Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
Dark Division - Dani Ch. 08

That night, Vince waited patiently, listening for Dani's return. It was accompanied by a soft giggle and he only hoped she was heading to her own room tonight. Sure enough, the door closed across the hall and this time instead of listening to all the excitement he headed out to the kitchen. He figured he would need a beer or two to go to bed, and he didn't want to hear the festivities. Instead, he hoped that Dani would come out after or he would sleep soundly and talk to her the next morning.

To his surprise, he didn't have to wait long. A cute Asian woman came rushing down the hall shortly. She was flushed and barely looked up as she started to ask for help.

"Uh, yeah, give me your phone. I'll put the address next door in." He did it easily and wondered why this was different. On the upside, he figured Dani hadn't followed her so there wasn't going to be an altercation. More importantly, this one was leaving early, so Nick wouldn't have anything to complain about in the morning. The woman was on her way shortly and he was left to chug the last of his beer before heading down the hallway.

A quick knock on Dani's door and all hope that she had passed out was gone.

"Did you come back baby?" The familiar sexy voice met him through the thin wood panel.

"Nope, it's just me. Can I come in Dani?"

"Sure." At her assent, Vince opened the door and headed inside. The room had a distinct alcohol smell and he saw Dani on top of the covers with her favorite album blaring. Black Dog had just started up, so he figured it wasn't the first time she had listened to this tonight. She looked almost blissful as he closed the door and took a few steps inside. He swallowed thickly at noting that she was only wearing a t-shirt and panties.

"So, I take it that cute little Asian chick left for the night?"

"Yep. Got her fill and now I'm here alone again with J.D., my old friend." Vince walked over to her laying on her bed as she sat with a glass next to her on the nightstand.

"How are you holding up sweetheart? You've been uh hitting all the vices a little hard lately." He put a hand on her leg.

"I'm shit Vince, Stan's gone and it's my fault for not being smart enough."

"It's not your fault, he knew the risks. Agents don't die of old age; you know that. You can't drown yourself in a bottle, though, that won't bring him back." Vince put a hand on the side of her face rolling to his side to face her better. She looked so sad and fragile.

"Fuck. I know, but I just don't want to feel it Vince. I hate sleeping alone now. The liquor makes it better. And the women usually at least stay the night, except for this one going home to her husband after she feels guilty." She was a little slurred, but Vince could tell she wasn't drunk enough to pass out, not even close. Unfortunately, he knew that was the plan now that her latest fling left.

"You sound a little too much like me you know that? Dani you have to feel it, then it gets better, but that doesn't mean you have to be alone in it. Nick and I are here for you and whatever you need."

"I need to not be alone tonight Vince, is your offer still good from before?"

"What offer?" He wasn't sure what she was asking. When her hand went to his dick only clothed by his pajama pants; though, her intentions became abundantly clear.

"You know that if I ever wanted to experiment you'd let me?" She fished her hand around and under the top of his pants grasping his half-hard cock and stroking it.

"Uh...yea, but Dani this isn't what you need right now. You need a friend. Oh fuck...you have to stop that." She had started a steady rhythm making him hard already as her mouth went to his neck kissing and licking her way around.

"I need you Vince. I need you to make me forget tonight." She whispered as she rolled herself onto her side. Vince sighed as she continued, loving how it felt to have her mouth on him. She pushed him backward and his brain screamed at him to tell her to stop, but his body didn't listen as she slid herself down and moved his pants down his thighs.

"You shouldn't Dani...fuck no...oh fuck." He half-heartedly spoke, but then stopped as he felt her planting wet kisses along his shaft. His breath was already ragged. He hated how things were left before after he took her virginity and now she was fulfilling another of his many fantasies.

Her hands shifted, working at removing his pants as he leaned up to pull his shirt over his head. The whole time her mouth sucking on the side of his cock before she did the unthinkable and shifted taking his head between her lips and flicking it with her tongue.

"You feel good on my lips Vince." She released him from her mouth only long enough to say it before returning. Her words were like honey to him making him groan out as she moved further pulling his cock between her lips and into her mouth. For someone who had no experience, she was doing a damn good job. She soon allowed her tongue to join flicking along the underside of his cock as she sucked on him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-03-2019, 02:40 PM