Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Mmmm Dani. Are you sure this is...fuck...what you want?" She muffled an acknowledgment and then continued on him making him suck his breath in as she pushed herself further down. He would never in a million years have thought she was going to deep throat him. "Jesus...have you ever done this before?"

She pulled off of him and sucked in a deep breath. "No, why am I fucking this up?"

"No, it's really good. Like, fuck, really good." He panted looking at her eyes and seeing her sadness. His mind screamed at him to make her stop but when she had almost his entire cock in her mouth again, he couldn't do it.

She kept going, now bobbing on him even as her tongue moved and the world started to close in to just the two of them. He felt his balls tighten and knew he had to stop this or he was going to explode. He definitely didn't want to make the same mistake as last time.

"Stop Dani...stop." She pulled off of him kissing up his chest and coming back to his neck. Her face still didn't meet his.

"What's wrong?" She whispered out the words in the softest voice he had ever heard from her.

"Nothing, I just don't want this to end before we've gotten started like last time." He panted and let his hands move down sliding her panties over her hips. She lifted up allowing him to slide them down further and then pulled her knees up facilitating the rest of the removal.

He leaned in to kiss her and she dodged it going for the side of his neck once more. He didn't want this to end by saying something, so he just kissed her neck and then slid her shirt up so he could attack those perfect breasts. She moaned and shifted pulling her own top off over her head. He continued down her stomach heading for her pussy.

"Wait, Vince, I don't need you to, I'm ready." She had her hands on either side of his face.

"I know, I want to. I love how you taste."

"Not tonight, just fuck me please." She sounded desperate and he shifted himself back up staring into her face. His hand roamed down to her pussy. He may not go down on her, but he sure as hell would make sure she was ready on his own. There was no way he was going to hurt Dani. He was pleasantly surprised to find her slick with excitement. It might be from him or the girl before, but either way she was more than ready.

He leaned back going for her nightstand thinking he would find a condom inside. When he reached in, all he found was a dildo or two and some lube. It dawned on him then that she didn't have condoms here because she wouldn't need any.

"Shit, Dani, let me go back to my room and grab a condom."

She gripped onto him at the words.

"No, fuck it, just pull out." She pushed him completely on his back and straddled his stomach.

"Come on, slow down. I'll just take a second."

"Shut up Vince, just shut up and make him go away." With those words, she grabbed him and slid herself down encasing him in her heat and making his mind blank. He remembered she felt good with a condom, but this was a thousand times better. His eyes squeezed closed as he tried to think of anything but what he was feeling. He found it easier to calm down now especially with her on top. A few seconds later and he realized she wasn't moving. His eyes opened to look at her as he spoke.

"Baby, it's okay, you can move...Dani?" He looked up and she had tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...fuck...he's fucking gone Vince." She sobbed. He groaned grabbing her hips in his hands and pulling her up and off of him. He sat up taking her in his arms and then laid back down holding her against his chest.

"Shhh...it's okay, let it out. I got you." He lay there holding her as her legs straightened out and she sobbed against his chest. It wasn't how he thought things were going, but he was happy to be there. Vince loved this woman. As much as he didn't want to admit it, and this was as close as they had ever been.

"I'm sorry Vince." Her voice was weak when it returned.

"No big deal, let's just turn off this lamp and get a blanket over us. I'll stay and sleep with you." He shifted her body so she was next to him instead of on top and rolled a little turning off the lamp. He held her in his arms and soon he heard her soft breathing signaling that she had finally passed out. He left the CD to play on a loop as he dozed to sleep, comforted somehow by what he thought of as the soundtrack of Dani.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-03-2019, 02:40 PM