Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Fuck...Dani...fuck...I'm gonna cum, pull back a little." He strained to tell her and she pulled off a little letting her tongue resume its work on his shaft and he let out a rough cry followed by a litany of curses as he spasmed, cumming in her mouth. She moaned as he did extending his orgasm even more until he was just shuddering with the last bits. When she pulled her mouth off, she took a final lick capturing the last of his load and he released her hair. She lay on her back then with a grin spread across her face.

"Alright, that was kind of hot." She broke the silence a few minutes later.

"Sorry I pulled your hair, but uh...I do that with chicks. I'm surprised you swallowed." He was still shivering a little as the goosebumps that had erupted all over him receded.

"I love when chicks pull my hair while I eat them out, so no apologies needed. And, I figured if I was only going to do that once in this lifetime, then I should go for broke. Besides, it's a lot less liquid than when a girl squirts, trust me." She laughed and got out of bed finding her panties and shirt. A pair of black yoga pants followed as well as a pair of socks. She walked around the bed looking down at Vince as she pulled her hair up into a bun.

"Well, now I feel inferior, I can give you more." Vince said in mock pouting.

"Would you get up so we can go get breakfast? Oh and don't be weird in front of Nick."

Vince got up throwing on his pajamas and headed behind her down the hall to the kitchen.

"Hey, look who's sober this morning. Want some pancakes?" Nick was happy to see her.

"Don't remind me or I'll have to find a bottle. Pancakes sound awesome." Dani took a seat at the table.

"Morning Nick." Vince looked rough. Nick knew the look, and felt good for him. Vince had lusted after Dani for a while now and clearly something had happened the night before. Now, Dani and Vince looked better.

After breakfast, Dani decided to shower and put in some time on the range. She headed down the hallway as Vince poured himself one more cup of coffee, joining Nick at the table.

"So, looks like the conversation went well last night." Nick tried to bait his partner into talking. He was hoping more than anything that this would turn into a regular thing having her around to complete their little family.

"It was alright. She needs time to heal, but at least she knows she can talk it out instead of just numb it. We both know that doesn't work."

"You look like it was better than alright. She looked pretty chipper too. I take it the unfinished business after the Aphrodite thing has been resolved."

"Come on Nick. Look, it's not like that. I mean it sort of was, but she and I, well that's not going to happen." Vince had resigned himself to the friend zone. This morning was destined to become just another one of those times Dani got what she needed and he had to deal with the stupid feelings part.

"You shouldn't discount it. I've never met anyone more like you than she is; you're a pretty good couple." He looked at him nodding his head with a grin on his face.

"We're not a couple. Besides, did you forget that one of the main things we have in common is we both dig only chicks? She's not going straight for me Nick." Vince was frustrated saying the words out loud. He hated talking about his feelings like this.

"You shouldn't get too caught up on labels Vince, she looked just as happy as you this morning. Anyways, I'm just glad she's ready to get back in action. Maybe we can get her toes wet soon."

"I hope so; she needs to get back to it."

"I think that would be a good idea, then you guys can continue this dance until you figure out what you really want."

"Shut up ass."

"Dolt." Nick called out after him as he walked down the hall to get to a shower himself.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-03-2019, 02:41 PM