Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Lift your hips up." She whispered the words out and when he did as told she shifted his pants down a few inches before kicking off her shoes and using the bumper to step up onto the hood straddling him. He was caught off guard by the actions. His brain was still trying to catch up to what was going on.

"Dani, what are you doing?" He finally mustered out as his hands went to her hips. Both of her hands were shifting her skirt out of the way and he saw her moving her panties to the side. Her panties were soaked through and his breath caught as he stared mesmerized.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm fucking you unless you say no right now." She stared into his eyes waiting for his response. When she heard none, she slid down onto his cock and they both hissed in response to the feeling. She was as tight as he remembered and felt so perfect on him.

"Jesus, that's fucking good." He growled as she started to move on him at an insane pace. Her hips rocked into him as she grabbed onto his shoulders, and then laced her arms around his neck.

"I know. Fuck Vince, suck on my neck please." She moaned throwing her head back. He was happy to oblige grabbing her hips so he had something to hold onto while she shifted on him faster and faster. His mouth kissed along that perfect spot she enjoyed before he pulled in just enough skin to garner a loud moan from her.

Dani continued her movements as he found new spots to suck on. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to his release and judging by the sounds she was making she wasn't far off. He couldn't believe how brazen this was. They were in some random parking lot after a hunt and it was only sunset, and here they were fucking on the hood of his car. There was something so wanton and exhilarating about it. When he felt her hips stutter, he pulled back. It dawned on him then that they had no protection. There was no way he could pull out from this position.

With a swift motion he stood up, spun around and deposited her onto the hood. He put his forehead to hers about to lean in for a kiss when she laid herself backwards. She slid hands up her body taking both of her breasts in them and he couldn't resist her. He pushed on her shins forcing her knees to bend up nearly to her chest and he started a brutal pace, pounding into her while her noises grew louder and louder.

His release was so close, but he needed her to cum this time. He wanted her to feel how good this could be with him. It was a godsend when he saw her back arch and her face turn to the side and into her bicep where she screamed against her skin. The corresponding sudden grip on his cock made him want to release right then, but he held himself in check. The spasms afterwards as she continued to whimper sent him too far, though. He pulled himself out of her suddenly and palmed his own cock.

Two strokes later and he was cumming on the ground just in front of his bumper with his hand on the hood still next to her. He grunted with each spurt as he watched white fall onto the pavement before him. When he was finished, he rested his forehead on her pelvis, trying to catch his breath. Her fingers ran over his scalp and it sent shivers through him. He was covered in sweat and could hardly breathe. He could feel Dani still catching her breath under his head, and forced himself to look up. She had one hand on her forehead as she looked at him with a faint smile trying to breathe.

Regaining himself he stood upright, and she seemed to be in much the same place as she sat up. Her face was completely flushed and she looked at him blankly.

"Did I fix the wet and bothered situation?" He breathed out the words smiling at her.

"Yea, shit, that was...good."

"Yea, good. I...um..."

"Shit. I hear Nick, fix yourself up Vince." Dani interrupted him situating her panties and waiting for him. He pulled up his boxers and pants turning away from the sound of his partner's footsteps and situated himself. He turned coming back over to her to help her up.

"Here let me help you off the car."

"Wait, Vince where are my shoes?" She paused, and he immediately looked down.

"Fuck, I um...I must have bumped one. It fell into my um, my."

"Goddamnit, just help me off the car and pick them up." He reached out a hand and helped her step down onto the pavement barefoot before picking up her shoes and handing them to her. She took them holding them behind her back as Nick drew closer.

"So, did you two work things out?" Nick asked as he got close enough to see them. They both looked pretty worked up and he wondered how heated things had gotten.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-03-2019, 03:12 PM