Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
Note : Guys please read this fully & patiently because every detail is important, observing the changes in NEHA is important. I am sorry for not posting pics in between, surely i will post in my next updates. 

Used names are for illustration purpose only.

Chapter 7 A Significant Progress

On Monday when my wife went to office her boss called her after some time & told that he requested the head office to give some to rectify the errors & they granted some time, so he asked her to work on that, at evening before few minutes to leave the office her boss called her inside his cabin & asked about the work status, she answered it but he asked to work some more time as they are lagging of time, she made up her mind & working on it, later after every one left, he called my wife & asked her to sit in his cabin with her laptop to work on, she did, while she is working he is talking with her, knowing more about her, it’s almost 8’o clock, very late, so they wanna close for that day, both came out of office & he asked my wife how will she go?, she said she will go by bus, then he offered her to drop as its very late outside, she rejected softly but on his repeated requested she agreed because she felt tiered of that work, he then went to parking to get his car, my wife is waiting at ground floor for him, meanwhile I called her to know whether is she at home or not then she told what all happened with boss, I said “it’s fine, your boss is soo good guy, he consider his employee comfort, don’t worry, let him drive you home,  I starting home now, if I come early I will cock for you”, my wife felt little relaxed now, then her boss stopped his car infront of my wife,  both moved in his car, a pleasant music is being played in the background, at some moment he placed his left hand on her right thigh, she suddenly gave a look towards him, both are silent, she kept her right hand on his left his to remove it from her right thigh, but he hold it tight, so has nothing to do then, he is slowly, gently rubbing over her thigh, she accepted it silently, meanwhile they reached my home, stopped his car in the usual place, it’s just a few meter behind my apartment, under the non-working street light, still his hand is on her thigh, he tried to kiss her, then she avoided him, pushed away him, she felt uncomfort, so he sat silently in his seat, again with a sudden moment he came upon my wife & kissing her lips, this time she has no time to react or defend him, he is kissing her, she closed her eyes tightly, folding her fingers, hardly bearing him, then he kept his left hand on her right hip point & gently playing with it, then he observed that she is getting relaxed, cooling down, that’s it, he got the control point, her boss keep playing with her hips, & moved one hand to her boobs, pressing them, playing them, suddenly she pushed him away, opened her eyes with a rapid grown in her heart beat, she is sweeting heavily even in AC, looking out of windows with heavy breathing, because the heard like some one knocked the window to caught them, but released it’s no one rather than her illusion, she cleaned her sweet with her saree, took her band & phone, stepped out of the car, then me coming that way saw a lady stepping out of a luxury car & noticed it’s my wife, stopped my bike immediately & spelled her name, Neha!, she saw me , but inside the car her boss is about to hold her hand but stopped being herd her name from a random guy outside, so he looked out of the car & found a guy on a stopped bike spelled her name, it’s the first time that he saw me, same time me & my wife saw each other, she saw me her heart beat increased but covered it up & gave me a fake smile, she waived me  a hai too, I smiled back, then I saw that car & guessed it might be her new boss, that time he also guessed I might be her husband, in no time my wife introduced us to each other, yes our guess are right, he is her boss & I am her husband, he seems little nervous, I thought he may be because of work, then we said bye to him & moved into our apartment, later we fresh ourselves, had dinner with a little discussion of what happened that day, after that I am too sleepy so we both climbed on bed, we checked our mobiles for some time, but I keep listening that her mobile is getting messages, maybe she is texting someone, I kept my mobile aside & slept.

