Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"How long do you need to work this out?" He asked not willing to question when she was like this.

"Give us 15 minutes or so."

"Since when do you tell him what to do?" Vince stepped forward in her face, not liking that she was talking to Nick that way.

"Vince, it's no big deal. I'll walk around a bit, and you guys figure out whatever is going on between you. I don't want to ride in the car with this still going on." Nick waived him off and started walking.

Dani turned and walked around the front of the car. He heard the gravel crunch beneath her feet as he followed. They were both dialed up, and once Nick was out of earshot, she turned to face Vince directly.

"There was nothing involved in that Vince, really? Cause it felt a lot like you were trying to get me dialed up in there." She said it in his face with an inflection in her voice that he didn't appreciate.

"If you felt like I was trying to dial you up, maybe there was something in it for you. What, did Dani the sworn lesbian like having a man breathing on her neck again? How did it feel having me brush over you so close to that pussy of yours? Did it make you wet?" He was throwing out barbs to try to hide that he did all of it on purpose. It was his chance to get her hot and bothered and he knew it worked now, but didn't want to admit that he had crossed any lines.

"You know damn well that it made me wet. Just like you knew exactly where to nuzzle that stupid nose of yours to make me flush. Right Vince?"

"Maybe. How wet did it make you?" Vince panted at the words sitting back onto the hood of the GTO feeling the fight leave him as he watched this sexy woman in front of him and wondered what she was going to say.

"Does it make you hard to think of me wet? Make you feel like you've won something?" She walked up in front of him and let her hand fall between his legs grabbing his stiffening cock in his loose pants. Damn boxers hid nothing from her. He looked up into her face.

"It always makes me hard to think of you wet, but I haven't won a damn thing. I still can't have you, and you know that's all I want, especially after watching you fight." He looked into her eyes not sure what would be next.

"Well now I'm all wet and bothered and you are going to fucking fix it." She said the words, but it didn't register with him.

When her hands made quick work of his button and zipper, he finally realized that she was serious. He felt her hand venture down into his pants and pulled out as much of his now completely hard cock as she could. He moaned at the feeling of her hand on him. His hands were on the edge of the hood and he gripped tighter feeling her speed up. Her forehead rested against his as she watched her hand move on him. She paused putting her hands on his sides and under his jeans. He wasn't sure what she wanted at first.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-03-2019, 03:12 PM