Fantasy மாடலாகிய மனைவி
Hi guys, Thank you all for your valuable comments and your never ending support.. 

Yes it's my mistake that I started my 3rd story "மாடலாகிய மனைவி" before completing the first two stories.. Once I realized that, I stopped the 3rd one and continued the first two stories..

But few of you guys wanted me to continue the 3rd one as well because it has a nice start.. And for very longtime, part of me also wanted to continue the 3rd story.. So guys, As you requested I continued.. 

But I don't regret this later decision of continuing 3rd story..  Because I'm very well capable of writing three stories at same time without one colliding to the other.. Only thing bothering me is time.. Guys please understand I don't have time to write at week days, So please don't ask like "ennachi, please update, update, will you continue our not". 

Okay??????????

But I will write long and quality updates for all three stories in weekend days.. You can expect that..

Guys please don't worry about the 4th one..  That is not a story at all.. Those are my old posts in my social media accounts.. I'm just doing copy, paste work.. Right now I'm not writing anything new for the 4th one.. Even If I did, it will take no more than 5 minutes.. But don't worry guys I won't write anything new for 4th..

Finally, For your feedback and advice, I'm not disappointed in the slightest.. I'll never be disappointed.. 

Actually I'm grateful for you guys commenting, giving appreciation and feedbacks.. You know,  hundreds of people coming to this forum daily, But it's only you few guys helping to run the show.. Without you and without your comments, appreciation, many of writers would've dropped the stopped the story already.. Keep up the good work guys.. 

See you in my next update today..
[+] 1 user Likes manaividhasan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: மாடலாகிய மனைவி - by manaividhasan - 26-09-2020, 11:14 AM