Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Truth Or Dare To A Hot Desi Sex
My name is Kannan, 18 yrs and I live in Delhi and my native place is in Kerala (currently in Kerala). I have normal dick size that’s 6.3 inches which can easily satisfy a girl and my height is 5.11 feet.

The heroines of the story are Payel and Devika – both a year younger than me. Payel was my girlfriend and Devika is her friend. As far as about their figures, Payel is 36-30-34 and Devika is 34-30-34. Both of them are damn hot and sexy.

Now coming back to the story, before my college has begun, I got admission in a college after my 12th. So I decided to meet Payel (my girlfriend) so that I can give this news to her. So, I told my parents that I am going for a night stay at my friend’s house and left. I went to her house, rang the doorbell and she opened the door. When I saw her in the skirt, I really got a little excited and my little devil mind began to take over me.

When I asked her about her parents, she said that they were not there and would come only after two days. So I thought this would be a great opportunity to fuck her that night as I will not able to fuck her after that. So, I decided to stay there for the night.

After a small conversation, she called her friend Devika. She too came there soon. So I thought it was a buy one get one offer. Both were happy and congratulated me.

First, we talked about casual things. Then, we watched the tv. When I was thinking how to fuck these hot girls, I remembered playing truth-or-dare slowly turned into sex adventure in many stories I read and I decided to apply it there. I made an excuse and went to the washroom and removed my underwear and stuffed it into my bag. Then I asked the girls whether they would like to play truth-or-dare and luckily they accepted.

At first, we talked casually about my girlfriend and their boyfriends. Later, the pointer of the pen pointed Devika and I asked her when did she receive her last menstruation. She told this ain’t fair but I said everything is fair in-game and war. I just changed the phrase.

Next time, the pointer pointed me and as revenge, she asked me about the flavors of the condom. Then to Payel I asked what was the fucking position she knew and she listed some. Slowly, the topic changed towards sex. We asked whom do we want to fuck and in what positions etc.

I thought this was the right time to initiate the method. So, I went to the bathroom, masturbated to make my cock erect. Then, I tightened the shorts and came out. Any girl who sees a hard-on would get hornier.

So, I laid down on the floor so that my mountain on my shorts would be noticed by the girls and it worked. They slowly kept their hands near to their pussy. When I got up, they removed their hands. Next time, it was my turn to answer. Payel asked me what was my cook’s full size. I told a lie that I hadn’t measured and told them to see it for themselves. She first refused.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Truth Or Dare To A Hot Desi Sex - by neerathemall - 21-09-2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Truth Or Dare To A Hot Desi Sex - by neerathemall - 21-09-2020, 03:04 PM