I came to know this later, after I slept, she keep chatting on her mobile with her boss, because she is angry & he is trying to please her, this is the first time she is angry with him, she is angry because it’s road that too infront of her apartment, her husband can come at any time, they might be caught, so she is very much angry on him, he is trying to please her, but this shows that all her tension is about being caught, not about a guy other than her husband kissing her married lips, finally some-how they made up, she is cool now, now she got a phone call from her boss, they are talking some random shit, almost they started around 11:30, now it’s 2:30 am, they are talking like a newly meet college students, in office they are boss & employee but off the time they have initiated a new relation which don’t have a name yet, after some random call, both went to sleep, but that next morning she woke up very late than usual because of her late night calls, so that day I prepared breakfast & lunch for both of us, packed lunch for her too, I left on time to office, after me she too left to office in her regular bus, today also my wife worked in her boss cabin, had lunch together, but while eating my wife shared her food with her boss & he licked it really well,
Boss : yummy, food is very delicious,
My wife : oh, then thank my husband,
Boss : why ?
My wife : because he prepared It today,
Boss : what do you mean by today ? do you guys cook by turns ? like today you, tomorrow me ?
My wife : ha ha ha( laugh), no no, today I wokeup very late, so he prepared for us today,
Boss laughed for it loudly for a few time, my wife really don’t understand why he is laughing like mad,
My wife : why are u laughing ? have I cracked u joke?
Boss : don’t mind I will tell it later, so why you woke up late today ? (kinky smile)
My wife : don’t you know that ?
Boss : no, not at all
My wife : yesterday night I got a call from wrong guy so keep talking to him till 2:30,  
Boss : so you talk with wrong guys at late hours, it’s a bad habit, don’t talk today… (smile)
My wife : yeah even I thought the same, let see what happens today… (smile)

Like that they finished their lunch, while coming to leaving hours of office, almost the previous day incident repeated, but an hour lately, today they came out of office an hour lately, because her boss made it soo, they started in his car to my home, but today he stopped at random place that he feel they are safe, then repeated the yesterday incident, pressing thighs, playing with boobs, kissing her lips hardly, today she cooperate better than yesterday, today she feels little comfortable, almost for 20 minutes the play is going on, then he dropped her home & waved her good bye with a flying kiss, by the time she came home I already prepared food, waiting for her, she came, fresh up & we ate together, shared some details about that day but she is not telling what all happened with her boss in car, she told she is late because of work, but that work is between her boss & my wife, I came to know it later only, we shifted to bedroom, but my wife keep chatting with him until I went into deep sleep, then she confirms whether I am sleeping or not then they will have a late night calls, this time also their phone calls went early morning, as a result she wokes up lately so I have to prepare breakfast & lunch for both of us, again at office her boss liked my food very much, after lunch at evening he repeated the same thing, making my wife leave very lately from office, dropping her home in his car, meanwhile they take a kissing break, but today I called my wife that at what time she gonna come home, at that time they are busy in kissing, my wife saw me on phone & paused the kiss, lifted my call & said they started just now & will reach in few minutes, it’ a lie, because they are very near to home but need time for some romance, after having some fun, she came as if nothing happened, eating, pretend like sleeping, but talking to her new boss till late nights.

Next morning also same thing repeated, she went to office with the lunch prepared by me, work late hours, making themselves busy in hot romance in his car, there is a significant progress in their romance, just from placing his hands on her dressed thigh to it went all the way his hands are playing with her naked clit under her saree, his hands inside her bra, his lips literally biting her lips, her hands rolling over his dick, at that moment I called her to know where she is & when she come home, every time she get tensed when she heard a sound in her romance but today she is least bothered & kept her mobile aside, but it keep vibrating, they got irritated to that call & she rejected it, so I called again but this time out of irritation she cut my call & texted me that she is in small meeting, (hot meeting), may start in 10 minutes, In just a week she came down to from calling herself to me to just simply texting to my calls, a drastic change, I am waiting for her alone at home to come but she is having a full time romance with her boss his car by ignoring my calls, meanwhile in car they resumed their making out, she is stroking him, the car is dancing but due to alone place no one noticed it, at a moment her boss came on her hand, he sprayed a big load, it his first time in their romance, I fell at random places in car, few drops on her saree too, they shocked for a moment but ended up with a laugh, they ended the session with lip kiss, then cleaned themselves, cleaned the car too, now both sat like nothing happened, started to my home, a small discussion on their way
Boss : wow, you did a good job,
My wife : no it’s a hand job,,, Both laughed
Boss : why don’t we make it out again this Saturday ?
My wife : no no I cannot, my hubby may got doubt!
Boss : oh come on, cook up a story, do something
My wife : (silent )
Boss : what are u thinking, ?
My wife : I am thinking about the place, your wife might be home so how’s it possible ?
Boss : so you are doing it, yahoo, don’t mind my wife isn’t at home, we still have chance to make it out at my place.
My wife : hmm, ok I will try, but don’t get disappointed if I cannot come
Boss : hmm ok but try your best.
Meanwhile they reached my home
My wife : ok I will, bye for now. (Flying kiss)

