grunts from Kathy.

With a howl, Kathy's body went rigid as her ass slammed forward into the desk and her back arched up. Eyes squeezed tightly shut, a low keening wail reverberated about the room as Kathy experienced a mind shattering orgasm. 

Looking down at Kathy's pussy, Vicki could see it clenching and unclenching as if she was milking a cock buried deep within it. Pussy juices now completely covered the insides of Kathy's thighs as the orgasm continued to ripple throughout her body. With a grin, Vicki also noticed a slight wetness developing within her own panties. Vicki had never contemplated lesbian sex before, but found herself now wondering what it would be like to have another woman lick her pussy.

Pushing those thoughts aside, Vicki stepped back and placed the wand and ruler back within the duffel bag. Rummaging within it for several seconds, Vicki finally found what she was looking for and stood back up. In her hand she held one of the newly acquired butt plugs. As part of Kathy's slut training and humiliation, she intended on abusing every hole Kathy owned, including her ass. She had purchased 3 different size plugs the smallest measuring 1.5 inches across at its widest point, and the largest measuring 2.5 inches. She wanted to cause pain and discomfort for Kathy, but she wasn't interested in doing any irreparable damage to her. So she figured starting small would still cause sufficient pain, and would allow her to gradually stretch Kathy's asshole over time by gradually increasing the size of the plug used.

Kathy was still lost within her own pleasure so did not take notice when Vicki stepped back behind her and began rubbing the rubber plug on her shaven pussy to get it lubricated. Without warning, Vicki placed the now lubricated tip of the plug against Kathy's sphincter and began pushing determinedly in. 

With a shriek Kathy bellowed, "Nooooo. Please not that. I've never had anything in there before. Please stop, that hurts." Tears forming anew in her eyes as Vicki continued to push against the tensed muscles of Kathy's sphincter.

With a snarl, Vicki replied, "You'd better loosen that ass up quick whore, or I'm getting the ruler back out and it'll be your pussy and asshole I beat next. This plug is going into this ass, one way or another. If I have to, I'll call a couple guys in here right now to hold you down while I hammer this plug in. It's your choice slut."

With a sob, Kathy begged for leniency one more time, "Please Ma'am. Not that. I've been good. I've done everything you've asked of me. Please don't make me do this. It's so....wrong," she pleaded.

"And you're going to continue to do everything I tell you to do, or else you know what the consequences will be. A slut like you had better get used to this because I have a feeling your asshole is going to get used a lot in near future," Vicki threatened. "Now are you going to relax that asshole or do I need to get the ruler out again?"

"No please, not the ruler, it hurts too much."

"Fine, then open up bitch, because here it comes!" and with that, Vicki began pushing again, forcing the butt plug in bit by bit. 

The pain in Kathy's ass was intense as her anus got stretched wider and wider with each passing moment. She desperately fought the urge to tighten up and push the intruder out, knowing that it would only get worse for her if she resisted. As the pain increased, all other sensations were forgotten about, as she became single-mindedly focused on what was happening to her asshole. Every time Vicki seemed to make some headway in stretching her asshole, she would then pull it out a bit, allowing it to close up some, before shoving it back in a little more. 

This only seemed to add to Kathy's pain, as she was soon muttering a constant barrage of, "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..."

Vicki was mesmerized by the sight of Kathy's sphincter stretching and receding as she continued to work the plug in little by little. The wider the hole became, the louder the 'ow's' from Kathy got. It was almost like rhythmic music to Vicki. Her own pussy was tingling, and she knew she would need some relief herself once this was over. As if it was a real cock, Vicki worked the plug deeper into Kathy's ass with small thrusting motions. When it reached the thickest part of the plug, and Kathy's asshole was stretched as wide as the plug could make it, Vicki stopped and held it there, savouring the moment, and prolonging the agony for Kathy. With a final push, Vicki shoved the plug the rest of the way, and watched in amazement as Kathy's ass seemed to suck the rest of the plug into it, quickly closing over until only the base of the plug remained visible.

