Fantasy Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon
continued
So after that Mr. Smith told the driver to take the car in a certain direction as by then Mr. Smith also came to know about the city. Raveena was wondering, where Mr. Smith is taking her but Mr. Smith told just wait for some time. After some time they reached at the outskirt of the city and went near a very area where mostly rich businessmen leaves and the area belonged to very high society. Raveena was still not understanding but after some time they came to a very beautiful villa. Mr. Smith told the driver to take the gar inside the vila. Raveena asked him "what is the surprise dear". Mr. smith told my darling the Villa is your surprise". Raveena was shocked to know about it. Mr Smith told "Yes the Villa is your surprise gift". Raveena was glad to hear and was very happy. Raveena told Mr. Smith that "I was not expecting it, its such a pleasant surprise". Mr. SMith then told "where is my surprise". Raveena looked at Mr. Smith and told that "send the driver from the villa", you will get your surprise. Mr. Smith then told called the driver and told him to leave the vila and go to his hotel as he would be resting tonight here. While Mr. Smith was on call Raveena started undressing and finally became totally nude in front of him by the time Mr. Smith finished his call. Raveena then told most of the time I would be totally completely naked in this villa when nobody would be around, ofcourse if you are here I wont mind. I would always greet you completely nude whenever you will come to this Villa. Raveena then told "ok now show me the entire Villa". The Villa had a huge wall so no body can see what is going around inside the villa". Raveena ws completely naked infornt of him"her huge boobs were hanging infront of her sexy body like ripen mango which need to be slowly eaten. Mr. Smith was just staring at her huge boobs. Raveena's pussy is now totally shaven which she has done recently. Raveena is expecting her bush would be sson back again so that she can caress her dense jungle. While talking they reached at their outside lawn which was very well maintained. Raveena wanted to explore the entire Villa completely nude so she was going each of these place and speculating everything in detail. After some time they went to backyard which had a nice pool very well maintained. The Villa was brand new and nobody was there, so Raveena is was very comfortable roaming nude. While Raveena was looking the warm water of the pool, she bended and feeling the warm water of the pool but she was seating in doggy style to portray her huge ass to Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith also sat beside her and started caressing Raveena's huge ass. Raveena looked Mr. Smith and told"Thank You".
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon by parthasart - by cybercrazy - 14-09-2020, 04:02 AM