In few minutes she is in my apartment, I welcomed her, I noticed that few water drops on her saree & asked about it, she simply told that “oh, they are water drops, spilled, I opened my boss’s water bottle, suddenly there is a big hole on road, it fell some on my saree” but these words mean other meaning also, she told that very simply, I said ok & that night we had food & then bed, on bed she told that she is having over time tomorrow as it is the last day to submit the project to head office, I said ok & slept, later that night her boss called but said to sleep early because she have to look fresh for next day morning, as he said my wife slept very early compared to previous days, the next morning I left on my time, then my wife in washroom removed all her excess hair, clean shaved pussy & underarms, neatly shaved legs & all other body parts, did head bath, wrapped in a cotton saree, I don’t know whether she did all this for my first night or not but she is doing all this for her boss, she started liking this, she took a cab & left to his flat.

At his flat he opened the door, smiled each other,  she entered & he closed the door, at the entrance they both hugged each other & kissed like a couple, then he made her sit in couch offered her a hot coffee, he then praised her for some time, she is flying in heaven, later they had breakfast together which is ordered from outside, once after the breakfast is done, they got prepared for their game of action, on the couch itself, they started their kissing’s, he made my wife lean back, pushed her saree at belly area aside & kissed her deep navel, his mustacho is poking her soft navel, she felt a jerk, closed her eyes tightly, letting him do what he want, he slowly unwrapped my wife saree & kept aside in sofa,  he then pressing my wife boobs with one hands, untied the petticoat with another hand, slipped it off from her thighs, now my wife is in panty with open blouse exposing her bra, now he got up & went into his bedroom, came out after 2 minutes, removed my wife blouse & picked her in his arms, took her into bedroom, through her on his king sized bed, her boobs are bouncing, now he removed his clothes & jumped on my wife, in a hurry, took off her panty, through it on her face, wide her legs & pushed his monster into her small pussy, due to his foreplay it become wet already,  she pooped her eyes out this time also, gave a big loud moan, but he is no mood to bother her, he started his swing, increased his speed rapidly, keep fucking her out, slapping her thighs, rubbing her clit,  pressing her boobs, kissing her lips, he is in his max speed of fucking, her mungalsutra is making sounds, this time she is really enjoying another man’s huge dick in her, she cannot listen her mungalsutra sounds, she forgot that she is another man’s wife, she cannot notice that this is an illegal affair, at that particular moment she is enjoying her sexual needs, all she need is a man who take care of her needs, she don’t care what happens outside, she don’t wanna stop than fun generating inside her, she wanna make use of that moment, releasing the moans & taking his dick in, it’s just simply a human thing, a man is giving what a women want, it’s pure nature, later we created all these human relations with rules, let’s keep all these shit aside for some time, now enjoy the time, all these thoughts are running in her mind, it’s a quite time since he pounding her pussy, now he is about to cum, he took his dick out & stroking it while standing between her legs, omg it’s a huge load released with a high pressure, directly hitting her forehead, starting from there, it fell at every part of her body, from fore head to pussy, belly is totally filled with thick cum, now they both seems to be relaxed a little bit, he too slept on bed beside her with limp & wet cock, both are facing sealing, her body is all wet, she is having a inner smile, a little satisfaction, both heads turned towards each other, saw for few minutes, kissed, then my wife woke up & went to washroom to clean up.

