Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Well, I think it's our strong physical connection. Would you agree dear?" Vince brushed his hand down Dani's ass and leaned to place a kiss to her neck in the place he knew drove her crazy. She shivered a little and glared at him quickly before turning back to the man in front of them.

"That's definitely a part of it. And we're also very good friends doctor, hopefully those two are signs of a solid marriage." Dani seemed to have a forced grin on her face and Vince saw it as a sign that he was pushing all the right buttons.

The doctor droned on from there about how good the program was and how the cost could not compare to the benefit received. Vince barely heard any of it as he brushed Dani's body in any way he could. He was very much enjoying playing newlyweds. The doctor soon took his leave of them with a firm handshake.

"Maybe you should back off a little." Dani whispered into his ear and pulled back smiling.

"Uh just so you guys know the cameras are all live and I am scanning the room. Can you both walk more towards the northwest corner? There's a strange looking dude there that I think you should talk to." Nick's voice came through the ear piece.

"What do you mean back off?" Vince whispered back to her as they walked. A little man in his late twenties came up before them as they walked and Vince could tell this was exactly who Nick thought was odd.

"Hi, you're with the organizers right?" Dani didn't answer Vince as her hand extended to the little man before them.

"I am. I am Mr. Gold. I'm actually the coordinator." His voice was nasally and Vince felt the revulsion in just reaching out to shake his hand after Dani was done.

"Oh, so we would talk to you about getting a spot in the seminar this week then?" Dani was laying on the eagerness as she spoke.

"Now, dear, don't be so eager. Mr. Gold has a lot of couples to pick from and you know we are already pretty happy. Someone else may need his help." With those words, he turned to his side running his hand down and over the front of her dress and Dani looked at him squarely. Her face was in a soft smile even as her eyes screamed out that she was going to kill him.

"Oh my, you two do look happy. But, let me ask you something."

"What's that Mr. Gold?" Vince turned to the man as his hand ran over Dani's ass again. He was certain she would get him later, but right now Vince was enjoying himself. It had turned into a game of how much he could get to her before Dani snapped.

"I could guarantee you that after this weekend and signing our pledge, you would be happy until death do you part. Well, would you take that deal?" Vince's hand moved up and he placed it evenly on the bottom of Dani's back. He felt the tension under his fingertips and knew she sensed it too. It was something in the way this guy said 'deal' that just didn't jive. Maybe it wasn't a ghost they were chasing after all.

"How do you mean guarantee?" Dani was the one to jump at the word first.

"Let's just say that I believe in the power of a written promise. So, if you both agree at the end of our program to sign a promise to each other, then you are making a deal with us."

"So, we just draft something together and sign it and keep it? That sounds like a relatively easy thing we could do on our own if you don't mind me saying." She pressed him, waiting to hear if this was truly a concern or if it was just a weird way for him to talk.

"Oh it's not quite that simple. You see we will draft it and it says that we promise you will have a marriage that will last until your death if you promise us certain small things that you will do on your end."

"Hey guys, he's not just a creep. That asshole looks like he has a black aura on the infrared. I'm reading demon on him and at least two others in the area. Sounds like he's offering to trade souls for happy marriages." Nick's voice came through both their ear pieces.

"Tell me is one of those small things our souls?" Vince leaned in asking the man and clearly startling him.

"Why ever would you ask that?" The little weasel recovered quickly, trying to play it off.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-03-2019, 03:11 PM