Misc. Erotica Shop Floor Fun (Collected)
"Really?" Kajal said very pointedly.

"Sweetheart! Come on! You know what I mean!" Babu said. I saw him come into view as he walked towards her and sat down next to her. Grabbing her smallish tits, my guess is B-cup, he said, "Size isn't everything. Your tits are perfectly shaped, tight and so yummy. I am sure Kanika's boobs sag all the way down to her knees."

They most certainly do not, I felt like yelling. I am proud of the fact that my boobs are big and yet very tight and firm. There is no sag in them. But one thing was for sure. This whole discussion centering around me was having a mild effect on me. I was curious to see what they would say next. Babu playing with her tits made Kajal laugh, and she gave him a peck on his lips. Heera, meanwhile cleared his throat very impatiently, and Kajal took his dick back in her mouth.

"You know, Kajal." Jaggu said, "That Kanika sure is one hot bitch. And have you seen how she is snapping at everyone? I am sure she doesn't get any sex from her husband and is frustrated. You should do her a favor, and bring her to us. We'll fuck her frustration away."

Kajal was about to take Heera's dick out and say something, but Heera had clearly grown wiser by now. Grabbing her hair he held her head in place, not allowing her to take his dick out. Kajal made some muffled humming sounds as if to speak, but realizing that Heera had no intention of letting go, fell silent.

"Another thing is... that Kanika is a big girl isn't she? Not fat... I don't think she is fat... just nicely built, like some of the farmgirls back home in our village. Like..... Hema Malini!" Yousuf added his take. That compliment comparing me to the Bollywood legend made me smile. I was always concerned that my big frame made some people think of me as fat, and was glad to know these men didn't think so.

"Oh yes, really hot. You know what I'd like to do?" Jaggu said. "I'd like to make her get on her hands and knees, in front of a mirror. Then spank that amazing ass. Ever seen how great her ass looks when she wears trousers or jeans? Round and perfectly curved. I'd spank her ass, like I spanked Kajal's last time, for a good five minutes or so." Last time? So she had slept with these men before? "Then I'd fuck her hard, doggy style. Ramming really hard, and watch in the mirror as her huge tits swing back and forth, back and forth."

There were murmurs and moans of approval. What Jaggu said, and the animalistic way in which he said it, really turned me on too. Truth be told, things had been a little quiet in the bedroom between me and Rohan. He had been having erectile dysfunction issues. And whenever I hinted at visiting a doctor and getting some medication, he would act very offended and say there was nothing wrong, he was just tired and stressed. This had been going on for almost a year now. We had "proper" sex maybe only once a month when his erection lasted long enough. The other times, when he lost it midways, he would be considerate and go down on me, but it wasn't as satisfying. Watching this incredible scene unfold in front of me, and listening to Jaggu describe his fantasies about me in detail had turned me on.

It also seemed to have spurred the others on into some sort of a narration contest, because Yousuf said,

"You know what I'd do? I'd take Kanika up to the office late one night. Make her lie down on her own glass-covered table, her head hanging over the edge, and then fuck her. Grabbing her tits, biting them, pinching her nipples. Then I'd turn her over, and maker her lie face down on the table, so the glass surface squishes her huge tits. And then fuck her from behind. And then finally, take it out just before cumming, make her bend down, and spray it all over her face. Like I sprayed it all over Kajal's face last time. My white jizz on Kanika's dusky face will just look awesome. Then I'd make her lick my dick clean."

Oh my god. This was even hotter. I had often fantasized about being fucked on my table. But it had always been Rohan in those fantasies. Once, I even suggested to him that since I had keys, we should go to the office late at night, and do it. But Rohan had never been one to take too many risks. Said, what if we got caught. It would destroy us forever.