She came out of toilet after 5 min, by then he adjusted the bed sheet & made it clean, when she came out he made her lean on bed, he slept beside her with a tight hug, then kissed her forehead, eyes, nose lips, cheeks, chin, neck, boobs(moved her mungalsutra aside), belly & finally stopped at clean shaved pussy, when he saw her clean shaved pussy & look straight into her eyes, for it my wife answered for him with shy “I cleaved it this morning just for you”, this is what he expecting, he want that, he felt confident, made her legs as wife as possible, now he applying his skills of licking, tickling the opened clit with his tongue tip, playing it, sucking it, literally it is in his control, now increased his pressure of sucking, licking, he pushed one finger into her pussy & licking the clit, rotating over the edge of clit with tongue tip, gently rubbing it with his 2 fingers, now one more finger went inside her pussy, gently biting the clit & finger fucking her pussy, he is in no mood to get his head from my wife that early, he wanna grab the juice out of it, sucking the clit with at most pressure, now this time he pushed one more finger, now there are 3 fingers inside her, she is moaning with pain but bearing it, he is eating her pussy like a kid sucking an ice-cream,  he lost in her pussy world, he mouth & surrounding area is all wet which got leaked from my wife pussy, there on the top my wife closed her eyes, biting her lips & pressing boobs herself, she don’t wanna see what’s happening at bottom, she is just feeling it, taking the pleasure, then he inserted all his 4 fingers & drilling it at high speed, rubbing the clit, now she is moaning like never before, moving her hips in random way due to the pleasure she is getting, for more than 30 minutes he took his time on my wife pitch, drilled it, nailed it, biting it, kissing it, licking it, sucking it, playing with it, improving his licking skills there, finally my wife came to a halt after a long journey, she cummed like a high pressure pump with a loud moan, it’s a huge load, coming, coming & still coming, it shows that she is storing her desires from very long, it was like a over head broke down, he is flooded in my wife cum rain, even he don’t have a fraction of second to breath, my wife is forcefully spraying cum on his face, after a quite few minutes she felt relaxed, the bedsheet is all spoiled, both freezed in their positions for a moment & he wiped his face with his hands, when he saw my wife face, she feels very relaxed,  very pleasing, very pleasant, a smile on her face, fully in kick, flying high, body is very lite now, in no mood to move, completely it’ her moment, even she cannot imagine this with her husband, this guy is the real man, he know how to please a women, he can satisfy any man, he knows the exact pulse of her, he is the man that she want always, now her heart opened completely, now my wife belongs to him, my wife can’t deny his words, she totally fell in love with him, she follows all his words, now she is ready to spread her legs for him at any point of time, she is ready to do what-ever he wants, she made her mind with all these words, in a single line he is the real man & she can do anything for him, my wife opened up for him, with all these thought she lost into deep sleep, she don’t know where she is, she is completely relaxed, for all financial issues for some time,  her soul is flying in air, she feels lighter than air, with heart full of satisfaction she is in deep sleep by the time her boss came out of washroom after cleaning himself, he tried to wake up her but she didn’t, he left her alone in the bed room & went out.

After around 3 hours of deep sleep, she wokeup complete naked with no string of thread on her body in the arms on her boss, with much cuddling he woke up her, took her into his hug, kissed her, they slept like that for some time, then she said she is hungry soo badly, she want to eat something, then he said, ok you go & fresh-up I will order something for you, after some time she came out of shower & he arranged the food for her on the bed itself, she wrapped herself in towel & about to sit at food, but he said like, “with towel on you won’t get any food to eat, you have only one option food or towel” then my wife laughed & removed the towel, sat with to eat, but he is in shorts which tried hard to cover his boner when he saw my wife nude wet body, while eating my wife noticed it & gave a naughty smile & a gesture like biting it like a monster, both laughed,,,
My wife : this is very tasty, where you got it ?
Boss : it’s from “HOME” (a restaurant nearby)
My wife : (gave a shocking look), so my husband cooked it ?
Both laughed like mad fellows by tapping on bed,
Boss : your poor hubby, cooks for you daily while you sleep
My wife : ha ha ha yes yes
Boss : imagine he is cooking while you are romancing your boss….. ha ha ha ha ha ha
My wife : yes that poor fellow cooks food for me while romancing my boss in his car, but I cook stories for him to stay in boss flat,,,,, ha ha ha ha,,,
Boss : hey stop laughing, he is a good sheaf, he cooks well, he has a good taste, I eat his food & his wife as well…… ha ha ha ha ha
My wife : yeah yeah true,,,
Both laugh like mad, they cracked some random jokes on me & laughing like shit,,,,
 Like that they finished their food, everything cleaned up, then my wife saw time & hurried to get ready to go home because it’s already 6 pm, but her boss hold her hand & said
Boss : baby don’t be hurry, I will talk to you hubby,
My wife : aha!, what do you talk ?, Hello Pradeep, I am fucking your wife in my flat, I want one more round! (sarcastic)
Boss : maybe if possible one day,
My wife : ok you keep waiting for that day I will leave now.
Boss : baby one last round, then I will drop you,
My wife : hmm ok only one round.