The 'ow's' had finally stopped and Kathy was left panting as she desperately tried to adjust to the sensations of the new intruder in her ass. The urge to push it out was strong, as it left her feeling constantly full. The sensations were similar to those she had when she needed to use the bathroom.

"Stand up whore," Vicki ordered.

On uncertain legs, Kathy pushed herself off the desk and attempted to stand with dignity before her tormentor. However, the constant reminder of the plug in her ass made it very difficult to maintain any semblance of calm. Her head hung with shame as the import of what had just happened fully sunk in. 

"Now listen up slut. That plug will remain in your asshole for the rest of the afternoon. I will be doing spot inspections to ensure that it is left in. If you need to use the washroom, then you will come to me and ask permission to remove it. I may allow it, I may not. It'll depend on my mood at the time. If you have been a good doggy, then I will remove it at the end of the work day. Is that clear?" she asked.

Nodding her head, Kathy mumbled a, "Yes Ma'am."

"Good. Now remove your dog collar and give it to me." 

Once Kathy had taken it off and handed it over to Vicki, she was ordered to get dressed and go for lunch. Vicki then reached down and grabbed the duffel bag and marched out of the office leaving Kathy standing there naked.

-------------------------------------------------------- 

Kathy's afternoon bathroom session was pretty much a repeat of the morning session, except that Vicki noticed there was much less hesitation on Kathy's part to begin. Vicki also noticed that Kathy put the bathroom seat cover down first before sitting on it. At first she was puzzled by this but then realized that by doing this, Kathy was purposely using the seat cover to help push the plug further into her own ass. The whore was actually getting off on it Vicki realized with a shock!!

At the end of the day, after most of the staff in the office had departed, Vicki called Kathy out of her office and had her stand in front of Vicki's desk. 

"You've been a good little slut today, so you can now take out the butt plug."

With a look of relief on her face, Kathy murmured, "Thank you Ma'am" and turned to leave for her office to remove it.

"Hold on slut. Where are you going?" Vicki asked raising her voice.

Whispering, for fear others may overhear their conversation, "To my office to remove the plug, Ma'am."

"I didn't say you could go to your office to do it. I told you to remove it now - here," Vicki replied matter-of-factly.

"What? Here? But someone might...what if...no, please you can't..." Kathy stammered.

"Oh, but I can slut, and I will. The sooner you do it, the sooner it'll be over. Procrastinate any longer and someone might walk in on you. Now reach behind you and pull the fucking thing out, NOW." Vicki ordered, raising her voice. "Or do you want me to bend you over this desk, here and now, and do it myself?"

"No, no, I'll do it. Please." 

Reaching behind her with her right hand, she squatted down a bit and opened her legs to allow easy removal of the rubber butt plug. With a grunt, she pulled the invader from her ass, and quickly stood back up, blushing furiously throughout. She prayed to God no one in the office just saw what had taken place. 

Vicki left her standing there sheepishly holding out the butt plug, waiting for Vicki to take it. After a few moments she took the plug from Kathy's proffered hand and placed it back within the duffel bag. 

Dismissing her with a wave of the hand, Vicki replied, "You may go now whore. I'll see you tomorrow. And remember to keep that cunt of yours cleanly shaven."

WEEK 1: WEDNESDAY

Vicki had rushed home from work last night and practically ran to her bedroom, stripping her clothes off as she went. She threw herself on her bed and masturbated furiously while replaying the events of the last few days in her mind. The image of Kathy's stretched rectum, the smells and sounds of her arousal and the raw sexual energy that seemed to coarse through Vicki whenever she dominated Kathy, all led to one of the most powerful orgasms Vicki had ever experienced. She was unsure what it all meant, or for that matter where it would all go, but she definitely knew she needed more of it. The power she felt from her complete and absolute control over Kathy was addictive, and she knew she couldn't have stopped now if she had wanted to. It was simply too intoxicating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Office Manager Trained as Slave - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 09:13 PM