I closed my eyes, and imagined tall, lean and handsome Yousuf fucking me as the glass surface of the table squished my boobs. And that is when I crossed a line. Making sure I wasn't breathing too heavily, I quietly unbuttoned my trousers, and slipped my hand down my panties to my clit. Yousuf's fantasy clearly had an effect on the others too. Especially Kajal. She took Heera's dick out of her mouth, grabbed Babu by the collar, pulled him towards her and said in a throaty voice,

"Fuck me, Babu. Strip me naked and fuck me RIGHT NOW!!!"

Babu did not hesitate. In ten seconds, he had her jeans off, followed by her panties. He took off his own clothes in a jiffy, got fully naked, got down on his knees and rammed his surprisingly long cock into Kajal's hungry pussy. It looked about 10 inches long.

"MMHMMfFPPMMHHH" Kajal moaned, as Babu started fucking her slow and hard. I was impressed at Babu's technique. I would have expected an ugly old man like him to just buck Kajal like a goat and shoot his wad. But Babu was clearly savoring every stroke. Kajal now lay down on the ground, and Heera kneeled down to keep feeding her his cock. Yousuf and Jaggu too got up, got naked and started playing with Kajal's body.

"You know what I would like to do?" Babu said in a surprisingly level voice even as he kept fucking Kajal, "I would get Kanika naked, make her lie down right here on her back. Then I would get a naked Kajal to lie down on top of her, facing upwards. You know, stack them on top of each other. Their pussies one above the other. Then, just like I am fucking Kajal right now, fuck them one by one. Ten strokes for Kanika, then I take my dick out, move it a couple of inches higher, and ten strokes for Kajal, then again ten strokes for Kanika..."

"Fuck man, that'd be hot..." Heera said, his voice high pitched as if he was nearing his orgasm.

"..wait, I am not done yet. After about ten minutes like that, I'd turn them around. Make Kanika get on her knees, and show me her nice big ass, and then make Kajal climb on top of her, facing down. Making it a stack of asses. Then fuck them doggy style again, 10 strokes at a time..."

"Ohhh...Mannnnnnn" Heera exclaimed and grabbed hold of Kajal's head and jerked his hips, clearly shooting her seed into her mouth. As Heera moved away, I saw no sign of the cum on her face or mouth. She had obviously swallowed the whole load very nonchalantly.

"...and while I fuck them one by one, both Kajal and Kanika will have one dick each of you guys in their mouths.... just picture the scene guys...."

"OHHHHH.....HMMHMMMMMMM" Kanika started wailing, as her first orgasm hit her. She groaned some more, thrashed around for about 30 seconds and then finally calmed down as the orgasm subsided. Babu's long cock reaching the insides of her cunt, combined with his erotic narration had pushed her over the line.

And it pushed me over the line too. My fingers had been working overtime all this while, and watching Kajal thrash about made me orgasm too. With great effort, I stayed silent as the orgasm rippled through me. For a while, I seriously considered going inside and joining the orgy. But the implications of that seemed too much to face.

So I quickly buttoned up my trousers, and even as I kept hearing the groans and moans and slurps and the noises of skin slapping against skin from inside the room, I decided to leave. Turned around, quickly, but with soft steps, retreated towards the stairs, up the stairs and got in my car.
[+] 3 users Like KEWekJON's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Shop Floor Fun (Collected) - by KEWekJON - 21-09-2020, 09:32 PM
RE: Shop Floor Fun (Collected) - by KEWekJON - 21-09-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Shop Floor Fun (Collected) - by KEWekJON - 22-09-2020, 04:17 AM
RE: Shop Floor Fun (Collected) - by KEWekJON - 22-09-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Shop Floor Fun (Collected) - by KEWekJON - 24-09-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: Shop Floor Fun (Collected) - by KEWekJON - 24-09-2020, 05:29 AM
RE: Shop Floor Fun (Collected) - by KEWekJON - 24-09-2020, 05:30 AM
RE: Shop Floor Fun (Collected) - by Eswar P - 24-09-2020, 05:56 AM
RE: Shop Floor Fun (Collected) - by bobby - 24-09-2020, 12:17 PM