This time he slept beside her, started with kiss, he moved till her pussy & licked it for 5 min by looking straight into her eyes, then slowly started reverse kissing, from belly, to boobs, to neck, to cheeks, to lips & sucking them, then he slept flat on bed, grabbed her to kiss her face but slowly pushing her to his chest & then to belly to his dick tip, then she raised her face & saw into his eyes, he gave a gesture to suck it, as she made up her mind to do anything for him, she took his tool into her hands, this is her first time to hold it leisurely in bright light, it felt very massive, she is holding it in her 2 hands, even she never hold me like that, she might have hold my dick a few times to guide it into her pussy that too at finger tips only, I think she don’t remind how my dick looks like,  then dragged the dick skin down, the pink head man came out with proud, she is looking at it, for the first time she touched her boss dick head to her lips, it’s like a hot iron rod kept in deep freezer, she felt his heat, my wife tasted the dick head, it felt like salty, some kind of pungent smell, but she liked it, so slowly took it into mouth, sucking it gently, slowly increased he pace, he is getting the real fun, he got hold of my wife head, moving it up & down, mouth fucking her, they are in full pace, he is about to cum, but controlled himself & took out his cock, ordered my wife to lay back on bed, widened her pussy & fucked that like crazy, this time he is using very bad words like bitch, slut, whore, she got mad to It & asking him more & more to fuck deep, he slapped her boobs & fucked her more 10 min, then took out his dick & climbed on bed, her face is exactly under his dick area, so buried his dick deep into her mouth, she is dyeing to breath, but he keep fucking her mouth, later after 5 minutes he cummed inside her deep throught, it’s another flood, some of the cum leaked from her mouth but most went into her throught, she swallowed all of it, he kept his dick in that position & took it out after it is completely limp, my wife felt little angry for it but she is fine, she took all cum inside her, it’s her first experience to took all cum inside her, she felt very weird but did with little difficulty, she took rest for 5 min & woke up for a shower, but her boss is very naughty enough, he asked her that he too wanna join her, she instantly agreed, both entered into washroom naked, meanwhile at my office I too entered washroom with full clothes on to piss, at that time I called my wife whether she has done her work or not ? but no response because it’s in her hand bag & she is in his hands, it’s my 6th call of the day, both are out of reach, I again went back to my work, there my wife & boss are under a warm shower after a hard core sex, there also he romanced her, fore play her & did a quickie, cummed on her face while she kneel down infront of him, due to shower water his cum vanished very quickly from her face, then both had a shower, she got wrapped in her cotton saree, she took some basic make-up items, prepared herself as if nothing happened, spray perfume & started in his car, there leisurely my wife took out her phone & found miss calls from me & others, she then called back me & asked whether my work is done or not, then I said I will be starting now, then she asked me to pick her from office, I being a fool & believed it & went to her office to pick up her, I noticed that she is waiting there by checking her phone, I found that she doesn’t look tiered neither fresh, but something good looking, I ignored it & we both came home on my bike. 
[+] 2 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Givemeextra - 21-09-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 29-12-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Sexual animal - 03-09-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Eswar P - 03-09-2020, 11:13 AM